FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HELP!! NO REPLIES :(

HELP!! NO REPLIES :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hy willing guy OP   Man  over a year ago

leeeds

I'm quite nw to this and I'm not pushy or anything but polite. Still getting not many replies? Constructive critisism please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well i'm not one for giving advice because i am not the most successful but maybe a less boobie looking pic?

ah go easy on him, he is a newbie xx

I`d decide how old i was too

Where is Leeeds ?

"I'm quite nw to this and I'm not pushy or anything but polite. Still getting not many replies? Constructive critisism please ?"

well the photo aint gonna attract many for starters....... and always "dubious" as to why people hide verifications

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Any cock pics?

Seriously, tilt your pics right way up.

Change the young not stupid line.

The whole blackberry pin thing scream desperate

Apart from that you seem a nice lad, good luck

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I`d decide how old i was too "

lol

22 in Bradford

26 in Leeeds

and it's only a few miles apart, even a snail wouldn't age 4 years in that time.

"I'm quite nw to this and I'm not pushy or anything but polite. Still getting not many replies? Constructive critisism please ?"

Are you 22 or 26?

Because there are fakers on websites like this many of us will be looking for the tell tale signs of a liar.... if something says you are capable of telling porkies then you will be cast aside for the next fella than is quite capable of telling the truth.

Here are my tips for you. Like all advice, you can take it with a pinch of salt because everyone's situation is unique, but nevertheless...

No.1: Make a short introduction of 3 or 4 lines long. It should be concise, but detailed.

No.2: Develop a FAQ. See my profile for an example, just imagine what the woman/couple might want to know, so answer their hypothetical questions in case they're too shy to ask.

No.3: Explain what gets you off. This is important, as the 'preferences' list in all of our profiles are too short/not that detailed. Everyone has a unique set of turn-ons and obviously you want those with the same contacting you.

No.4 DO NOT PUT A COCK PIC IN YOUR PUBLIC GALLERY. Not shouting at you mate, you haven't done this and I respect that. But most guys do, and in my opinion they're imbeciles to do so. Take some decent shots of your face. You can always put more explicit photos into your private gallery.

This is because:

A: you want to provoke interest.

B: 90% of what is attractive in people, is in the face. You know immediately from meeting somebody whether you'd like to fuck them or not, that's not from the picture of their vagoo or cock now is it?

No.5 Be patient, keep a hotlist (this allows you to receive updates from possible 'likely suspects'

No.6 Make sure everything is spelt correctly and disavow any txtspk. That's for children and idiots. I'm a hacker and I don't use that shit, I don't need to be 'cool'. I am fucking cool period. The original purpose for txtspk has long since evaporated and you'll look like a goddamn moron on the Interweb to 50% of the people out there. The other 50% don't mind, so using proper English is a win/win situation.

No.7: Do not send 1-liner messages to anyone. "u hawt, wanna fuck" is spectacularly unlikely to provoke a response. Be articulate and attempt your best at adopting an interesting, funny, creative message. Here is an example of what I mean:

"Avast (name) me hearty! Ye look like a fellow voyager into the dark and savage land of the Kinks! Indeed chum, a treacherous journey for the unwary, but I have a guide... I have a kink map in my profile pictures, google human sex map for yourself (Arr!) and make your own one! Then maybe we can find where XXX marks the spot! Arr Arr! xx Matthew P.S. Forgive the pirate speak, I just got a national express travelcard and have become overexcited "

This is bizarre, interesting and humorous. Yes, you'll get "lolwut" occasionally, but you don't need the entire Internet to fuck you, you want a girl or couple with a GSOH who are chilled out etc, right?

No 8: FFS read the damn profile you're looking at, not just the pictures, and don't send "are you sure you don't want XXXX" on the off chance they change their mind about something they wrote on their profile. If it's on their profile, take it as Gospel. You. Are. Not. That. Desperate.

No 9: Develop interesting "subject titles" for your messages and replies. It's the first direct contact, the first thing the other person sees, so make it good mate. Interesting, perverse, sexy, joking, whatever.

No.10: Get verified, this matters. Lots of fakes around fabswingers.com so you get kudos for just not being another asshole.

No.11: Prepare for a low hit ratio. Maybe 1 out of 10 people will reply to you, and that's if you're good at this. It takes some work, so get used to it.

No.12: Have a USP. Unique Selling Point. Put it on your profile or in your images. Example: Lots of women love uniforms, yes? So rent a real army, navy uniform and get photos taken of you.

Ok, that's all for now! Poor paws are tired -.-

Best of Luck mate!

Matthew

"Well i'm not one for giving advice because i am not the most successful but maybe a less boobie looking pic? "

If he were straight, I'd agree with you, but he's bi, a lot of bi guys dig smoothie chests et al. So he's on the right track there.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"I'm quite nw to this and I'm not pushy or anything but polite. Still getting not many replies? Constructive critisism please ?

well the photo aint gonna attract many for starters....... and always "dubious" as to why people hide verifications "

Because who we meet is our private business and we like to keep it that way.

Mistress x

No.4 DO NOT PUT A COCK PIC IN YOUR PUBLIC GALLERY. Not shouting at you mate, you haven't done this and I respect that. But most guys do, and in my opinion they're imbeciles to do so. Take some decent shots of your face. You can always put more explicit photos into your private gallery.

ignore this number 4 and do what u want, I'am not an imbecile and i get a good amount of meets as a single man, this isnt me boasting this is me basically saying you will always find people who are interested in the explicit side of swinging, fine if U want them shown in ur private gallery or public gallery.What matters is how you come across mainly as a person to others when u communicate.Good luck to ya

"I'm quite nw to this and I'm not pushy or anything but polite. Still getting not many replies? Constructive critisism please ?

well the photo aint gonna attract many for starters....... and always "dubious" as to why people hide verifications

Mistress x"

Miaow! Yes Mistress! No Mistress! 3 bags full Mistress!

"No.4 DO NOT PUT A COCK PIC IN YOUR PUBLIC GALLERY. Not shouting at you mate, you haven't done this and I respect that. But most guys do, and in my opinion they're imbeciles to do so. Take some decent shots of your face. You can always put more explicit photos into your private gallery.

ignore this number 4 and do what u want, I'am not an imbecile and i get a good amount of meets as a single man, this isnt me boasting this is me basically saying you will always find people who are interested in the explicit side of swinging, fine if U want them shown in ur private gallery or public gallery.What matters is how you come across mainly as a person to others when u communicate.Good luck to ya"

Well, I only get that from the fact that 3 women have told me they preferred no cock pictures (I've only been here for a few days), that they're sick of seeing thousands of them etc.

I'm sure there's exceptions like you say, but I believe there is less of them.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Ok...

Shy,well why should we draw u out of your shell?seriously,not a great selling point unless u are looking to be seduced.If you are, good luck,but you may wait a while

OCD wtf ,Do you think ppl want to meet someone who admits to having a mental illness...you might think it is funny,to me it screams avoid.And i say that as someone who suffers from depresssion.

And change the pic.

"

I'm sure there's exceptions like you say, but I believe there is less of them."

well theres a few facets of fab you have chatroom people, forum people, and people who only use messaging.Predominately I would say people are messaging eachother for meets rather than the forums or chatrooms...I used to be in chat more than anything, local chatrooms and directing rooms, however my meets come from mailing and then further contact.Just remember how many there are on fab and their methods of delivery in gettin fucked lol

but you cant say the guys are imbeciles just because some women have told you they hate it, when there are a vast amount that do, when u encompass the whole entirety of fab.

"

I'm sure there's exceptions like you say, but I believe there is less of them.

well theres a few facets of fab you have chatroom people, forum people, and people who only use messaging.Predominately I would say people are messaging eachother for meets rather than the forums or chatrooms...I used to be in chat more than anything, local chatrooms and directing rooms, however my meets come from mailing and then further contact.Just remember how many there are on fab and their methods of delivery in gettin fucked lol

but you cant say the guys are imbeciles just because some women have told you they hate it, when there are a vast amount that do, when u encompass the whole entirety of fab."

Maybe you're right, albeit I found the chat-rooms hopelessly skewed at what seemed like 100 - 1 in favour of guys.

In any case, I do say to take my advice with a pinch of salt, it's fundamentally up to you what you want to do.

Sex is dirty. Someone who mentions he's OCD about cleanliness to the point he's next to godliness is not someone I'd ever want to meet.

I wouldn't have the time or patience playing ping pong email trying to find out what rocks your boat when other men have taken the time to set out what they like what they're looking for!

Blackberry pin number smacks of desperation: not an attractive trait.

You'll find many of us have kids your age so won't entertain the idea of playing with someone the same age. Therefore, make sure the people you're contacting are looking for men your age.

Good luck!

All of your fellow single males were new and had the struggle, years ago there was no help, no pointers from others it was all trial and offt lots of errors, most posting on here have "been there done that", so i hope they help you for the future, profiles with too much info, lose folks interest quite readily, my little pointer, good luck

T

Mistress x"

+1

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Mistress x

Miaow! Yes Mistress! No Mistress! 3 bags full Mistress! "

Ah, a man who understands

Mistress x

By *hy willing guy OP   Man  over a year ago

leeeds

Thanx for advice

No 8 is so important, had 7 messages, deleted 4 as they were from lads in their 20's and not my cup of tea

» Add a new message to this topic