FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dumb ass dog owner

Dumb ass dog owner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another post in another thread reminded me of this;

Drove past a play park on my way to a job recently to see a woman in the fenced play area with three German shepherds.

No kids. Just her and the dogs.

Wtf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

What a donut

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understand that German Shepherds are very well hung!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing she can't control them so wanted to contain them but ITS A KIDS PLAY AREA!

At a loss for any justifiable reason. Ideas?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm guessing she can't control them so wanted to contain them but ITS A KIDS PLAY AREA!

At a loss for any justifiable reason. Ideas?"

But you said there weren't any kids, just her and her 3 dogs?

"I'm guessing she can't control them so wanted to contain them but ITS A KIDS PLAY AREA!

At a loss for any justifiable reason. Ideas?

But you said there weren't any kids, just her and her 3 dogs? "

Play area to small to exercise three big dogs so in there for a dump?

Too small. Crikey; my spelling! Somebody shoot me this morning, please.

I once asked the owner of a German Shepard: how many German Shepard's does it take to change a light bulb?

He replied ....

"Alright, everyone stop where you are! Who busted the light? I SAID, "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I think the problem is the dogs relieving themselves, marking their territory in a place where children will be playing later.

Scooping is one thing, but the dogs will probably spray the play equipment.

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

Bet she didn't poop scoop either.....

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Too small. Crikey; my spelling! Somebody shoot me this morning, please. "

But if I shoot you it may make even more mess than the 3 German Shepherds!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Maybe she was on a security patrol to keep chavs out, did she have a hiviz jacket and peaked cap

"Too small. Crikey; my spelling! Somebody shoot me this morning, please.

But if I shoot you it may make even more mess than the 3 German Shepherds! "

I'm not currently in a play area though.

I need shooting.

Take me. Now.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Too small. Crikey; my spelling! Somebody shoot me this morning, please.

But if I shoot you it may make even more mess than the 3 German Shepherds!

I'm not currently in a play area though.

I need shooting.

Take me. Now. "

Haha wingwoman?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Irresponsible

Even if there is nobody using it at the time your dog will still pee and poo. There is no way of cleaning up all traces of it so you are leaving behind a health hazard for any families who use it after you.

I would love to see dog parks in this country like they have elsewhere. An enclosed space designed specifically for dog owners to let their pooch off lead safely. Many years ago when my sister first got her puppy she used take him to an old, disused play park. All the play equipment had been removed years before but the fencing was still there and it was fully enclosed. It was just a patch of concrete and some grass. She did loads of training with him - recall etc. It was a safe and secure place to teach him how to behave off lead, perfect for someone who had a tiny garden therefore no space at home to do it.

It is disgusting to allow children into a dog walking enclosure. Young children drool and poo their pants. Dogs are at risk of catching all sorts.

Parents, please keep your children under control and away from dogs.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I wouldn't dream of taking my Shepherd to a play area.

The guide dog puppy I did however guide dogs are trained to ' go to the toilet ' on command so fouling the area wouldn't be an issue.

I have also taught my Shetland to go to the toilet on command.

"It is disgusting to allow children into a dog walking enclosure. Young children drool and poo their pants. Dogs are at risk of catching all sorts.

Parents, please keep your children under control and away from dogs."

"It is disgusting to allow children into a dog walking enclosure. Young children drool and poo their pants. Dogs are at risk of catching all sorts.

Parents, please keep your children under control and away from dogs.

"

It is just a question of hygiene.

Parents, please do not let your children off their leads until they are properly trained.

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

We've seen this happen and it's damn right sad. We have young family members who are frightened of dogs and would want to have a play in the kiddies park every time they go past it... sigh... some people seem to think the welfare of their animals is more important than developmental opportunities for young children, the society we live in ey!

"We've seen this happen and it's damn right sad. We have young family members who are frightened of dogs and would want to have a play in the kiddies park every time they go past it... sigh... some people seem to think the welfare of their animals is more important than developmental opportunities for young children, the society we live in ey!"

The society we live in should cater for all. Not just those who wish to bring more sprogs into it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"We've seen this happen and it's damn right sad. We have young family members who are frightened of dogs and would want to have a play in the kiddies park every time they go past it... sigh... some people seem to think the welfare of their animals is more important than developmental opportunities for young children, the society we live in ey!"

Surely encouraging interaction with something they have a fear of is a great development opportunity considering the amount of dogs they will encounter? Also.... It does make me laugh when parents dress up wanting to knacker their kids out for the chance of a quiet evening as development opportunities lol

cats use the sandpit to pee in, smells like they do in the ones round here anyway. or maybe the kids are doing that?

if no kids are about then i don't see the harm, doubt she's taking them in there to use the toilet as some people do train their dogs to use the toilet in more appropriate places (like your garden at home, it can be done). was she walking around in there or just sat on a bench having a rest?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I have taken our shih tzu into a tennis court that was empty, she has very little recall reaction. So I can let her go with a bit of safety

"cats use the sandpit to pee in, smells like they do in the ones round here anyway. or maybe the kids are doing that?

if no kids are about then i don't see the harm, doubt she's taking them in there to use the toilet as some people do train their dogs to use the toilet in more appropriate places (like your garden at home, it can be done). was she walking around in there or just sat on a bench having a rest?"

Stood in the middle as the dogs circled. I have three dogs myself and I know when a dog is about to poo. They were definately about to.

"cats use the sandpit to pee in, smells like they do in the ones round here anyway. or maybe the kids are doing that?

if no kids are about then i don't see the harm, doubt she's taking them in there to use the toilet as some people do train their dogs to use the toilet in more appropriate places (like your garden at home, it can be done). was she walking around in there or just sat on a bench having a rest?

Stood in the middle as the dogs circled. I have three dogs myself and I know when a dog is about to poo. They were definately about to. "

ew, ok. yeah my dog used to do that.

report her? our council has a link where you can report dirty dog owners.

Stood in the middle as the dogs circled. I have three dogs myself and I know when a dog is about to poo. They were definately about to.

report her? our council has a link where you can report dirty dog owners."

It was early. I was late and just saw as I passed. Tbh if I'd had five mins in hand I would have stopped and spoken to her.

Most dog owners are responsible people, but you do get the morons, who think their pooch can do as they please.

A little information for you, your dog is not your "baby" its a dog, and you can cause all kinds o physical and mental illness to your dog by treating. Them as such.

Irresponsible dog owners piss me off no end,no matter how you look at it, children. Are more important than dogs

report her? our council has a link where you can report dirty dog owners.

It was early. I was late and just saw as I passed. Tbh if I'd had five mins in hand I would have stopped and spoken to her. "

no worries.

i actually made a site about my home town and had a 'competition' where you could take a photo of dog owners doing this stuff and the link to enter was the council email lol. was quite chuffed when the council started asking people to report dog owners to their website.

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

"We've seen this happen and it's damn right sad. We have young family members who are frightened of dogs and would want to have a play in the kiddies park every time they go past it... sigh... some people seem to think the welfare of their animals is more important than developmental opportunities for young children, the society we live in ey!

Surely encouraging interaction with something they have a fear of is a great development opportunity considering the amount of dogs they will encounter? Also.... It does make me laugh when parents dress up wanting to knacker their kids out for the chance of a quiet evening as development opportunities lol "

Unfortunately it's often irresponsible dog owners who cause the fear of dogs in kids in the first place.

My mates kid had a dog jump up at him when he was maybe 2 years old stood right outside a kids playgroup, the dog was off the lead and the owner wasn't watching - it was a big dog. He's now very wary of dogs.

My own son had a dog chase him when he was on his scooter. He freaked out, jumped off the scooter and ran, absolutely terrified, and the dog jumped at him. Turned out it was friendly but he was terrified of strange dogs for about a year afterwards. The stupid dog owners had walked ahead and weren't even watching.

I have a dog. When she's off the lead I watch her. I watch out for small kids, and I call her back, as she loves everyone and tries to make friends with them in a bouncy way. Some dog phobias are really crippling for people.

» Add a new message to this topic