FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Uugghh

Uugghh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm on day 3 of being poorly with a bad fibromyalgia flare up, sore throat, cough, headache and cold....I've not left my flat since Fri....so this is my only way of staying slightly sane....BUT, why is it when you're poorly that guys think the answer and cure to you feeling better is them coming round n offer to fuck you to feel better or offer massages or offer to spoon you in bed?!? If we thought that would cure everything I'm sure we would be having endless amounts of meets to feel great....uuuggghhh some guys think with their cocks n not their actual brains...the ones in their head not their trousers!!!

Anyways....hope you all having a happy Monday!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dr Sox prescribes stick to the forums and avoid your mail-box until such time you're feeling less fragile and best wishes for a speedy recovery......

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You sound too ill to fuck. I'd get a breathe of fresh air at least if you can walk down to the seafront.

I made the mistake of doing the same as you a few weeks back. I popped it on my status. It's just a way in for men to message. They have that as a point of reference to message you, and you a come up on the newsfeed

Terrible when guys on a swinging site aren't as sensitive as match.com!

"I'm on day 3 of being poorly with a bad fibromyalgia flare up, sore throat, cough, headache and cold....I've not left my flat since Fri....so this is my only way of staying slightly sane....BUT, why is it when you're poorly that guys think the answer and cure to you feeling better is them coming round n offer to fuck you to feel better or offer massages or offer to spoon you in bed?!? If we thought that would cure everything I'm sure we would be having endless amounts of meets to feel great....uuuggghhh some guys think with their cocks n not their actual brains...the ones in their head not their trousers!!!

Anyways....hope you all having a happy Monday!!! "

All I read there was. Blah blah blah , I need a man to come and comfort me with sex ...blah blah blah.

I have M.E. and Fibromyalgia. I don't know about you but I always find that when I have a very mild cold I always seem to generally feel a bit better in myself. It's like my immune system returns to a normal state. Obviously when you're properly poorly with a virus though you feel really rough. Hope you manage to get some rest and get over feeling so terrible quickly, although e never go back to feeling well do we? At least we know where we are with bog standard "usual feeling like crap". xxx

"Terrible when guys on a swinging site aren't as sensitive as match.com!"

To be fair, most are looking for a leg over. They don't give a shit about how you are feeling

try putting 'I think it might be mumps!'.on your status...might give you a bit of peace for a while...hope you feel better soon!

"You sound too ill to fuck. I'd get a breathe of fresh air at least if you can walk down to the seafront. "

I just wasn't to put it out there that neither the resort location of Brighton or Torquay hold a candle to the glorious and beauteous expanse of Northern beaches...

Yeah you heard me .....

Sounds like a minor case of Man flu to me! If it was proper man flu I don't think you would pull through. Just be grateful your not a man as man flu is under rated as a disease!

I'm in bed with a fucked up back

Not good

"Terrible when guys on a swinging site aren't as sensitive as match.com!

To be fair, most are looking for a leg over. They don't give a shit about how you are feeling "

Yeah but it's the caliber of person and their expectation x

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I'm into week 3 of cluster headaches, as painful as they are, it's the sleep depravation that's crushing my spirits.

"I'm in bed with a fucked up back

Not good "

Hope you recover soon x

I can just imagine a guy like " I will dip my cock in a bottle of cough medicine and you can suck it off" hahahaa! :')

"I'm in bed with a fucked up back

Not good

Hope you recover soon x"

Thank you. So do I. Miss the gym lol

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

OP, I left you a post on your other thread about this terrible problem. Maybe you should take a look on it

"I can just imagine a guy like " I will dip my cock in a bottle of cough medicine and you can suck it off" hahahaa! :')"

I actually had that once!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"You sound too ill to fuck. I'd get a breathe of fresh air at least if you can walk down to the seafront.

I just wasn't to put it out there that neither the resort location of Brighton or Torquay hold a candle to the glorious and beauteous expanse of Northern beaches...

Yeah you heard me ..... "

Oh, go and listen to 'Lindisfarne' or something. "Beauteous" indeed!

"I'm on day 3 of being poorly with a bad fibromyalgia flare up, sore throat, cough, headache and cold....I've not left my flat since Fri....so this is my only way of staying slightly sane....BUT, why is it when you're poorly that guys think the answer and cure to you feeling better is them coming round n offer to fuck you to feel better or offer massages or offer to spoon you in bed?!? If we thought that would cure everything I'm sure we would be having endless amounts of meets to feel great....uuuggghhh some guys think with their cocks n not their actual brains...the ones in their head not their trousers!!!

My god I know exactly how you feel I am in the same poorly condition as you and sex at the moment is of no interest!!! lol

"You sound too ill to fuck. I'd get a breathe of fresh air at least if you can walk down to the seafront.

Yeah you heard me .....

Oh, go and listen to 'Lindisfarne' or something. "Beauteous" indeed! "

How very dare you mock our sandal wearing cultural icons...

A nice cup of tea and a hot water bottle perhaps?

Brighton - even Hove!

Anyways....hope you all having a happy Monday!!! My god I know exactly how you feel I am in the same poorly condition as you and sex at the moment is of no interest!!! lol "

You could meet Soxy on a bench - I mean beach.

"I can just imagine a guy like " I will dip my cock in a bottle of cough medicine and you can suck it off" hahahaa! :')

I actually had that once!! "

It won't fit in the bottle!!!

Anyways....hope you all having a happy Monday!!! My god I know exactly how you feel I am in the same poorly condition as you and sex at the moment is of no interest!!! lol

You could meet Soxy on a bench - I mean beach. "

A proper beach,,,,,

I didn't put the post up to be slated....but hey ho each to their own....if I could walk to get fresh air I would, but the fibromyalgia flare up prevents me even leaving my home!!! Some are sensitive to issue and thanks for that....some still have to have a little slate I guess cuz if makes them feel much better when others are down!!! I can't believe how some guys can be so mean I know what type of site this is but I thought this forum was for anything to be written on.....oh well, thanks and good bye will close the thread down n not bother again!

I hope you're back fighting fit soon.

It sure puts my whining about having a cough and cold into perspective.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

OP, nobody understands the dimension of your problem but you. In other case, they wouldn't banalized like that in this thread.

Try your best and take care

"OP, nobody understands the dimension of your problem but you. In other case, they wouldn't banalized like that in this thread.

Try your best and take care "

Maybe some need educating in Fibromyalgia, if so go read my other thread on it....simples!!!

I'm still not sure why you jumped on the defensive here?

I havn't seen anyone slate you !

Some have offered advice. Some have said how they are feeling. Some have shown concern. Some have been a bit light hearted.

"I can just imagine a guy like " I will dip my cock in a bottle of cough medicine and you can suck it off" hahahaa! :')

I actually had that once!! "

That is amazing, this just made my day :'D

Again, I don't know what some people on here expect! 90% of guys think showing a dick pick is a chat up line and you are expecting them to show sympathy when you are sick and to understand your condition! That's not going to happen, maybe facebook is the next place for that!

» Add a new message to this topic