FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is virginity still sacred?

Is virginity still sacred?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm half watching Loose Women - don't judge! - and they're talking about a young woman who's auctioning off her virginity online, the starting bid is 130,000 and it's to pay off her tuition fees to study abroad.

Where do you stand on virginity? Do you agree that it's alright to throw it away like that or do you believe it's more sacred? IMO I believe it's her body & her choice but to me sex is a sacred thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's up to her isn't it, if she is happy with doing it don't see what it has to do with anyone.

I wish that I'd had 130,000 from the two-timing, cheating ******* who had mine for nothing.....

Pardon me, do I sound bitter...???

If I could have sold my virginity I probably would have.

She's not throwing it away, she's gonna get paid for giving it to someone.

Although i always doubt the claim that someone is a virgin if they're of the mindset of selling themselves. It just doesn't pan out to me.

Where the fuck do they find these people, she is basically prostituting herself out with the help of the media.

It's up to her but I doubt she's a virgin. Has she got a medical cert of authenticity

I'm first time was pretty rubbish tbh n id hazzard a guess most girls first time is as it hurts.

My first kiss was far more memorable and perfect. Xxx

It's easy to say your going to do something doing I is completely different

It's ok for her to say she will sell her virginity and she may think she can do it but if the winner is a guy who's old enough to be her grandad, 5 times her body weight with no attraction at all she may have second thoughts

I think it's very difficult for somebody who has never has sex to know what they would do in that situation

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My gut reaction is that I wouldn't do it and I don't think she should either but to a large extent I'm influenced by my upbringing and society and having been born in the 50s to a mother who had been very sheltered and a father who liked it that way I'm not going to shake that off easily.

She should do as she pleases and live with the consequences good or bad.

"I'm half watching Loose Women - don't judge! - and they're talking about a young woman who's auctioning off her virginity online, the starting bid is 130,000 and it's to pay off her tuition fees to study abroad.

Where do you stand on virginity? Do you agree that it's alright to throw it away like that or do you believe it's more sacred? IMO I believe it's her body & her choice but to me sex is a sacred thing."

I don't see the big deal. I think people/ society build it up way too much. Usually it's going to be shit quality sex anyway, best get it over with.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

The sex was rubbish; it hurt like hell. But my first time was with someone I cared about and he cared about me. I still remember him. So, to me, yes, it was precious

What kind of weirdo would pay £130k for sex? I'd want them to be a fucking diamond encrusted virgin for that.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Only to satanists and vampires?

It wasn't that important to me. Shagged the first boyfriend I had when I thought I might like to. It was fun, but not a big deal. Broke up with him about 2 days later.

» Add a new message to this topic