FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dirty sex?

Dirty sex?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it? What sexual acts qualify as "dirty"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What is it? What sexual acts qualify as "dirty"?"

Wiping ya cock on the curtains after ya finished xx

when you haven't washed your willy

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i think its anything on the limits of your own bounderies.for some it could be leaving the light on for others double penertration .

"i think its anything on the limits of your own bounderies.for some it could be leaving the light on for others double penertration ."

good definition! individuals bounderies

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a serious question but I like your style, guys!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Dirty is totally personal,if it is transgressive or dirty to you it is dirty.

i get what your saying peeps and you are right but there must be some kinda sex that most people find dirty,

sex with animals maybe

or sex with dead animals?

Or sex with wigs hehe

sex with dead animals wearing wigs :s

or sex with wigs made from the lice infected pubic hair from 60 year old mongolian virgins who never washed it in all their lives

"or sex with wigs made from the lice infected pubic hair from 60 year old mongolian virgins who never washed it in all their lives"

had to push it too far didnt ya lol

Think that just crossed the dirty line or me animals in wigs ewwww

i may have crossed the line but the animals in wigs was funnier

Well I think that gents who carry their ladies to the bed, lay them on rose petals, touch her gently and lovingly, do soft kisses down her body and then gently insert their manhood into her lady paradise and thrust, very gently mind, into her, well thats loving sex. Taking a lady and throwing her down on the bed, suck on her nipples and then go down on her, licking her clit whilst using fingers to press on her gspot until you have her gasping, then lying on your back and make her ride you, letting her settle into her own pace, sitting up with head thrown back, until you take hold of her hips and push her back and forth on your hard cock, forcing her to grind onto you until your spurting inside. Then staying in that position, lift her off you and onto your face, letting both of your juices flow onto your tongue and down ur chin, and lift her off and kiss her deeply - now thats dirty

yep, works for me.

"Well I think that gents who carry their ladies to the bed, lay them on rose petals, touch her gently and lovingly, do soft kisses down her body and then gently insert their manhood into her lady paradise and thrust, very gently mind, into her, well thats loving sex. Taking a lady and throwing her down on the bed, suck on her nipples and then go down on her, licking her clit whilst using fingers to press on her gspot until you have her gasping, then lying on your back and make her ride you, letting her settle into her own pace, sitting up with head thrown back, until you take hold of her hips and push her back and forth on your hard cock, forcing her to grind onto you until your spurting inside. Then staying in that position, lift her off you and onto your face, letting both of your juices flow onto your tongue and down ur chin, and lift her off and kiss her deeply - now thats dirty "

Well Iconic...you've just provided some early morning wanking material for some and had me reaching for the sick bucket!

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Goodness! and there I was thinking that if I didn't wash my hands first it would constitute dirty sex, golly! how naive! lol

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Don't think you can get any dirtier than anal sex, especially if the recipient hasn't emptied their bowels. Soapy is dead right, you need to wipe on the curtains afterwards

No.... thats just fun lol....

"Well I think that gents who carry their ladies to the bed, lay them on rose petals, touch her gently and lovingly, do soft kisses down her body and then gently insert their manhood into her lady paradise and thrust, very gently mind, into her, well thats loving sex. Taking a lady and throwing her down on the bed, suck on her nipples and then go down on her, licking her clit whilst using fingers to press on her gspot until you have her gasping, then lying on your back and make her ride you, letting her settle into her own pace, sitting up with head thrown back, until you take hold of her hips and push her back and forth on your hard cock, forcing her to grind onto you until your spurting inside. Then staying in that position, lift her off you and onto your face, letting both of your juices flow onto your tongue and down ur chin, and lift her off and kiss her deeply - now thats dirty "

"Well I think that gents who carry their ladies to the bed, lay them on rose petals, touch her gently and lovingly, do soft kisses down her body and then gently insert their manhood into her lady paradise and thrust, very gently mind, into her, well thats loving sex. Taking a lady and throwing her down on the bed, suck on her nipples and then go down on her, licking her clit whilst using fingers to press on her gspot until you have her gasping, then lying on your back and make her ride you, letting her settle into her own pace, sitting up with head thrown back, until you take hold of her hips and push her back and forth on your hard cock, forcing her to grind onto you until your spurting inside. Then staying in that position, lift her off you and onto your face, letting both of your juices flow onto your tongue and down ur chin, and lift her off and kiss her deeply - now thats dirty

Well Iconic...you've just provided some early morning wanking material for some and had me reaching for the sick bucket! "

Did you think I didnt realise that when I wrote the post - the contents are entirely intentional - lets give those early morning risers (in more ways than one) what they really want

We all have boundaries and degrees of what we find dirty. My previous post describes how me and Chris have sex, sometimes, its normally hot, sweaty, erotic and exciting and we dont really have boundaries with each other. Others may find it sickening - doesnt really matter what others think does it, they are not the ones having the sex with you.

Threesomes seem "dirty" to me, mainly because Ive been brought up quite conservatively and in my younger days, and indeed before I met Chris, my sex was the lights out, missionary sex. I have experienced sitting on a guys face whilst my OH has been taking me from behind, whilst I was indulging in that I was thinking, "oh my god this is really really rude, I shouldnt be doing this" but hell it felt good, and losing the inhibitions that Ive had for so many years made it a fantastic release.

To move outside boundaries and try new things is great.

There are types of sex I wouldnt want to try, mainly the BDSM world of sex. I am not into any form of restriction or pain - to me that is too far a line to cross. And to others its a fantastic, exciting release.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"i get what your saying peeps and you are right but there must be some kinda sex that most people find dirty,

sex with animals maybe

"

Most people find swinging dirty and nsa sex transgressive!

So do you mean here or the population at large?

I still think lying naked with legs wide open and willing delivers a really dirty signal that cannot be interpretted as anything other than I am here for you to do whatever you would like to do to me. Its wanton and lustful in my eyes.

» Add a new message to this topic