FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > embarrassing moments

embarrassing moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

mine has to be a few weeks ago when i opened the front door to the postman while naked thinking it was my hubby home from work

whats yours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"mine has to be a few weeks ago when i opened the front door to the postman while naked thinking it was my hubby home from work

whats yours "

Love it mines not as good as urs tho

Mine (Mr B) must be having my PA discused by my family including grandparents over a meal dont know how or why the convo started but deffo didnt want it talked about over dinner

[Removed by poster at 15/06/11 14:59:04]

"mine has to be a few weeks ago when i opened the front door to the postman while naked thinking it was my hubby home from work

whats yours "

Hmmmm.. that thought will carry me through until Siren gets home tonight around 8ish.

As for embarrassing moments, none for me I'm afraid, I'm way too careful lol

Lisburn

whats yours

Hmmmm.. that thought will carry me through until Siren gets home tonight around 8ish.

As for embarrassing moments, none for me I'm afraid, I'm way too careful lol "

ack im sure you have one you wish to share

Lisburn

whats yours

Love it mines not as good as urs tho

Mine (Mr B) must be having my PA discused by my family including grandparents over a meal dont know how or why the convo started but deffo didnt want it talked about over dinner "

lol

i did a similar thing a few days ago, pulled back the curtain on my front door topless just at the same time the postman had arrived to put the mail through the door

Um... well there is one.. years ago.. In my rush to show my mates the centre pages of a girly mag I didn't check the pages beforehand and they went to open it at the centrefold to find the pages stuck together. There's just no wriggling out of that one.

Lisburn

"Um... well there is one.. years ago.. In my rush to show my mates the centre pages of a girly mag I didn't check the pages beforehand and they went to open it at the centrefold to find the pages stuck together. There's just no wriggling out of that one. "

i knew you had aleast one story lol

Over night meet, a girl let me stick around despite havin a meet...I stayed in living room out of sight,perving on fab...anyway am dying for a pish and couldnt walk by, so used the empty cider bottle lol- after i left am on the bus, gets off to get another bus....fuck Ive lost my ticket and and and MY PHONE!!!!!-so ive no money and starts heading along the canal as i know how to get home that way easier lol...as i walk i remember ive got cider still...took a swig, and another....spat the fucker out remembering what it was lol...walked for 2hrs with a rather distasteful teaste in my mouth.

Of course Ive been gettin a good slagging for it from my friends lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

There are so many !!!!!...but i suppose falling over a fire bucket of sand in a petrol station and leaving the ground which whilst in the air horizontally and moving at a fair old lick ...i head butted this blokes car door denting it really badly,i was knocked out thankfully for about 2 minutes so i didnt hear the laughter.

"There are so many !!!!!...but i suppose falling over a fire bucket of sand in a petrol station and leaving the ground which whilst in the air horizontally and moving at a fair old lick ...i head butted this blokes car door denting it really badly,i was knocked out thankfully for about 2 minutes so i didnt hear the laughter. "

If there is many I think you should share more.

Cause that one made me giggle.

"There are so many !!!!!...but i suppose falling over a fire bucket of sand in a petrol station and leaving the ground which whilst in the air horizontally and moving at a fair old lick ...i head butted this blokes car door denting it really badly,i was knocked out thankfully for about 2 minutes so i didnt hear the laughter. "

LMFAO sorry but had to tell u thats funny !!!!

all over the place

"There are so many !!!!!...but i suppose falling over a fire bucket of sand in a petrol station and leaving the ground which whilst in the air horizontally and moving at a fair old lick ...i head butted this blokes car door denting it really badly,i was knocked out thankfully for about 2 minutes so i didnt hear the laughter.

Cause that one made me giggle. "

Another was when on another site about 7 years ago i was contacted by a nice looking woman ,who after chatting said she would love to meet me and after chatting a bit more said yeah too a mate as well and i made arrangements .Well i was ready when she was due to arrive and looking out of the window.

My mate called to say he was on the way,i lived in a small block of flats and happened to notice a poor elderly woman struggling from a car with a walking stick and hobbling along slowly (I remember thinking poor old timer she should be helped and notr out on her own like that).

After a few minutes my door entry system buzzed and i thought ahh its my mate and opened the front door as i normally do for him .

After a minute i heard a tap on the front door ...and heavy breathing so i went to look and the elderly lady stood there anouncing she was my meet..

To say she did not resemble the pics she was using was an understatement ,i immediately invited her in and did not know whether to call an ambulance or not i dont know about anything else.

I had decided nothing was going to happen obviously purely on medical grounds, never mind any thing else...as she sat down on my sofa she broke it ..

Anyway i managed to cop my mate on the phone and said its off and hung up ,and thought how can i tell her ,without causing embarrassment .So i told her my mate could not make it unfortunately and i was not in the mood as i was coming down with the flue and sneezed and coughed

To be fair she held her own, she got up ,hit me twice on the head with her walking stick ....called me a fucking timewaster and shuffled out ..

fair cop i suppose ..

Lisburn

"There are so many !!!!!...but i suppose falling over a fire bucket of sand in a petrol station and leaving the ground which whilst in the air horizontally and moving at a fair old lick ...i head butted this blokes car door denting it really badly,i was knocked out thankfully for about 2 minutes so i didnt hear the laughter.

Cause that one made me giggle.

Another was when on another site about 7 years ago i was contacted by a nice looking woman ,who after chatting said she would love to meet me and after chatting a bit more said yeah too a mate as well and i made arrangements .Well i was ready when she was due to arrive and looking out of the window.

My mate called to say he was on the way,i lived in a small block of flats and happened to notice a poor elderly woman struggling from a car with a walking stick and hobbling along slowly (I remember thinking poor old timer she should be helped and notr out on her own like that).

After a few minutes my door entry system buzzed and i thought ahh its my mate and opened the front door as i normally do for him .

After a minute i heard a tap on the front door ...and heavy breathing so i went to look and the elderly lady stood there anouncing she was my meet..

To say she did not resemble the pics she was using was an understatement ,i immediately invited her in and did not know whether to call an ambulance or not i dont know about anything else.

I had decided nothing was going to happen obviously purely on medical grounds, never mind any thing else...as she sat down on my sofa she broke it ..

Anyway i managed to cop my mate on the phone and said its off and hung up ,and thought how can i tell her ,without causing embarrassment .So i told her my mate could not make it unfortunately and i was not in the mood as i was coming down with the flue and sneezed and coughed

To be fair she held her own, she got up ,hit me twice on the head with her walking stick ....called me a fucking timewaster and shuffled out ..

fair cop i suppose ..

"

keep them coming, im having such a giggle here

another piss one...er...

woken by my dad a few years ago...he asked "what the hell are u playing at!!!!!!"-I returned to sleep still steaming d*unk, anyway I'd came home during the night took all my clothes off pished down my communal stairway and then went into my house into bed...my neighbour downstairs in the morn followed the psih trail and found my clothes and knocked my door......

all over the place

I was 16 It was a family do and my family were really disapointed i was going to be the only one not there...i had a date with this raver who (rumour had it) loved to go over the wheat fields and get it on,she was a real looker so no way i was missing that and off i went saying "i might make the small club where the disco was being held later " ...but no one expected me tbh.

I went over the fields and yes she was a fiery one ,my tongue roamed everywhere I learnt a lot and so did she ,and it was a lovely dark but warm night she said she had to be home by 1030 and we got dressed and went our own ways in a hurry.

I decided to surprise my family and turn up so walked to the local hall/club to surprise them .i waited outside for the current song to end and ran in shouting booo (like a knobhead) !!! my young niece screamed and some womens hands went to there face in a shocked expression , evidently the raver had started a heavy period while i was going down on her and i looked like a victim from the texas chainsaw masacre,the white trousers were also ruined !!!!...yuk

Erm take an educated fookin guess

Lisburn

"Erm take an educated fookin guess "

im sure there's more

"Erm take an educated fookin guess "

sorry Kev, i have blocked all mankini pics from my browser...only accepting cocks or pussys

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancashire

I arranged to meet a cpl for fun and I turned up at the agreed time. The door was answered by a woman who knew nothing about it. She wasnt a swinger. I blurted out what I was there for and immediately realised tha she had been set up friend.

"Erm take an educated fookin guess

sorry Kev, i have blocked all mankini pics from my browser...only accepting cocks or pussys"

Look pack it in with the messages I can't remember where I got it and Wishy has already asked for this one

» Add a new message to this topic