FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Smooth Pussy

Smooth Pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ap Adge OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

With or without hair, your pussy is something superbly erotic and therefore it shouldn't matter whether you shave or not. Having said that, I think every woman should try the " Smooth look" at least once. A hairless vulva reveals the sexy shapes and soft texture of the labia, the clitoral hood and the mons.

And it's not just about the look, it's also about the "feel." Being smooth lets you experience more sensations during sex, since the skin on your pussy will be aware of the slightest licks, kisses and caresses. Everything gets super sensitive! It also gives your partner easier access to your pleasure spot and more reasons to spoil you with things like hot-oil vulva massages or endless oral sex (no hair in the mouth )

it's mostly an issue of personal preference. Some people enjoy it, some don't. When the author Charles Panati did a survey for his book Sexy Origins and Intimate Things, he found that almost 70% of men found a shaved pubic area irresistible on a woman.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think most men would say they don't mind how it looks or feels just as long as they get some lol

To the OP...

Are you a researcher at Sydney University?

"To the OP...

Are you a researcher at Sydney University? "

lmfaooo

i have decided cant please everyone when im smooth i meet guys who like hair when i have a little bit of hair they like smooth so im going to do what i want and stop shaving just trim .

» Add a new message to this topic