FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hate campaign

hate campaign

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

it seems that there is a hate campaign going on off the back of the forums against one poster in particular.

i have just received a recruiting email from someone saying 'we all want him gone'. all this because i stood up for someone.

i honestly cannot believe the sadness of some peoples lives. they have nothing better to do than to hound people off of a website

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

evesham

oh and it wasnt the villa v blues thread so no comments about thuggery

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How sadI hope you told them where to go and reported them.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Well there are always people who we'll disagree with on the forums as I find a lot of you have very robust opinions. However, after a smack on my hands by a mod last month I have to say there are better things in life to worry about that one person who you disagree with ona forum. You won't even be meeting them!!

evesham

yep - all sorted now

user no longer on site - thanks admin

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

A victory for common sense and fair play !!

hurrrrah

i dont go into chat anymore because of a similar thing.

people do this and dont really know the person that are attacking.

forums should be about free speech but it does seem that if you post something which the clicky lot dont like you can be targetted.

if you stood up for someone thank you.

i wish i had someone like you when i was being torn apart by people here.

lately i m getting fed up with the single male bashing that in recent weeks has got worse.

yes im meeting people and consider myself lucky to be doing so and i love the woman greatly who i have a fantastic time with.

but because i am single i take onboard the comments and sometimes personally.

i know i shouldnt but the comments are through at a section of the commumity to which i am a part of.

the only people who know the real me are the ones i have met. and they know i am an honest caring person who would travel miles to give a friend a hug if she needed it.

but it seems here lately people are just venting at single guys and making them responsible for all the misery in the world.

venting at each other and the fun seems to have gone lately from this place.

can we do anything about it? i dont know

but what i do know is that right now people need to remember what we are here for.

not a war. but to meet each other.

How sad that some have to resort to tactics like that eh

It's crazy, whatever site you go on that has forums there are always those who like to dominate everyone else (and not in a goid way) or deliberately bate people. I've found the best thing to do is totally ignore them. They soon toddle off to get their kicks elsewhere. it seems there are bullies everywhere.

I know that when things start getting nasty and we cant have a laugh, without it being at the expense of others...it will be time to go.

This is the second thread about people being "cruel" to each other. Personally I'd ignore and get on with my life instead of keeping them going with ironic threads like this: which only go to "encourage" people to act in the very manner that's being criticised.

evesham

thats why i think its important to out these people (without naming and shaming of course mods )

i stand by the fact that this is a fun escape from normal life and why would i want to surround myself with boring, snappy, snidey, bullies???

luckily the good in here out weigh the bad a million to one

evesham

"This is the second thread about people being "cruel" to each other. Personally I'd ignore and get on with my life instead of keeping them going with ironic threads like this: which only go to "encourage" people to act in the very manner that's being criticised. "

how can it encourage them if they get kicked off the site

"

can we do anything about it? i dont know

but what i do know is that right now people need to remember what we are here for.

not a war. but to meet each other.

"

Dunno either...but hey, since I'm here, wanna fuck?

"This is the second thread about people being "cruel" to each other. Personally I'd ignore and get on with my life instead of keeping them going with ironic threads like this: which only go to "encourage" people to act in the very manner that's being criticised.

how can it encourage them if they get kicked off the site "

You've misunderstood my post.

Read the comments posted on this thread: it's "encouraging" (note the quotes) people to moan about other members: the very thing this threads purports to be against.

That may not be your intention, but that's how it reads to me, or am I not allowed an opinion because it differs from everyone elses?

Just asking.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The person must have deleted their profile themselves as Admin Disable and not delete.

Personally I think this is just a bit of attention seeking going on with the sender of the mail.

But, if it was a "campaign" to get someone chucked off the site/forums, there would still have to be evidence for any bans to be given.

BUT if anyone gets any such mail from another profile, then report it please.

evesham

"This is the second thread about people being "cruel" to each other. Personally I'd ignore and get on with my life instead of keeping them going with ironic threads like this: which only go to "encourage" people to act in the very manner that's being criticised.

how can it encourage them if they get kicked off the site

You've misunderstood my post.

Read the comments posted on this thread: it's "encouraging" (note the quotes) people to moan about other members: the very thing this threads purports to be against.

That may not be your intention, but that's how it reads to me, or am I not allowed an opinion because it differs from everyone elses?

Just asking."

i have never ever said that people are not entitled to their opinions in this thread or any other i have posted on.

of course its not my intention and now you have elaborated i get your point! lol

i guess its a catch 22 in this situation. i to hate the threads moaning about people (single male bashers, this sites full of fakes etc etc) however i found it very hard to swallow when i was emailed on here practically being recruited to join a gang of people intent on hounding out 1 member of the site!

i just thought it would be good to highlight the activity, and as you will note i have not said who it was about or who sent me the emails.