FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "Straight"?.....

"Straight"?.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single bi-curious man on the site for over a year, I notice that a disproportionate number of self declared straight men look at my profile. Are they closet gays or just "bi-curious"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a single bi-curious man on the site for over a year, I notice that a disproportionate number of self declared straight men look at my profile. Are they closet gays or just "bi-curious"?"

they are 'fab straight'...

that is bi men who, if they put bi on their profile wouldn't get any interest from women

There's straight and there's 'fab straight'

Two very different things

"As a single bi-curious man on the site for over a year, I notice that a disproportionate number of self declared straight men look at my profile. Are they closet gays or just "bi-curious"?

that is bi men who, if they put bi on their profile wouldn't get any interest from women "

This...

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Lol yep we had a message earlier from a "fab straight" man.....profile straight...yet his verifications say otherwise lol

I look at profiles of men and women on here.

Not because I want to have sex with them necessarily but because I'm a nosey bitch

"As a single bi-curious man on the site for over a year, I notice that a disproportionate number of self declared straight men look at my profile. Are they closet gays or just "bi-curious"?"

Or maybe they are doing "research" on what other guys are putting in their profiles?

Yes definitely fab straight

That must be why I get no interest from women then. I shall immediately put myself back in the closet!

have you asked them why?

Sometimes if a person fabs some of my pics it's hard to tell just by the profile name if it's male or female so you have to open the profile to check, maybe that's what's happening to you if you are fabbing guys pics. I'm as straight as they come but I have opened guys profiles for that reason.

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan  over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

Im not looking for single guys on here but sometimes i check out their profile for some tips on mine instead of doing the "help been here 20 years my profile doesn't get me any meets!" Maybe some of the guys are doing the same

I get a disproportionate number of self-declared straight men asking if I want them to "discreetly" suck my cock. xD

[Removed by poster at 28/09/16 09:43:30]

It doesn't necessarily mean that said chaps want to jump your bones to be fair.

If I quite fancy the idea of meeting up with an enchanting lady or couple then I'll look through their veris as it helps give me some idea of what type of man they go for? Always best to see if we may be compatible before initiating possible naughtiness!

As a straight guy I am continually amazed at the number of profiles where bi/gay guys advertise for meets with straight guys!

Nope, I looked at your profile, just to see if you really were wearing nail varnish

Interested in knowing how many people would automatically move to the next profile without reading the veri if they saw a male veri on a straight guys veri summary.

I'm a straight male. I get male from straight guys asking for a meet.

I think it's like the age range 18-99 thing. People just leave it on default settings.

"Im not looking for single guys on here but sometimes i check out their profile for some tips on mine instead of doing the "help been here 20 years my profile doesn't get me any meets!" Maybe some of the guys are doing the same "

This

I'm so straight the first thing I did when I bought my house was brick up the back door!

I look at profiles who veri'd someone im interested in, or to check what people put on there.

Simples

"Im not looking for single guys on here but sometimes i check out their profile for some tips on mine instead of doing the "help been here 20 years my profile doesn't get me any meets!" Maybe some of the guys are doing the same

This "

"I'm a straight male. I get male from straight guys asking for a meet.

I think it's like the age range 18-99 thing. People just leave it on default settings. "

There is a word to describe the legions of "straight" guys on fab who insist on proposition straight guys.

Oh now wait a minute it's slipped my mind.

Oh yes got it. Idiots.

That's the word I was looking for

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

It's called Fab Straight...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Some bi/gay guys are obsessed by straight men

Funnyingly enough, some straight men are obsessed by gay/bi men.

Randy gets loads of fabs from"straight" men lol and has even been asked if they can give him a bj how is that straight????

"It's called Fab Straight..."

I've seen it so many times on fab it doesn't even make me laugh any more.

A guy posting a photo of himself wearing frilly knickers offering blow jobs for straight guys.

I mean seriously? Why do they think that wearing some frilly knickers is enough to convince a straight guy to repudiate their lifelong deeply held sexual inclinations?

There is not that much beer in the world..

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"As a single bi-curious man on the site for over a year, I notice that a disproportionate number of self declared straight men look at my profile. Are they closet gays or just "bi-curious"?

that is bi men who, if they put bi on their profile wouldn't get any interest from women

This... "

Haha, love the username!

By *horley ChickWoman  over a year ago

Chorley

that is bi men who, if they put bi on their profile wouldn't get any interest from women "

I'd be MORE interested if the put Bi on their profile!!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's about numbers.

Men on this site (of whatever sexuality) outnumber women by something like 9-1. Ergo there's lots of men washing around.

People click on profiles for all kinds of reasons - just because someone clicked on yours *does not* mean they want to fuck you - who have you shagged, who's near, checking out the competition &c.

Then there is the fair point that some men will fuck anything (you included) and then, yes, a small minority who are curious but who have done nothing about it.

Remember what that felt like, OP?

But who honestly cares how a person defines themselves?

The only thing you have to concern yourself with is who you find attractive and to feel comfortable in that. You don't have to explain or justify yourself to anyone else.

It's really not that complicated.

It's just a label.

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

Could be they want to compare profile with you?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"There's straight and there's 'fab straight'

Two very different things "

Nothing to do with Fab, there are liars all over.

"It's about numbers.

Men on this site (of whatever sexuality) outnumber women by something like 9-1. Ergo there's lots of men washing around.

People click on profiles for all kinds of reasons - just because someone clicked on yours *does not* mean they want to fuck you - who have you shagged, who's near, checking out the competition &c.

Then there is the fair point that some men will fuck anything (you included) and then, yes, a small minority who are curious but who have done nothing about it.

Remember what that felt like, OP?

But who honestly cares how a person defines themselves?

The only thing you have to concern yourself with is who you find attractive and to feel comfortable in that. You don't have to explain or justify yourself to anyone else.

It's really not that complicated.

It's just a label.

"

I look at some men's profiles and have even Fabbed pics (but only from pic fabbing threads) but I have no inclination of ever having sex with any.

As others have said, reasons vary - from seeing what a good successful profile looks like (or even one that's criticised by others to avoid the pitfalls) to simply being nosey off a forum thread etc

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Im not looking for single guys on here but sometimes i check out their profile for some tips on mine instead of doing the "help been here 20 years my profile doesn't get me any meets!" Maybe some of the guys are doing the same "

I agree.

When I ask them why they looked at me, it is often because they've seen a verification from me on a couples or lady's profile

Not really as I click on profiles of men and women when they post in fourums because of something they might have posted.

It's just curiosity is all

By *ountainboyMan  over a year ago

Gwent

"I look at profiles of men and women on here.

Not because I want to have sex with them necessarily but because I'm a nosey bitch "

I'm nosey as well but trust me...straight

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.....so there's a difference between "straight" and "fab-straight"?....hmmmmm.....

".....so there's a difference between "straight" and "fab-straight"?....hmmmmm....."

Within the weird world of Fab the description "straight" is pretty much rendered meaningless.

It has been stretched and distorted beyond comprehension mainly by those guys who simply cannot accept that their own enthusiasm for sex with other guys means that they are bi or gay.

Those of us who still have some grip of reality however understand perfectly what it means and we are not confused by the nonsense talked by some on fab.

Fabville

Straight...is a line drawn with a sharp new pencil and a ruler.

Fab Straight...is a line drawn by hand, with a blunt old pencil...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Straight...is a line drawn with a sharp new pencil and a ruler.

Fab Straight...is a line drawn by hand, with a blunt old pencil..."

Which is the superior line?

I'm straight and would never meet a man for fun but I look at male profiles on a woman's verifications that I'm in contact with to make sure that the people they've met look clean for example no bareback photos

Our funniest exchange on fab regarding this topic was with a guy who claimed that as a TV he perceived himself to be a woman and should be accepted by all (socially, legally etc) that way.

To explain further. He then pointed out that he didn't need to go as far as anything like hormone treatment or even wearing womens clothing.

It was enough that he "perceived" himself to be a woman.

Leading the logic on from that he then made the specific point that any sexual act between the "perceived" woman and another guy was undeniably and totally heterosexual and most definitely not homosexual.

You gotta laugh

That is a perfect example of why I make the point that the description "straight" is meaningless on fab.

And more than that there are a number of campaigners who are members of this site who very aggressively argue that anyone who wont accept the logic of the above example is obviously homophobic.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Our funniest exchange on fab regarding this topic was with a guy who claimed that as a TV he perceived himself to be a woman and should be accepted by all (socially, legally etc) that way.

To explain further. He then pointed out that he didn't need to go as far as anything like hormone treatment or even wearing womens clothing.

Leading the logic on from that he then made the specific point that any sexual act between the "perceived" woman and another guy was undeniably and totally heterosexual and most definitely not homosexual.

You gotta laugh

That is a perfect example of why I make the point that the description "straight" is meaningless on fab.

And more than that there are a number of campaigners who are members of this site who very aggressively argue that anyone who wont accept the logic of the above example is obviously homophobic.

"

This very site, eh?

No, that would be transphobic, not homophobic. I know my phobias like the back of my hand.

Fabville

"Straight...is a line drawn with a sharp new pencil and a ruler.

Fab Straight...is a line drawn by hand, with a blunt old pencil...

Which is the superior line?"

Neither. They are just different x

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I block all straight men that contact me because they're liars...

If they were straight they wouldn't be trying to get in touch with me or more to the point, get in my knickers!

Straight my arse.

Just a thought, do women on here get so uptight about who looks at their profile?

"I block all straight men that contact me because they're liars...

If they were straight they wouldn't be trying to get in touch with me or more to the point, get in my knickers!

Straight my arse. "

"Our funniest exchange on fab regarding this topic was with a guy who claimed that as a TV he perceived himself to be a woman and should be accepted by all (socially, legally etc) that way.

You gotta laugh

"

If that particular"guy" approached my husband regardless of how he percieves himself my husband would see a man and turn him down

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I get loads of messages from straight guys tbh labels don't bother me. But it does make me smile when I see a profile "Straight guy seeks women and TVs".

As far as liars go you could include all the married men that message me if you want to be picky.

» Add a new message to this topic