FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > small world!!

small world!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

so there i was at chams last nght when a long haired man walks in and i thought 'mmmmmmmm he loooks nice' (which is odd because i dont usually go for long hair)

then i start thinking 'hmmmmmmmm he look familiar!!! '

then i was getting out of the jacuzzi and he was in there and i just had to ask if we knew each other 'dont think so' he said 'where are you from?', 'i'm from Evesham i said'

'Nah we dont know each other then, i'm from Milton Keynes'

'OMG!!! i used to live in Milton Keynes!!! did you used to work ina garage in Deanshanger?'

Turns out that we worked together when i was in 6th form!! he was a car mechanic and i worked in the shop attached to it

now i want to find out if he is on here cos i still stick by my first thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He he he its good when you bump into old friends and neither of you are embarrassed.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

So nothing happened?

evesham

"So nothing happened? "

no i was busy

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It is a very small world....we met a couple that we thought we would have lots in common with, just didn't realise how much lol

While talking discovered that we lived next door to each other when growing up and our parents know one another....then that we had lived in the same black of flats at the same time (they were directly above us) and now live literally about 5 minutes away from each other.......

What are the odds of that lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"So nothing happened?

no i was busy"

didnt you have a rummage around his spanners ?

First social i went to i was chatting outside (pub venue) and this lady says....Its elly isnt it" ? I says yes and she says...."dont you know me ?" ...i says no sorry

turns out she lived next door to me for a cpl of years with her now deceased hubby

But in my defence, she looked totally different

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

i met someone whose neice turned up with her boyfriend to the same party ,they came to an agreement ,you dont tell my sister and i wont tell your mom

I find it hard to believe someone admitted knowing you and they were not tied up and being whipped at the time

evesham

"I find it hard to believe someone admitted knowing you and they were not tied up and being whipped at the time "

sod off

"So nothing happened? "

he helped me along though

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 17/06/11 13:38:14]

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

This is not a swinging small world story, but one I think worth telling.

Myself and an ex were invited to a wedding in Yorkshire. We lived in Suffolk. The lady getting married was the sister of my best friend from the north east who was marrying a yorkshire guy that worked with my friend up north, a guy I had also got to know quite well and had many a good night out with in a well known north east coastal resort!.

So, wedding reception time and my ex suddenly says, bloody hell, I know that guy over there, another guest!, I went to school with him ( In Suffolk } It turns out they had grown up together and we all thought what a small world it is, but it turned out smaller!.

The groom suddenly appears by our side and says, oh you guys have all met then?, and they promptly annouce they were childhood friends, Bloody hell he says, thats unreal, what a small world, for a moment we thought he was going a little over the top with it, until he announced that her ex school chum was his long lost brother who he was meeting for the first time that day after having been seperated as small children, they had been adopted!.

The strange thing is, when my ex had previously met the groom, about two years before, she had said to me how much he looked like an old school friend!.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Again not a swinging story, but some years ago booked a B & B in St Helier.

Guy asked me for a contact phone number and said I recognise that dialling code and he told me the town that his wife was originally from. As this was my birthplace I jokingly said 'Hell, if she knows my Dad, I'll scream'

It turned out that not only did she know my dad, she was his step cousin. Her step dad was my grandfather

I know the garage in deanshager, could probably make a good guess at the school you went to lol

Think I might know people you know? Lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Again not a swinging story, but some years ago booked a B & B in St Helier.

Guy asked me for a contact phone number and said I recognise that dialling code and he told me the town that his wife was originally from. As this was my birthplace I jokingly said 'Hell, if she knows my Dad, I'll scream'

It turned out that not only did she know my dad, she was his step cousin. Her step dad was my grandfather "

Sorry should have read my grandfathers brother

» Add a new message to this topic