FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When your so horny its just pure filth

When your so horny its just pure filth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever been so horny when you just feel like you need some filthy foreplay and sex had a morning glory at half 8 this morning.. havent left my cock alone since

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have morning glory every morning and I've not even got a cock! However the hubby has and it's often found prodding my back til I respond

Same here for the past few days

"I have morning glory every morning and I've not even got a cock! However the hubby has and it's often found prodding my back til I respond "

If I find myself in that situation I find after a quick wank I wonder what all the fuss was about?

"I have morning glory every morning and I've not even got a cock! However the hubby has and it's often found prodding my back til I respond "

Hahaha, yeah i would be the same lucky him haha

"Same here for the past few days "
its a nightmare hahaha

"I have morning glory every morning and I've not even got a cock! However the hubby has and it's often found prodding my back til I respond

Hahaha, yeah i would be the same lucky him haha"

"If I find myself in that situation I find after a quick wank I wonder what all the fuss was about? "

Ive been wanking for like 2 hours, in take ages to cum i tease myself makes it 10x better

Can't wait for some filth with my man this weekend

Kinky

"Can't wait for some filth with my man this weekend

Kinky "

Lucky you, i would love to get in on that lol

"I have morning glory every morning and I've not even got a cock! However the hubby has and it's often found prodding my back til I respond

Hahaha, yeah i would be the same lucky him haha"

I have had morning glory this morning but been told not to touch. Not been helped by the messages I have been getting and sending. Really need advice though as what's going to happen tonight I have never done. With my nerves and horyness I am on the fucking edge. So much so I may have said something that now not to sure of.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Days like that daxs gets pilaged before he goes to work

Kinky

Lucky you, i would love to get in on that lol "

Oh I'm a very lucky girl

"… So much so I may have said something that now not to sure of. "

Explain?

"Days like that daxs gets pilaged before he goes to work "
lucky man I am getting nothing like that lol

I have had morning glory this morning but been told not to touch. Not been helped by the messages I have been getting and sending. Really need advice though as what's going to happen tonight I have never done. With my nerves and horyness I am on the fucking edge. So much so I may have said something that now not to sure of. "

and who's told you not to touch?

I just have a wank, problem solved

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

The mrs was happy to take my morning glory even though it was 6am this morning. Yes i'm an early riser.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

Every night! Starts @ 2 and is still there at 6 when I get up - bloody painful and frustrating (especially as it never gets taken advantage of).

"… So much so I may have said something that now not to sure of.

Explain? "

I have said she can take my ass with a strapon. Always wanted to try it but she wants me to submit to her and worried its not like I want it to be like.

I have had morning glory this morning but been told not to touch. Not been helped by the messages I have been getting and sending. Really need advice though as what's going to happen tonight I have never done. With my nerves and horyness I am on the fucking edge. So much so I may have said something that now not to sure of. and who's told you not to touch?"

The lady (my queen) I am meeting tonight.

Explain?

I have said she can take my ass with a strapon. Always wanted to try it but she wants me to submit to her and worried its not like I want it to be like. "

I had a feeling it would be that.

Quite simply, clear your bowels, have a good clean out and resist the urge to tense up. Plenty of lube, tell her to go slow and youll be golden.

It's pretty awesome of you're into a bit of pegging

If*

Explain?

I have said she can take my ass with a strapon. Always wanted to try it but she wants me to submit to her and worried its not like I want it to be like. "

Provided such naughty acts are built up to properly, things will be very sweet indeed! So long as you both have a bond of trust between you this should probably be the case...

Nerves beforehand often lead to greater pleasure when they are overcome.

Explain?

I have said she can take my ass with a strapon. Always wanted to try it but she wants me to submit to her and worried its not like I want it to be like.

Quite simply, clear your bowels, have a good clean out and resist the urge to tense up. Plenty of lube, tell her to go slow and youll be golden.

It's pretty awesome of you're into a bit of pegging "

I like fingers and toys I have to turn up with my butt plug in. It's not been helped by me teasing her she is pissed off with me. She is also making me eat my cum. How the fuck I to this point I don't know. Oh well in for a penny in for a pound. It's not all just this it's more as taking her out and getting know her as well. Really looking forward to that

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

This is us

MrsSB

Explain?

I like fingers and toys I have to turn up with my butt plug in. It's not been helped by me teasing her she is pissed off with me. She is also making me eat my cum. How the fuck I to this point I don't know. Oh well in for a penny in for a pound. It's not all just this it's more as taking her out and getting know her as well. Really looking forward to that "

It's got to this, because you've got over excited on text and in the heat of the moment maybe went a little further than you would have normally

Don't beat yourself up about it, we've all done it at some point, now you've just got to man up and cash the cheques your mouths been writing so you don't look like a fool

However,

If she says you've got a "purdy mouth" and asks you to "squeal like a piggy" .... Be afraid

"However,

If she says you've got a "purdy mouth" and asks you to "squeal like a piggy" .... Be afraid "

Haha fuck off. She told me she wants me on my knees when I walk in. She said nothing about a pig haha

"

Haha fuck off. She told me she wants me on my knees when I walk in. She said nothing about a pig haha "

You're fucked mate, I'll buy you a donut pillow for people with piles, your arse is gonna be hanging

"

Haha fuck off. She told me she wants me on my knees when I walk in. She said nothing about a pig haha

You're fucked mate, I'll buy you a donut pillow for people with piles, your arse is gonna be hanging "

She is going to let me see if first so up to me a little haha. None of this is helping me

[Removed by poster at 30/09/16 11:09:33]

No mate,

What she's actually doing is showing you what she's going to impale you with!

Remember, deep breaths and reeeelax

Kinky

Lucky you, i would love to get in on that lol

Oh I'm a very lucky girl

"

This is us

MrsSB "

I know how u feel.

can honestly say ive never felt the urge to use a strapon on anyone. i just dont get it. lol. if you want a cock go and get the real thing lol. oh and now you will probably say you dont want a cock, when really you must if you want something that represents one

"can honestly say ive never felt the urge to use a strapon on anyone. i just dont get it. lol. if you want a cock go and get the real thing lol. oh and now you will probably say you dont want a cock, when really you must if you want something that represents one "

Has absolutely nothing to do with wanting a guys cock whatsoever

Yes I do. I save it for the daily night tug

"can honestly say ive never felt the urge to use a strapon on anyone. i just dont get it. lol. if you want a cock go and get the real thing lol. oh and now you will probably say you dont want a cock, when really you must if you want something that represents one

Has absolutely nothing to do with wanting a guys cock whatsoever "

so please explain what it represents . Why do men want it up there?

"can honestly say ive never felt the urge to use a strapon on anyone. i just dont get it. lol. if you want a cock go and get the real thing lol. oh and now you will probably say you dont want a cock, when really you must if you want something that represents one

Has absolutely nothing to do with wanting a guys cock whatsoever so please explain what it represents . Why do men want it up there?"

btw im not judging anyones kinky likes.

The same reason women do I imagine, it's a break from the norm. Something a little more daring and taboo.

As well as the fact by doing this, it rubs a mans prostate gland which is a strange but pleasurable feeling. The only way to access the gland is via the rectum.

Just because some men, myself included love the feeling, doesn't mean we secretly hanker after mens cock! I find nothing attractive about another man whatsoever.

Also, women who do it love the empowerment it gives them. A kind of fantasy role reversal.

Just because you don't understand the dynamic, doesn't really give you the right to claim any man that likes it is really wants a man. I think that's pretty small minded of you.

Has absolutely nothing to do with wanting a guys cock whatsoever so please explain what it represents . Why do men want it up there? btw im not judging anyones kinky likes."

Clearly you are judging

keep your hair on. i was just passing MY opinion. sorry if its a touchy subject lol.

Explain?

I like fingers and toys I have to turn up with my butt plug in. It's not been helped by me teasing her she is pissed off with me. She is also making me eat my cum. How the fuck I to this point I don't know. Oh well in for a penny in for a pound. It's not all just this it's more as taking her out and getting know her as well. Really looking forward to that "

I want a man like u

"However,

If she says you've got a "purdy mouth" and asks you to "squeal like a piggy" .... Be afraid "

"keep your hair on. i was just passing MY opinion. sorry if its a touchy subject lol."

You're the one making wild claims about men who like strap on sex, I'm just correcting your wrong opinion.

It's not a touchy subject, I'm not the one who looks silly here.

no but youre the one still going on with yourself.

"no but youre the one still going on with yourself."

Still going on?

I've only replied to your posts

ok

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"However,

If she says you've got a "purdy mouth" and asks you to "squeal like a piggy" .... Be afraid

Haha fuck off. She told me she wants me on my knees when I walk in. She said nothing about a pig haha "

Its when she calls you babe

"She said nothing about a pig haha Its when she calls you babe "

Or trys to use an Apple as a ball gag!

» Add a new message to this topic