FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chams theme nights

Chams theme nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are they usually jammed packed?

We are off to Chams on Saturday, our first visit this year, but can remember the last time we went was a theme night too, and it was heavin'

Because of the distance from where we live, we can only get there 3 or 4 times a year, and even then it really depends on what family commitments we have to meet, so our visits are precious to us.

If it's likely to be too chocker perhaps it's best we reschedule our visit, as we don't like queuing for a room.

So, to you regulars out there, what's it likely to be like on Saturday, as someone has mentioned that it's Naughty Nurses Night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"are they usually jammed packed?

We are off to Chams on Saturday, our first visit this year, but can remember the last time we went was a theme night too, and it was heavin'

Because of the distance from where we live, we can only get there 3 or 4 times a year, and even then it really depends on what family commitments we have to meet, so our visits are precious to us.

If it's likely to be too chocker perhaps it's best we reschedule our visit, as we don't like queuing for a room.

So, to you regulars out there, what's it likely to be like on Saturday, as someone has mentioned that it's Naughty Nurses Night "

Will be packed, as usual, for a Saturday night

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we've been plenty of times on a Saturday night where it hasn't been packed.

We've only been to one themed night and that was indeed packed.

If it's going to be just like a "normal" Saturday, then that's ok, as it's usually a Saturday that we go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can anyone tell me what the name of the hotel is at Chams?

What are my chances of getting a room on saturday?

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Can anyone tell me what the name of the hotel is at Chams?

What are my chances of getting a room on saturday?"

There are a few listed on the Chams website

They come under skyline hotel or phone number on the web site ring and ask. And usually always busy weekends regardless of theme I love party weekends

I would say it would be like a normal saturday night for the themed nights. The BBW nights tend to be absolutely packed and we were stuck in a traffic jam at the top of the stairs last time, so we went down the fire escape, though we were told off for doing so.

Queuing for rooms is never a problem for me as we always play in a public room anyway, but I love the orgy room when its a busy night. I wouldnt go in there on a quiet night as Id feel too much pressure if I was the only woman in there and constantly batting hands off so its not worth it. If its busy then there more females for guys to get their hands on

"I would say it would be like a normal saturday night for the themed nights. The BBW nights tend to be absolutely packed and we were stuck in a traffic jam at the top of the stairs last time, so we went down the fire escape, though we were told off for doing so.

Queuing for rooms is never a problem for me as we always play in a public room anyway, but I love the orgy room when its a busy night. I wouldnt go in there on a quiet night as Id feel too much pressure if I was the only woman in there and constantly batting hands off so its not worth it. If its busy then there more females for guys to get their hands on "

Now the round room is a funny room for me I love it and am getting better. I can play in there when its empty or quiet but I cant jump in when its busy how do you deal with that.

» Add a new message to this topic