FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Piercing

Piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I have just seen a hugggggee ring in a cock piercing......

Does a cock piercing get in the way of sex? Does it enhance your sex? Does it do anything for the woman?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I like the look of them but I think they would bash my teeth and id be worried about the condom ripping too much to enjoy any of the pleasure

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

For me ,my prince albert done absolutly bugger all for me it just made peeing a lot harder ,infact i ad o sit down so it didnt go everywhere thats why ive no longer got it in

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"I like the look of them but I think they would bash my teeth and id be worried about the condom ripping too much to enjoy any of the pleasure "

you're right about the teeth my dentist could always tell when i'd had a visit from a friend who had a heavy duty one. but he could always replace it or remove it.

if you get the proper size condom there is usually no problems with it if a full ring , the half moon type with the balls on end i wouldn't know about tho.

personally i enjoyed the feeling as the ring would rub nicely on gspot and you can guess the rest lol

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ooo I didn't think of the condom ripping.

So another question, does the condom rip?

mmmmmmmmmmmm my partner has a P.A and its large, he also has frenum ladder and both feel great .xxx

"I like the look of them but I think they would bash my teeth and id be worried about the condom ripping too much to enjoy any of the pleasure

you're right about the teeth my dentist could always tell when i'd had a visit from a friend who had a heavy duty one. but he could always replace it or remove it.

if you get the proper size condom there is usually no problems with it if a full ring , the half moon type with the balls on end i wouldn't know about tho.

personally i enjoyed the feeling as the ring would rub nicely on gspot and you can guess the rest lol "

How could the dentist tell, surely his first thought on looking any anyones teeth wouldn't be, ooo I bet she's been sucking cocks with prince alberts in, and even if could tell then no dentist would be so unprofessional as to say it, or am I reading the post wrong

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

i will not meet a man with a ring dose nothing for me (real turn off) each to there own...

i had a pa . and all it did was slow me down so i took it out and got lil phil tattooed instead

I just wince when think about it, I don't think am brave enough to have one, but good on ppl who have and like em

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I don't know about other people, but this whole forum posting has made my blood run cold.

Yet I still read it...what kind of masochist am I ?;-)

seriously, I get sacred with needles at the doctor or in hospital; each to their own, but piercings are a "no-no" for me!

"For me ,my prince albert done absolutly bugger all for me it just made peeing a lot harder ,infact i ad o sit down so it didnt go everywhere thats why ive no longer got it in "

Mrs B loves it hence why i suffer the sitting to pee its either that or dont stand next to me when im out you will get wet shoes if u do lol .....

kirkcaldy

"I like the look of them but I think they would bash my teeth and id be worried about the condom ripping too much to enjoy any of the pleasure

personally i enjoyed the feeling as the ring would rub nicely on gspot and you can guess the rest lol

How could the dentist tell, surely his first thought on looking any anyones teeth wouldn't be, ooo I bet she's been sucking cocks with prince alberts in, and even if could tell then no dentist would be so unprofessional as to say it, or am I reading the post wrong "

he was concerned why my teeth were chipped and occasionally cracking on a semi regular basis,so rather than tell a porky i told the truth . no details just that the guy i saw had the PA the dentist just nodded as he realised what had been happening and laffed

kirkcaldy

"I don't know about other people, but this whole forum posting has made my blood run cold.

Yet I still read it...what kind of masochist am I ?;-)

seriously, I get sacred with needles at the doctor or in hospital; each to their own, but piercings are a "no-no" for me!"

i have a needle phobia when they got in me but i still got my nipple pierced tho will stick to tattoos in the future lol cheers to my piercing friend who did it and the audience i had trying to make me laff and keep my mind of it lol

"

he was concerned why my teeth were chipped and occasionally cracking on a semi regular basis,so rather than tell a porky i told the truth . no details just that the guy i saw had the PA the dentist just nodded as he realised what had been happening and laffed"

oh my god, lol, I bet that brightened his day, what else could he do but nod, lol

» Add a new message to this topic