FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dream interpretation

dream interpretation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *red1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

I had a weird one last night. I was dressed as a sheriff or deputy wandering around outside in about a foot of snow drinking a cup of coffee while masturbating the whole time in conversation with a cat that was complaining about not being able to pee because of the snow. Then I follow the cat who has declared he will pee this time for sure, and we run into a polar bear and of course run from it. All the while I keep masturbating. Then up pops my ex girlfriend from 20+ years ago she asks me what I was up to and I reply with "how about a hand job" she grabs a hold and I wake up...any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too much cheese before bed at a guess...

Kilkenny

"Too much cheese before bed at a guess... "

Lmao actually I did eat cheese last night.

Yup defo the cheese dude. xxx

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Analysise this...

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/435394

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Channel 4 would be the best one to approach with this idea for a new tv series.

Kilkenny

"Channel 4 would be the best one to approach with this idea for a new tv series. "

Do you think there would be any money in it for me?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I had a weird one last night. I was dressed as a sheriff or deputy wandering around outside in about a foot of snow drinking a cup of coffee while masturbating the whole time in conversation with a cat that was complaining about not being able to pee because of the snow. Then I follow the cat who has declared he will pee this time for sure, and we run into a polar bear and of course run from it. All the while I keep masturbating. Then up pops my ex girlfriend from 20+ years ago she asks me what I was up to and I reply with "how about a hand job" she grabs a hold and I wake up...any ideas?"

The cat is your sexuality, the sheriff uniform reflects your feeling of being in charge...deputy your insecurities a out the strength of that position. The cat needing to pre but not being able to is you holding back on your sexuality and the polar bear is a massive problem you're avoiding. The situation with your ex is your desire to let go. The snow and the coffee inficate that you're blowing hot and cold about something and can't make your mind up.

OR you needed a pee really badly and it just infiltrated your dream

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I had a weird one last night. I was dressed as a sheriff or deputy wandering around outside in about a foot of snow drinking a cup of coffee while masturbating the whole time in conversation with a cat that was complaining about not being able to pee because of the snow. Then I follow the cat who has declared he will pee this time for sure, and we run into a polar bear and of course run from it. All the while I keep masturbating. Then up pops my ex girlfriend from 20+ years ago she asks me what I was up to and I reply with "how about a hand job" she grabs a hold and I wake up...any ideas?

The cat is your sexuality, the sheriff uniform reflects your feeling of being in charge...deputy your insecurities a out the strength of that position. The cat needing to pre but not being able to is you holding back on your sexuality and the polar bear is a massive problem you're avoiding. The situation with your ex is your desire to let go. The snow and the coffee inficate that you're blowing hot and cold about something and can't make your mind up.

OR you needed a pee really badly and it just infiltrated your dream "

Thank you Professor Nice.

Kilkenny

The cat is my sexuality... ok that's more confusing than the dream

Dreams are always confusing

My diagnosis is quite simple, you're fucked in the head I'm afraid.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The cat is my sexuality... ok that's more confusing than the dream "

Only symbolic of your sexuality .

Kilkenny

"My diagnosis is quite simple, you're fucked in the head I'm afraid. "

Not really the fucking I was hoping to find here