FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dreams

Dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever woke up thinking wtf was that all about

Had an extremly weird dream about flying a plane (cant fly for toffee) and landing perfectly with my co-pilot

Whats that all about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need a poo and landing is imminent so you'd better wake up?

Just after i found out i was pregnant i had a dream that i fed my baby a plant...

"You need a poo and landing is imminent so you'd better wake up? "

i almost believed you there

"You need a poo and landing is imminent so you'd better wake up?

i almost believed you there "

I get bouts of deja vu from time to time sometimes extremely intense x

My wierdest dream recently involved two gorrilas and a Bengal tiger. I have had some real crackers!

"My wierdest dream recently involved two gorrilas and a Bengal tiger. I have had some real crackers!"

Blimey

"My wierdest dream recently involved two gorrilas and a Bengal tiger. I have had some real crackers!

Blimey "

Anxiety dreams. I get them from time to time. This time I woke up before the tiger ate me.

"My wierdest dream recently involved two gorrilas and a Bengal tiger. I have had some real crackers!

Blimey

Anxiety dreams. I get them from time to time. This time I woke up before the tiger ate me.

"

So my plane dream isnt that bad compared to yours ...do you sometimes dream that you are being eaten by a tiger

Most of my dreams make zero sense!

Apart from the good old anxiety dreams where I'm being pursued by zombies or am late to an exam I've done no revision for!

By *aptain InvincibleMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I went to bed and dozed off whilst browsing this forum.

My dreams were wild all night!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Have you ever woke up thinking wtf was that all about

Had an extremly weird dream about flying a plane (cant fly for toffee) and landing perfectly with my co-pilot

Whats that all about "

Well so long (after the bracketed bit) it doesn't mean you're flying the plane I'm going on today...I'm good

"Have you ever woke up thinking wtf was that all about

Whats that all about

Well so long (after the bracketed bit) it doesn't mean you're flying the plane I'm going on today...I'm good "

In my dream i was flying it ...

Blimey

So my plane dream isnt that bad compared to yours ...do you sometimes dream that you are being eaten by a tiger "

Not specifically a tiger but sometimes my dreams get the better of me. Sometimes there is an element of deja vue, sometimes I can work out what they are telling me. Most nights I dont recall them.

Blimey

So my plane dream isnt that bad compared to yours ...do you sometimes dream that you are being eaten by a tiger

Not specifically a tiger but sometimes my dreams get the better of me. Sometimes there is an element of deja vue, sometimes I can work out what they are telling me. Most nights I dont recall them."

I dont recall all my dreams ...sometimes i go to sleep then wake up to find its time to wake up

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

I have a dream where I'm interviewed about a book I've written... Then there's the other one involving a large sleeping area & lots of limbs..

Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments will hum about mine ears

and sometime voices

That, if I then had waked after long sleep,

Will make me sleep again: and then, in dreaming,

The clouds methought would open and show riches

Ready to drop upon me that, when I waked,

I cried to dream again.

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

Don't eat cheese before bed.

Apparently.

See the lucid dream thread my link

"Don't eat cheese before bed.

Apparently."

Yea especially stilton

By *yan19Man  over a year ago

NLC

I had a dream I was waking past the mureal and a group off people attacked me like 5 months later I walked past it and was attacked is this da ja vu?

I have brilliant dreams due to my meds. I love em. Latest one I remember was about me n a friend. She wouldn't buy me a coffee instead she took me to the children's village n a black man was there. He asked me to wee in a bowl to check if I had already had coffee or not. N then a seagull shat on my head. xxx

"I had a dream I was waking past the mureal and a group off people attacked me like 5 months later I walked past it and was attacked is this da ja vu?"

Yes i have had a few moments of de ja vu

When i was at school it happened a few times ..

NLC

"I had a dream I was waking past the mureal and a group off people attacked me like 5 months later I walked past it and was attacked is this da ja vu?

When i was at school it happened a few times .. "

It's a horrible feeling because I started blaming myself I've had da ja vu multiple occasions some of my dreams I pray aren't going to happen haha

"I had a dream I was waking past the mureal and a group off people attacked me like 5 months later I walked past it and was attacked is this da ja vu?

It's a horrible feeling because I started blaming myself I've had da ja vu multiple occasions some of my dreams I pray aren't going to happen haha "

Lol i have had a few plane dreams

One was me in control of a remote control of a boeing 747 yes i know .. in my dream the plane crashed from me not being able to control the plane, i hid the remote control and the army came looking ....that was a very weird dream

I had a dream I was eating marshmallows and when I woke up my pillow was gone . ( can't beat the old uns )

NLC

It's a horrible feeling because I started blaming myself I've had da ja vu multiple occasions some of my dreams I pray aren't going to happen haha

One was me in control of a remote control of a boeing 747 yes i know .. in my dream the plane crashed from me not being able to control the plane, i hid the remote control and the army came looking ....that was a very weird dream "

Haha that's a weird dream my dreams are usually messed up like me doing something and it's gone horrible wrong and I've fell to my death or I'm in the army and I'm being tortured haha

"I had a dream I was eating marshmallows and when I woke up my pillow was gone . ( can't beat the old uns ) "

Almost asked if you ate your pillow

One was me in control of a remote control of a boeing 747 yes i know .. in my dream the plane crashed from me not being able to control the plane, i hid the remote control and the army came looking ....that was a very weird dream

Haha that's a weird dream my dreams are usually messed up like me doing something and it's gone horrible wrong and I've fell to my death or I'm in the army and I'm being tortured haha "

Are you scared of dying ....that could be why your having those dreams ...or i could be talking tosh no not you toshn

NLC

Haha that's a weird dream my dreams are usually messed up like me doing something and it's gone horrible wrong and I've fell to my death or I'm in the army and I'm being tortured haha

Are you scared of dying ....that could be why your having those dreams ...or i could be talking tosh no not you toshn"

I don't think death scares me to much I've had more than a few near death experiences I always try work my dreams out like analys them sitting there looking to see what was in the back ground haha

I often dream I'm looking at myself in bed....or is that a outer body experience...

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

On my many attempts to give up smoking I used the patches and was warned the may give you nightmares and good God did they. I'd not really say nightmares though because I liked them but fuck me I used to wake up thinking wtf was that all about. Definitely as freaky as can be but I enjoyed them

Are you scared of dying ....that could be why your having those dreams ...or i could be talking tosh no not you toshn"

"I had a dream I was eating marshmallows and when I woke up my pillow was gone . ( can't beat the old uns )

Almost asked if you ate your pillow "

I was spitting feathers

By *angerdaveMan  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Your dream is all adout you being in control of what you do in your life x

By *angerdaveMan  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

"Your dream is all adout you being in control of what you do in your life x"

Are you scared of dying ....that could be why your having those dreams ...or i could be talking tosh no not you toshn "

"I had a dream I was eating marshmallows and when I woke up my pillow was gone . ( can't beat the old uns )

Almost asked if you ate your pillow I was spitting feathers "

Oh dear not good

» Add a new message to this topic