makes me feel good about my life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't watch it, I tried once for ten minutes and that was enough

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some will sell their soul, their dignity, their family... actually they will sell it all..

for a train fare, a night in a 2/3 star hotel and a meal with a couple of drinks !!!!!

I don't watch it because it degrades people in a similar way to a freak show from days gone by.

"some will sell their soul, their dignity, their family... actually they will sell it all..

for a train fare, a night in a 2/3 star hotel and a meal with a couple of drinks !!!!!

"

Some will sell their soul...the rest is superfluous!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"some will sell their soul, their dignity, their family... actually they will sell it all..

Some will sell their soul...the rest is superfluous! "

you are assuming they all had souls in the first place

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Its such a sad reflection of society today that it attracts an audience.

Some will sell their soul...the rest is superfluous!

you are assuming they all had souls in the first place "

Damn...I keep making assumptions!

"I don't watch it because it degrades people in a similar way to a freak show from days gone by."

thats my _iew...its real life shameless...having coming from a initially poor working class backround and a very deprived area, I could see the good in people and obviously the bad.However these programmes are just an excuse to laugh at those less fortunate to be able to look in the mirror and not realise how much of an embarrassment they are to themselves and the country, and thats not because of their social level at all its more about them being exploited for a cheap giggle. Even worse when they get glaswegians on lol!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we live in a 'big brother' society though, the public in general love to know what people think, do and the way they behave.

reality shows like pop idol, fame academy, x factor, dancing on ice, popstar to opera star, im a celeb, come dine with me, big brother etc etc (the list is pretty much endless.. we are just nosey. Magazines, the newspaper and the news thats broadcast is telling us information about what happens in other peoples lives.

Doubt anyone of us could go longer than a week without asking someone 'how they are' and basic questions,, we are all far too nosey.

jeremy kyle isnt all doom and gloom and i do believe the show does highlight some serious issues. Of course its sad for the couples who have trust issues, but it makes me think 'yeah my life could be worse' then i appriciate what i have around me.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Reality shows???????? manipulative rubbish.

Dont diss the come dine with me lol...thats a common reality based around something hopefully universally great...food lol

"Reality shows???????? manipulative rubbish. "

Lol most are. The real reality would be so boring no one would watch it.

"Dont diss the come dine with me lol...thats a common reality based around something hopefully universally great...food lol "

Im like come dine with me, but you do get nutcases on their. Its coming to the town im from soon wooo

well well well . . . . . . .

i can't say i'm a fan of jeremy kyle but it sure beats the repeats of 'maury' and 'jerry springer' that abound on the satellite channels !

I just wish he would change the bloody subject....Its all "whose the daddy"

"I just wish he would change the bloody subject....Its all "whose the daddy" "

well its clearly a subject relivant to the people who apply and watch the show.

dna tests are around £400 i think, and apparently the show itself pays people £5000.. thats a lot of money to any family

I think it's rather sad in this day and age that so many women need to prove who their babies dad is.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The show would be quite good if it werent for Jeremy's self righteous attitude!!!

there is no impartiality from him, is questioning style is to belittle and embarrass people and the only way he can get his point accross is to shout and patronize the people on the show!!

having said that it is compulsive _iewing lol

Never seen it.

Can think of better things to do with my time.

On the come dine with me theme, loving 3/4 in a bed. Thats brill.

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

cannot stand him or his show i often wonder where he finds his guests

"I think it's rather sad in this day and age that so many women need to prove who their babies dad is.

"

It is sad...no way could i sit on that stage and admit that anyone of 5 or 6 could be my childs father. disgraceful

"I think it's rather sad in this day and age that so many women need to prove who their babies dad is.

It is sad...no way could i sit on that stage and admit that anyone of 5 or 6 could be my childs father. disgraceful "

Maury can find women who bring 10, 11, 12 plus men on is show to test for paternity. Why would you want to put yourself throught that kind of embarrassment. Their kids/parents must be proud!

who are 'we' to critizise the fact other women dont know who there babies daddies are?

we are on a swinging site where we 'sleep around'.. not all contraception works and condoms can split. admitidley its kinda rare and unfortunate, however we dont know all of that persons circumstances

Its enough to think what my poor old mother would have done had i or any of her kids had have sat on tv and aired your dirty washing ....

Or my dear old dad...

Where has common decency gone i wonder..?

I must be old fashioned in my _iews me thinks

It's a degrading pile of shit hosted by a wannabe hardman/amateur psychologist where those least able to defend themselves in society are paraded in a carnival of sadness.

The judge described it best when he said it was human bear-baiting watched by those who have nothing better to do.

"who are 'we' to critizise the fact other women dont know who there babies daddies are?

we are on a swinging site where we 'sleep around'.. not all contraception works and condoms can split. admitidley its kinda rare and unfortunate, however we dont know all of that persons circumstances"

I may be a "swinger"

but still have morals and a sense of decency re my conduct.

All people can make a mistake but when its more than once, it aint no mistake .

"who are 'we' to critizise the fact other women dont know who there babies daddies are?

we are on a swinging site where we 'sleep around'.. not all contraception works and condoms can split. admitidley its kinda rare and unfortunate, however we dont know all of that persons circumstances

I may be a "swinger"

All people can make a mistake but when its more than once, it aint no mistake ."

oh id like to think people play safe, but even if you do play safe,, there is still a chance you can get pregnant and not know. if the girls and guys take part in bareback sex then i agree and thinkits reckless, but im sure the people involved have truly learnt their lessons the hard way

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

we are on a swinging site where we 'sleep around'.. not all contraception works and condoms can split. admitidley its kinda rare and unfortunate, however we dont know all of that persons circumstances"

so because we swing we are not allowed to have opinions??

god i wish they would put this type of thing in the handbook

yes 'we' may sleep around as you put it but i would wager that the majority of swingers are safer than a quick bunk up at the back of chicago's which is a familiar story line on good old jezza

so because we swing we are not allowed to have opinions??

god i wish they would put this type of thing in the handbook

yes 'we' may sleep around as you put it but i would wager that the majority of swingers are safer than a quick bunk up at the back of chicago's which is a familiar story line on good old jezza "

i never said that, but i was just adding my point of _iew too, like you've just expressed. not everyone will agree obviously. i did agree with that swingers are safer (well id presume so)

off the subject of pregnancy on jeremy kyle i just think the guys a (see relevant post) lol

"off the subject of pregnancy on jeremy kyle i just think the guys a (see relevant post) lol"

pmsl, he does seam to be a little agressive at times

"off the subject of pregnancy on jeremy kyle i just think the guys a (see relevant post) lol

pmsl, he does seam to be a little agressive at times"

its his crewed up nose-kink...I like it when women do it cutely but jermey looks like someone u'd just wanna punch at a bar if he started his shite lol

I may be a "swinger"

All people can make a mistake but when its more than once, it aint no mistake .

oh id like to think people play safe, but even if you do play safe,, there is still a chance you can get pregnant and not know. if the girls and guys take part in bareback sex then i agree and thinkits reckless, but im sure the people involved have truly learnt their lessons the hard way"

A dozen times?!!

You'd have to have had some serious bad luck if you've had "safe" sex with 12 men that you'd have to bring them all in to test for paternity!

"A dozen times?!!

You'd have to have had some serious bad luck if you've had "safe" sex with 12 men that you'd have to bring them all in to test for paternity!"

oh christ 12 times then yeah that's just stupid and reckless. but i guess they feel as an individual that perhaps the embarrassment/shame factor doesn't mean half as much to that woman but what does matter is her child rightfully knows who its father is.

If..........

i grew up and found out my mother had gone onto a programme to test numerous men to find out who my father was i would be not only mortified, i would be horrified and sooooooo ashamed.

But they dont have the ability to look that far in the future because they are to busy having yet more

"If..........

i grew up and found out my mother had gone onto a programme to test numerous men to find out who my father was i would be not only mortified, i would be horrified and sooooooo ashamed.

But they dont have the ability to look that far in the future because they are to busy having yet more "

id feel the same i'm sure, although growing up knowing my real dad would counter balance that.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

"put something on the end of it"

he has said that on a few occasions lol

its a dire show for sure,but people slag off the poor and stupid then lord it over celebrities which is just as bad..trash with money is still trash.

if rooney couldnt kick a ball,he,d be kyle guest material for sure....

You'd have to have had some serious bad luck if you've had "safe" sex with 12 men that you'd have to bring them all in to test for paternity!"

Again with the assumptions Sassy...

...that the women on a kyle show know who the mother is...

Anyone who uses it to make them self feel better must have some low self esteem issues. Its manipulated, edited and depressing to watch day time filler at best.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Tried to watch it a couple of times but had to turn it off after about 5/10 minutes....

Same as I don't understand why all the reality tv shows are so popular...I would rather watch paint dry lol

"Anyone who uses it to make them self feel better must have some low self esteem issues. Its manipulated, edited and depressing to watch day time filler at best. "

never denied that i personally don't have self esteem issues, but if what i get out of the program then makes me feel better about my life situations where is the harm? life could be better, life could be worse.

Any person with half a brain knows the show is edited to show Kyle at his narcissistic best so it's quite reasonable to assume that those who appear on this 'tv show' have less brain cells between them than a deformed ameoba having a particularly bad day.

"Tried to watch it a couple of times but had to turn it off after about 5/10 minutes....

Same as I don't understand why all the reality tv shows are so popular...I would rather watch paint dry lol"

Maybe they are a supplement for people who don't have a lot going on in their own life.

"Any person with half a brain knows the show is edited to show Kyle at his narcissistic best so it's quite reasonable to assume that those who appear on this 'tv show' have less brain cells between them than a deformed ameoba having a particularly bad day. "

It makes you wonder where they find the people to go in it.

"Any person with half a brain knows the show is edited to show Kyle at his narcissistic best so it's quite reasonable to assume that those who appear on this 'tv show' have less brain cells between them than a deformed ameoba having a particularly bad day.

It makes you wonder where they find the people to go in it. "

Down at Chav Central attempting to read Andy Warhol's book "15 Minutes of Fame for Dummies.

"Any person with half a brain knows the show is edited to show Kyle at his narcissistic best so it's quite reasonable to assume that those who appear on this 'tv show' have less brain cells between them than a deformed ameoba having a particularly bad day.

It makes you wonder where they find the people to go in it.

Down at Chav Central attempting to read Andy Warhol's book "15 Minutes of Fame for Dummies. "

Do they not see that people just cringe at their antics or watch them to make them selves feel better? People must have to sink low to agree to go on it.

"Do they not see that people just cringe at their antics or watch them to make them selves feel better? People must have to sink low to agree to go on it. "

It makes them top dog in their little cess pool of a community where they live on the 'fame' of 'bein on the tele and givin to Jezza'.

Personally I think they should be stopped benefits for that day as they clearly weren't available for work.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Do they not see that people just cringe at their antics or watch them to make them selves feel better? People must have to sink low to agree to go on it.

It makes them top dog in their little cess pool of a community where they live on the 'fame' of 'bein on the tele and givin to Jezza'.

Personally I think they should be stopped benefits for that day as they clearly weren't available for work."

Or rather, that they were in fcat working and obtaining remuneration.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Moronic waste of tv , he needs a twatting

Forum Mod

I watched some of it earlier

It was chavtastic

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I watched some of it earlier

It was chavtastic "

Shame on you

Forum Mod

It was chavtastic Shame on you "

I know blame Rob for that he put it on and then I could'nt help but watch

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It was chavtastic Shame on you

I know blame Rob for that he put it on and then I could'nt help but watch "

well rob i can understand but you!!!

Forum Mod

It was chavtastic Shame on you

I know blame Rob for that he put it on and then I could'nt help but watch well rob i can understand but you!!! "

heheh

Back in the day I used to love Kilroy, Id be on maternity leave and sit on the sofa breastfeeding whilst watching. When I was younger Id watch Central Weekend on a Friday night. Ive always enjoyed debate and loved these kind of programmes, but Jeremy Kyle cant really be classed as debate. I know he is paid to do the job and he may be a great guy, but I dont like the way he belittles people, even though they chose to go on the programme.

I always try and see if i can see his todger swinging down his leg ...he goes commando dontcha know

so far ive seen nowt

"I always try and see if i can see his todger swinging down his leg ...he goes commando dontcha know

so far ive seen nowt "

Which proves beyond doubt that he IS a twat...

» Add a new message to this topic