FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Future

The Future

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as we have had a History thread what would you imagine the future to be like?

I think we'll have those transporter things like they did in Star Trek and flying cars like in Minority Report

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A cure all hypospray would come in handy. Universal translator too.

universal translator would come in handy, although i think that we will all be speaking one language one day

To be negative I think we all might be stuffed with water shortage problems and political unrest.

But on the positive side I still hope there are great sites like this still around

water shortage?? most of the world is water

"water shortage?? most of the world is water "

Yeah, but it's salt water and the cost of desalination is still prohibitive, especially for poorer countries where the greatest shortages exist.

I think if we're talking Star Trek then we'd all like a holodeck to play out our filthy fantasies. I'd never leave the house & fuck holographic versions of you lot all day long, hehe.

"To be negative I think we all might be stuffed with water shortage problems and political unrest.

But on the positive side I still hope there are great sites like this still around "

I'm not sure there's much we can do about increasing the supply of water but we could maybe look at decreasing the demand by a programme of population control.

ok this might sound tight and mean but in my future the poorer countries wont exsist as such,, would have been wiped out as a 'survival of the fittest' kinda thing

"I think if we're talking Star Trek then we'd all like a holodeck to play out our filthy fantasies. I'd never leave the house & fuck holographic versions of you lot all day long, hehe. "

omg the holodeck,, how could i forget that

"ok this might sound tight and mean but in my future the poorer countries wont exsist as such,, would have been wiped out as a 'survival of the fittest' kinda thing

"

I would hope that the world would begin to realise that we could end famine & poverty tomorrow if the economic community would allow it.

"ok this might sound tight and mean but in my future the poorer countries wont exsist as such,, would have been wiped out as a 'survival of the fittest' kinda thing

I would hope that the world would begin to realise that we could end famine & poverty tomorrow if the economic community would allow it. "

see you went for the nice option..

"water shortage?? most of the world is water "

So is Europa, one of Jupiter's moons. Saturn's moons hold water too. We just need to go and get it.

"water shortage?? most of the world is water

So is Europa, one of Jupiter's moons. Saturn's moons hold water too. We just need to go and get it. "

o0o0o creative! we might even be living on those planets and their moons in biomes (like the eden project) haha

we greedy with energy instead of building new power stations lets conserve the energy we got.. I'm not a greeny just realistic but viewing knockers pics is making me forget about these issues

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think everyones first language will be sign language.

Peoples social skills will decrease as they will be communicating from home and not have to go out and socialize

More flooding and countries being wiped out

But noone will have any major health problems as the gene will be removed

(This is for the next 30 years)

"I think everyones first language will be sign language.

Peoples social skills will decrease as they will be communicating from home and not have to go out and socialize

ooooh a valid point... sits pondering holding an intelligent pose

(This is for the next 30 years)"

"..........

(This is for the next 30 years)"

That's going to be a lethal combination. Less and less land for more and more people to live on?

"..........

That's going to be a lethal combination. Less and less land for more and more people to live on?"

But will there be more people? The majority of the population (in england) will be over 60. Although major illnesses will be cured people will still die naturally and through accidents. More people are having no children or much smaller families than they used to.

theres bound to be a few major as yet undiscovered pandemics to wipe loads of us out

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I wish they would fine a cure for HIV and Cancer however I don't think that will happen.. Thats what I wish for in the future..

"theres bound to be a few major as yet undiscovered pandemics to wipe loads of us out"

Yes natural disasters, flooding, earthquakes

"I wish they would fine a cure for HIV and Cancer however I don't think that will happen.. Thats what I wish for in the future.. "

I seriously think they will, i think everyone is born with the cancer and they will be able to remove it. Even now people can be prevented from having breast cancer if it runs in the family people are having masectomies to stop them getting it and i beleive girls are now getting injections to stop them getting cervical cancer.

They thought they would never cure small pox and they did

"I wish they would fine a cure for HIV and Cancer however I don't think that will happen.. Thats what I wish for in the future.. "

Awwww what a lovely wish here here

"..........

That's going to be a lethal combination. Less and less land for more and more people to live on?

But will there be more people? The majority of the population (in england) will be over 60. Although major illnesses will be cured people will still die naturally and through accidents. More people are having no children or much smaller families than they used to. "

Oh yes. Wiping out diseases will see a dramatic rise in the population. There'll still be accidental deaths amongst people of childbearing age but if there's no illheath to suffer from, no inherited inherted conditions - maybe even no deaths from self-inflicted injury, like smoking or drinking, there'd be such a population explosion it'd be a catastrophe.

People, knowing they'd be likely to live longer, might decide to have more kids in the hope they'd provide for them in a longer old age.

Not a future I'd welcome.

There will be magic pills so you can pig out on food as much as you like and never get fat. Also pills that stop you getting hairy legs and arses.

Cancer isn't the 100% certain killer it was, say, 30 or 40 years ago and, whilst every life lost is a tragedy for those left behind, illnesses like cancer and coronary heart disease are among the ways nature controls the population in supposedly advanced societies.

I don't think it's coincidence that HIIV/ Aids began to come to notice around the time oncologists and haematologists were beginning to make serious advances in cancer treatments.

"There will be magic pills so you can pig out on food as much as you like and never get fat. Also pills that stop you getting hairy legs and arses. "

get me some lol

you dont need em knockers

"I wish they would fine a cure for HIV and Cancer however I don't think that will happen.. Thats what I wish for in the future..

Cancer isn't the 100% certain killer it was, say, 30 or 40 years ago and, whilst every life lost is a tragedy for those left behind, illnesses like cancer and coronary heart disease are among the ways nature controls the population in supposedly advanced societies.

I don't think it's coincidence that HIIV/ Aids began to come to notice around the time oncologists and haematologists were beginning to make serious advances in cancer treatments."

HIV has been around for years way before the first reported case in 1983 in the states. It is believed to of been around since Vietnam. Whilst it is a man made diease it is one close to my heart as I have seen through my professional career the devastation it causes and the illnesses that are associated with HIV.

"I wish they would fine a cure for HIV and Cancer however I don't think that will happen.. Thats what I wish for in the future..

I don't think it's coincidence that HIIV/ Aids began to come to notice around the time oncologists and haematologists were beginning to make serious advances in cancer treatments.

HIV has been around for years way before the first reported case in 1983 in the states. It is believed to of been around since Vietnam. Whilst it is a man made diease it is one close to my heart as I have seen through my professional career the devastation it causes and the illnesses that are associated with HIV. "

I don't think there's anything in either of our contributions which contradicts each other.

HIV has been around for years way before the first reported case in 1983 in the states. It is believed to of been around since Vietnam. Whilst it is a man made diease it is one close to my heart as I have seen through my professional career the devastation it causes and the illnesses that are associated with HIV.

I don't think there's anything in either of our contributions which contradicts each other."

I know I was just stating what I know

» Add a new message to this topic