FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I need to stop watching stupid romantic movies..

I need to stop watching stupid romantic movies..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yldstyle OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

But this... I could have written

"I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said, ''Journeys end in lovers meeting. '' What an extraordinary thought. Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that...but I'm more than willing to believe Shakespeare had. I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should I'm constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said, ''Love is blind. '' Now, that is something I know to be true. For some, quite inexplicably... Love fades. For others...love is simply lost. But then, of course, love can also be found. Even if just for the night. And then there's another kind of love. The cruelest kind. The one that almost kills its victims. It's called unrequited love. Of that, I am an expert. "

I now need to eat my body weight in ice cream

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"But this... I could have written

"I have found almost everything ever written about love to be true. Shakespeare said, ''Journeys end in lovers meeting. '' What an extraordinary thought. Personally, I have not experienced anything remotely close to that...but I'm more than willing to believe Shakespeare had. I suppose I think about love more than anyone really should I'm constantly amazed by its sheer power to alter and define our lives. It was Shakespeare who also said, ''Love is blind. '' Now, that is something I know to be true. For some, quite inexplicably... Love fades. For others...love is simply lost. But then, of course, love can also be found. Even if just for the night. And then there's another kind of love. The cruelest kind. The one that almost kills its victims. It's called unrequited love. Of that, I am an expert. "

I now need to eat my body weight in ice cream "

If you get Haagen daas , give me a shout I'll help you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awww me too

A world of my own

Always Haagen Dazs. Strawberry cheesecake

What about a bit of Nutella with your ice cream and a shoulder to cry on ?

heysham

"Always Haagen Dazs. Strawberry cheesecake"

A world of my own

"What about a bit of Nutella with your ice cream and a shoulder to cry on ? "

I dont really like nuts...

A world of my own

[Removed by poster at 27/11/16 17:41:14]

With you on that!! I've got a very large bar of chocolate in the fridge but I'm avoiding all romantic stuff for as long as possible!!

"What about a bit of Nutella with your ice cream and a shoulder to cry on ?

I dont really like nuts... "

You are off my hotlist then !! ^_^

heysham

With you on that!! I've got a very large bar of chocolate in the fridge but I'm avoiding all romantic stuff for as long as possible!!"

Save time , go straight for the chocolate

A world of my own

With you on that!! I've got a very large bar of chocolate in the fridge but I'm avoiding all romantic stuff for as long as possible!!"

Aww. Good lucky lovely. Its everywhere at the moment!

With you on that!! I've got a very large bar of chocolate in the fridge but I'm avoiding all romantic stuff for as long as possible!!

Save time , go straight for the chocolate "

True but getting weighed tomorrow! And I'm a piggly, I'd scoff all of it!!

A world of my own

"What about a bit of Nutella with your ice cream and a shoulder to cry on ?

I dont really like nuts...

You are off my hotlist then !! ^_^ "

More rejection!!

heysham

Save time , go straight for the chocolate

True but getting weighed tomorrow! And I'm a piggly, I'd scoff all of it!!"

Many ways to burn it off

Careful. Men smell vulnerability lol

I remember talking to a woman a few mths back, she was totally distraught as her 'bf' she was on here with had been caught meeting someone else without telling her. I felt for her and offered a shoulder to cry ... after an hour, she then slip that he was married and she was actually his mistress!!!!

Burst the bubble, fuck him off and find someone who will love you back. In all honesty though, being on a site like this is dangerous if you have low esteem. They reckon we attract a mirror image of how we feel about ourselves.

Me, I blame Disney lol

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I can watch them when I like the film,or its caught my interest to watch it.

recent one was a film called sam

But when ive no interest in them I aint watching them.

So instead will do something else and wander in the room see if you want a drink, but leave you alone to watch it.

A world of my own

"Careful. Men smell vulnerability lol

I remember talking to a woman a few mths back, she was totally distraught as her 'bf' she was on here with had been caught meeting someone else without telling her. I felt for her and offered a shoulder to cry ... after an hour, she then slip that he was married and she was actually his mistress!!!!

Burst the bubble, fuck him off and find someone who will love you back. In all honesty though, being on a site like this is dangerous if you have low esteem. They reckon we attract a mirror image of how we feel about ourselves.

Me, I blame Disney lol

"

I blame Disney for many things.. so many unrealistic expectations for perfect hair, a prince, fairy godmothers and wild animals to help with the housework!

Yup, personally it's the animals not doing my housework I'm most gutted about lol x

» Add a new message to this topic