FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat loss!!

Fat loss!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really want to reduce my body fat so I can look more 'cut' by reducing my intake of sugar and fat. But recently I've been eating biscuits and crisps. This weekend me and my daughter made a carrot cake and I'm ashamed to say I ate half of it. It was bloody nice though.

Just wondered what it was you cant resist eating even though you know you shouldn't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i love toast

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Cock "

You and me both hun

"Cock "

Fish

"Cock

You and me both hun"

"Cock

Fish "

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mcdonalds McDonald's Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut

Are all my downfall lol xx

"Mcdonalds McDonald's Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut

Are all my downfall lol xx "

Is that why your stuck in the bath mate

"Cock "

I bet you couldn't wait to get that in!

I am going back to kick boxing to get rid of me wobble as the lack of sexcersise aint doing it..

"Cock

I bet you couldn't wait to get that in! "

Nope I had my finger on the buzzer

"I am going back to kick boxing to get rid of me wobble as the lack of sexcersise aint doing it.. "
We really must get that meet sorted out Jess!!!

"I am going back to kick boxing to get rid of me wobble as the lack of sexcersise aint doing it.. We really must get that meet sorted out Jess!!! "

in your dreams

Cum

"I am going back to kick boxing to get rid of me wobble as the lack of sexcersise aint doing it.. We really must get that meet sorted out Jess!!!

in your dreams "

Mmmmm! And what great dreams they are too!!!. I think the lady doth protest too much,

"Cum"
Plenty of protien and no fat content. Dont fancy it myself but nutritionaly a good idea

I lost 12 stone of ugly fat a few years ago. I divorced him!! Boom boom. Ms

"I really want to reduce my body fat so I can look more 'cut' by reducing my intake of sugar and fat. But recently I've been eating biscuits and crisps. This weekend me and my daughter made a carrot cake and I'm ashamed to say I ate half of it. It was bloody nice though.

Just wondered what it was you cant resist eating even though you know you shouldn't "

Kellogs Crunchy Nut instead of the crisps biscuits cakes the wobbly bits are going down slowly lol

choccolate & sweets, i have however lost a stone recently, as i now do more walking (I no longer have a car)

"I really want to reduce my body fat so I can look more 'cut' by reducing my intake of sugar and fat. But recently I've been eating biscuits and crisps. This weekend me and my daughter made a carrot cake and I'm ashamed to say I ate half of it. It was bloody nice though.

Just wondered what it was you cant resist eating even though you know you shouldn't "

Chocolate brownies and jammie dodgers. I avoid buying them as i can't leave a packet without opening

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Cock "

its ok, that has no calories

thought this was gonna be another moaning thread bout time wasters/non repliers etc.

"thought this was gonna be another moaning thread bout time wasters/non repliers etc. "

makes a change then doesnt it

Fresh fish boiled, chicken breasts (skin removed) grilled. Egg whites scrambled should do you well.

"Cock "

and Curly Wurlys...

By *ighnboxCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

LOST 3 and a quarter stone in six yes six weeks cut the beer, swim an hour a day brest stroke (my fave lol), and half hour in the gym a day being 15 mins on the cross trainer level 7 then 15 mins weights do it 7 days a week....simple as that lost it weeks ago just before holliday last easter. when I came back then cut the diet and the swimming so just do the gym 1/2 hour a day now 7 days a week and not put any weight back on in fact lost 5lb this week without even trying to loose weight lol MR Box by the way not Mrs Box (all training to climb Kilimanjaro in about 9 month time

"i love toast "

white warburtons super toastie bread with lashings of lurpak

yum, yum fkin yum

"LOST 3 and a quarter stone in six yes six weeks cut the beer, swim an hour a day brest stroke (my fave lol), and half hour in the gym a day being 15 mins on the cross trainer level 7 then 15 mins weights do it 7 days a week....simple as that lost it weeks ago just before holliday last easter. when I came back then cut the diet and the swimming so just do the gym 1/2 hour a day now 7 days a week and not put any weight back on in fact lost 5lb this week without even trying to loose weight lol MR Box by the way not Mrs Box (all training to climb Kilimanjaro in about 9 month time"
Well done sir, an amazing acheivement. Keep us posted about the climb as it gets nearer the time

i joined slimming world 12 weeks ago and have lost 3st 1 and half pound so far, and yes that half pound does count lol

was doing really well till this weekend, i took my daughter away for the weekend and we stayed in a hotel where they did a 3 course meal in the evening and a buffet brekky

i went with the best intentions of not over eating but it was so hard when its there put in front of you and i admit i did have it all lol

Thing is its weigh day tonight and im now thinking...shall i go face the music and see if ive gained this week or shall i have a week off and try and shift it for next week

"i joined slimming world 12 weeks ago and have lost 3st 1 and half pound so far, and yes that half pound does count lol

was doing really well till this weekend, i took my daughter away for the weekend and we stayed in a hotel where they did a 3 course meal in the evening and a buffet brekky

i went with the best intentions of not over eating but it was so hard when its there put in front of you and i admit i did have it all lol

Thing is its weigh day tonight and im now thinking...shall i go face the music and see if ive gained this week or shall i have a week off and try and shift it for next week

"

Well a bloody big well done to you. 3 stone in three months? That's brilliant. Who cares if you've put on a bit, sounds to me like you deserved a bit of a treat. How did the weigh in go btw? It'been a few days

» Add a new message to this topic