FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quick! Back peddle :)

Quick! Back peddle :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Talkin on the phone to my mum who may I add is rather posh n nothing like me at all. We are discussing Christmas presents for my youngest daugther. The one who loves COD and assasins creed. Amongst other violent Xbox games. So mother suggests a scarf and I'm like ok she only wears black.....hmmmp goes my mother. There's a COD ghosts scarf on Amazon. No! To violent is the reply. Awww mum you know H wouldn't hurt a fly. If I thought for one min she would turn into a violent cyclepath I wouldn't let her play them. N besides I loved axl at her ages n i haven't turned into a tattooed, pierced sex maniac........SCREEEEEEECHHHHH........backpeddle.

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

How old is your daughter

By *uzi Jones 26Woman  over a year ago

The Devil's Lair

My little one is only a toddler but I'm already seeing lots of my traits in her and have sworn she will be in a chastity belt until she's 90

X

"How old is your daughter"

12. am I gunna get a lecture now? xxx

"

My little one is only a toddler but I'm already seeing lots of my traits in her and have sworn she will be in a chastity belt until she's 90

X"

They are great ain't they. xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"How old is your daughter

12. am I gunna get a lecture now? xxx"

no, shes your daughter your responsibility but you should respect your mothers opinion

"How old is your daughter

12. am I gunna get a lecture now? xxxno, shes your daughter your responsibility but you should respect your mothers opinion"

I do and we often compromise on the gifts my mother gives to H. It just amused me how I dug myself a hole. Jumped in. N covered myself with the soil. xxx

» Add a new message to this topic