FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comedians

Comedians

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watching This Lee Evans just now hes so fookin funny likes .Only comedian that can say it as it is and get no remarks said .Hanky no towel or better still bucket for tears of laughter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do like lee evans, when i went to see the producers i just missed him being in it by a week.

For me it has to be peter kay he for me is the funniest man on this planetxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watching This Lee Evans just now hes so fookin funny likes .Only comedian that can say it as it is and get no remarks said .Hanky no towel or better still bucket for tears of laughter "

im watching too, his totally great went to see him live at the o2 and i never stopped laughing the tears were streaming down my face ...

what ever he says you think thats so true .. esp when he goes on about tesco,s and the self scan tills ...only comedian i will watch lol....

Always loved Lee Evans... got the Michael McIntyre Doooovd at christmas and really like that too, but can see it just being a bit of a phase.

Youll recognize that then oral as you were there then LOL .I used to love billy connely but this boy swear ya can have belly cramps with laughing though with Lee ya think dial 999 I've gave myself a hernia LOL .His wives a good lass eh

I diamond peter kays not bad either likes ,Whats that you say ya just missed something due to producers ???

"Watching This Lee Evans just now hes so fookin funny likes .Only comedian that can say it as it is and get no remarks said .Hanky no towel or better still bucket for tears of laughter "

Saw him several years ago at Theatre Royal in Nott'm was so funny and laughed so much I can't remember a single thing he said but it was brill !

cant beat Michael McIntyre, hes funny,its good humour and all new material

guys like Frankie Boyle, bear in mind i am scottish and we are normally biased, are so fucking over-rated. sitting watching the live at the apollo just now and his jokes are all the same that he uses on mock the week and his stand up dvd, boring as slippers

"cant beat Michael McIntyre, hes funny,its good humour and all new material

"

I was just saying... but don't agree it's all new material. All the jokes have been done before somewhere, most comedy is a re-hash of something these days, just like music is.

Don't think he will have the longevity that Lee Evans has.

honestly never found lee evans funny, but everyone's humour is different, and its clear the guy is getting bigger and bigger

I couldn't agree more el niño well said ,Micheals not bad just doesn't have that quality of Lee however

Hmmm bigger ya mustve caught something that I missed then LOL

"honestly never found lee evans funny, but everyone's humour is different, and its clear the guy is getting bigger and bigger"

A lot of people don't like him, he's a bit like marmite. Think he's had his moment though.. his recent tour became his 7th DVD! Even he's re-used some of his own jokes, lol.... and must add I was a bit disappointed with his most recent one, not as funny as some others.

My favourite has always been 'live at scotland'. That could never fail to cheer me up in my youth (more youthful youth than now that is) no matter what had happened in my life I'd stick that on and piss myself... quite fond of Wembley and XL tour now though!

"I do like lee evans, when i went to see the producers i just missed him being in it by a week.

For me it has to be peter kay he for me is the funniest man on this planetxx"

Have you read his auto-biography? I very rarely biographys, but that one is well worth a read. Real LOL stuff

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I was never into him before and only recently adopted a box set of DVD's for him.

He is actually very funny - and what i do like - is he doesnt need to use racism or bullying type of humour.

It really is just everyday stuff made into funny stories.

I am sure that most stuff has been repeated - i didnt realise how long ago his DVD's were made - shows how out of date i am on this score.

But the extra's and the behind the scene stuff show he is just a down to earth guy who is just getting on with stuff - respeck.

And anyway - they always say - dont sweat the small stuff.....lol

super show got the dvds off my dad..went to see norman collier he didnt swear all the way through and blew me away top guy

"super show got the dvds off my dad..went to see norman collier he didnt swear all the way through and blew me away top guy "
oooo i did see tony blair tooo great comedian......

Sweaty git lee evens but funny

We saw a geordie comedian called jason cook (see you tube) in the glee club in cardiff bay .... now he was funny! we like rhod gilbert too

Jason Manford

John Bishop

Justin Moorhouse

Mick Ferry

All very funny ....

She's not as well known as the rest but check out Janey Godley if you can, she actually had us crying with laughter last night at the comedy club

peter kay does it for me...still like the advert

mother ya leaving and going into a home....we need ya room for a snooker table and ya moustache is scaring the kids......classic love it

garlic bread anyone

defo a tena lady moment

Ross noble..brilliant. Like connelly he goes off in different directions before coming back to the main joke.

i prefer the doris's on the forum...they are a laugh a minute...especially when they try and do their macho bit...i really piss myself laughing then

ROCKS AT THE READY....bring it on if ya think ya hard enuf

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"i prefer the doris's on the forum...they are a laugh a minute...especially when they try and do their macho bit...i really piss myself laughing then

ROCKS AT THE READY....bring it on if ya think ya hard enuf"

*takes crease, bat in hand, taps floor and looks at rock thrower*

“Bowl away!”

"i prefer the doris's on the forum...they are a laugh a minute...especially when they try and do their macho bit...i really piss myself laughing then

ROCKS AT THE READY....bring it on if ya think ya hard enuf

*takes crease, bat in hand, taps floor and looks at rock thrower*

“Bowl away!”

"

was that a typo and u meant "balls away"

Billy Connolly, not a soul on the planet makes me laugh as much as he does

i'm a huge fan of stand up comedy...... must have about 30 DVD in my collection from various differnt comedians.

Lee evans is just genius.... ive watch all his DVD's over and over again, and love his malcom in voice. my all time favourite two bits are either the "pay rise" sketch, where he trys to play the role of a boss wanting a pay increase. and the other is the Boheimian Raps skit. where he is doing actions to the words. to this day i still do them in my head when the song comes on the radio.

Micheal Mcintye is a nice fresh act.. think he is a cross between lee evans and izzard... where not only is he clever but got the same zanny feel as lee.

maybe what we need is a social at one of the comedey clubs... mayve Glee club or jongulars.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Two words:

Bill

Hicks

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

Update: Steve Hughes ( opollo YouTube )

Ex heavy metal drummer from Australia, funny as fuck

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Current fave is Micky Flannagan, worth a look if you haven't seen him.

"I do like lee evans, when i went to see the producers i just missed him being in it by a week."

My mate was coming out of Tescos near the theatre producers was in. The bag split and all his shopping fell out. As he bent down to pick it up someone started helping him, he looked up and it was Lee Evans! What a gent!!

» Add a new message to this topic