Want a laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK, If you have time and want a laugh.

Go to Ebay.

Type in this item number : 220768216260

The auction is for a ford focus.

The guy is off his box LoL

Read the Q&A's then look at his other items and their Q&A's.

Absolute classic.

Enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Humour worked for me

That is so fucking funny. Never thought it was going to end

"That is so fucking funny. Never thought it was going to end "

Does it? lol, haven't used ebay before and am still reading - am not that slow a reader - I just had to open all the comments and am still at page 1 - although I have viewed all the comments on the drawings bid pages lol

"That is so fucking funny. Never thought it was going to end

Does it? lol, haven't used ebay before and am still reading - am not that slow a reader - I just had to open all the comments and am still at page 1 - although I have viewed all the comments on the drawings bid pages lol "

Couldn't be arsed opening all the questions. Not got the time. I have to go back to work on Tuesday

Does it? lol, haven't used ebay before and am still reading - am not that slow a reader - I just had to open all the comments and am still at page 1 - although I have viewed all the comments on the drawings bid pages lol

Couldn't be arsed opening all the questions. Not got the time. I have to go back to work on Tuesday "

but you had the time to comment

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

hahah brilliant - remnded me a bit of Funky Monkey's ramblings but not enough references to lasers or belly button fluff for him lol

feckin funny. loved it. here is some quotes

If Trebor made car paint then I imagine it would look something like the colour of this car, it’s a pale minty green. I will include some green Trebor mints in the sale so that you can compare for yourself. Please specify if you would prefer Extra Strong mints instead, they are white (unlike the colour of this car) but I personally prefer them even if I do hold them partially responsible for the decay in one of my teeth.

t’s a Ford Focus from 2001 which is exactly 1 year after 2000 when the world didn’t end and VCRs continued to work. I didn’t do much that New Years eve, not because I was afraid an airplane would fall out of the sky and land on me, I just fancied a quiet night in with my girlfriend of that time, I say girl’friend, she was nearly 40 but a proper sporty little thing, bit ugly but perky where it counted. I myself am no beauty box so us both being a bit ugly I never had and insecurities that she would run off with my best friend lol. But she did about a year later! He left his wife, went a bit mad, got sectioned then released, turned out to be an alcoholic and now has pancreatitis, all is well that ends well.

SOME people have a natural wit and its very funny but methinks he hasnt got enough cars to valet ?????

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol loved it

saw that a few days ago lol very funny .must be a record for a viewed item nearly 230,000 veiws

Couldn't be arsed opening all the questions. Not got the time. I have to go back to work on Tuesday

but you had the time to comment "

Whooooooossssshhhhhh

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

omg havnt laughed so much in ages, brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic