FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tattoos on stretch marks?

Tattoos on stretch marks?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I know there's a lot of hot tattooed men and women on here so was looking for some advice....I'm wanting to get quite a large tattoo on my tummy just where my stretch marks are from pregnancy...I've seen some images on google and the majority look really good...anyone on here had anything like this done? Even over a scar as from reading it's pretty much the same....I just want the focus to be tattoo and not stretch marks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had one done over a scar on my arm you can still see scar but I wanted that and didn't hurt any more than my other tattoos

Mrs Rockstar has had a tattoo over quite a large scar on her wrist if you'd like to message us she'd be happy to help.

x Mr

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Had a large scar on my forearm covered (from an operation) color has stopped in it just fine and if anything the sensation of having it done was less painful than the surrounding skin

"Mrs Rockstar has had a tattoo over quite a large scar on her wrist if you'd like to message us she'd be happy to help.

x Mr"

Yes thank you! I will drop Mrs a message later on

You just need to pick your artist carefully and make them aware of what they're working with. They're trained to work on all different types of skin, there isn't a "one size fits all" way of tattooing, so a decent artist will know what they're doing. They might need to amend the design to work with the skin, but it's do-able.

"Had a large scar on my forearm covered (from an operation) color has stopped in it just fine and if anything the sensation of having it done was less painful than the surrounding skin"

It's going to be the biggest one I have and I'm a wimp so the lack of sensation is good to hear

"You just need to pick your artist carefully and make them aware of what they're working with. They're trained to work on all different types of skin, there isn't a "one size fits all" way of tattooing, so a decent artist will know what they're doing. They might need to amend the design to work with the skin, but it's do-able. "

Yes this is my next mission to find an artist who has some experience with tattooing stretch marks/scars...I read online that the ink behaves as it would if you were to drop it onto a paper towel, apparently black ink is less likely to bleed in this way x

"Had a large scar on my forearm covered (from an operation) color has stopped in it just fine and if anything the sensation of having it done was less painful than the surrounding skin"

How old was the scar when you had it done? X

wolverhampton

"Had a large scar on my forearm covered (from an operation) color has stopped in it just fine and if anything the sensation of having it done was less painful than the surrounding skin

How old was the scar when you had it done? X"

Probably 3 or 4 years but it's a big scar, I had pins inserted into my forearm

Ouch! I didn't get any new marks with babies 3&4 so the newest ones are 10 years old, I can't wait to get it done!

wolverhampton

Go for it, they all hurt anyway

Apparently the new thing is women getting stretch marks tattooed I've in a flesh coloured ink to cover them or make them less obvious !

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Apparently the new thing is women getting stretch marks tattooed I've in a flesh coloured ink to cover them or make them less obvious ! "

sounds weird. i just covered mine with a skeleton coming outta my skin, and some evil rabbits holding flowers.

"Apparently the new thing is women getting stretch marks tattooed I've in a flesh coloured ink to cover them or make them less obvious !

sounds weird. i just covered mine with a skeleton coming outta my skin, and some evil rabbits holding flowers."

ahh cool bet it looks mint

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Apparently the new thing is women getting stretch marks tattooed I've in a flesh coloured ink to cover them or make them less obvious !

sounds weird. i just covered mine with a skeleton coming outta my skin, and some evil rabbits holding flowers.

ahh cool bet it looks mint "

it looks ok, did it myself so it's not brilliant or anything. i'll put it as my profile pic for a bit.

By *eek12Man  over a year ago

lakenheath

Had one over a deep scar on my shoulder, definitely hurt more over the scar but I kinda liked it. Definitely doable.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

(User no longer on site)

» Add a new message to this topic