FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women on top

Women on top

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This fantasy came as the result of a dream. Thought i'd share it

There are 4 guys and 4 women in a room. After a couple of drinks and with everyone suitably relaxed the guys are told to leave the room and to return 1 at a time exactly 10minutes apart.

As each guy returns all 4 women pounce, overpowering him. Then they quickly strip him naked, blindfold him and tie him to a chair. This is repeated until all 4 men are suitably restrained.

This done the women turn their attentions to each other, licking and sucking,with fingers probing everywhere.

The men can see and do nothing but listen to the squeals, moans and groans as the women pleasure each other.

After a while the women turn their attentions to the men who they'd forgotten about during their abandonment.

The men by this time have cocks harder than rock and the women set about using the men anyway they wish.

Do they take a man each, double team each guy or do all 4 set to work using and abusing 1 guy leaving the other 3 praying they are next???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aint even had me breakfast yet either

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

is there a prize for the correct answer??

"is there a prize for the correct answer?? "

An invite if I can ever turn it into reality lol

By *WLondonMixMan  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

Why choose do all 3 till its last man standing then his turn with the women x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

This done the women turn their attentions to each other, licking and sucking,with fingers probing everywhere.

The men can see and do nothing but listen to the squeals, moans and groans as the women pleasure each other."

I hate to burst your bubble, but what you are more likelyt listening to is the women tucking into a box of Thorntons Premium collection with a tub of Haagen-Dazs on the go.

"

The men can see and do nothing but listen to the squeals, moans and groans as the women pleasure each other.

I hate to burst your bubble, but what you are more likelyt listening to is the women tucking into a box of Thorntons Premium collection with a tub of Haagen-Dazs on the go."

Lmao. I've never been able to understand womens obsession with ice cream. Gives me brain freeze.

Squeals? You think women squeal when they play? Do women squeal? I know i never have. That must make me odd.

Nah. I get the impression your a moaner.

"Nah. I get the impression your a moaner."

I get the impression you haven't got a clue that there is a 'stories and fantasies' section on the forums

"Nah. I get the impression your a moaner."

Is that sarcasm or am I just used to my sarcastic mates

"Nah. I get the impression your a moaner.

Is that sarcasm or am I just used to my sarcastic mates "

Kinda, I guess. The original post was meant as a little fun and nothing more. Guess some people dont see It as such.

Have fun

Craig.x

Wow bit harsh there girls, taking out your sexual frustration on him by any chance?

I think take one guy at a time and take it in turns riding him lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

personally id leave guys tied up and go out for shopping and cocktails with the other ladies lol !

"Wow bit harsh there girls, taking out your sexual frustration on him by any chance?"

Speak for yourself If it was meant to turn me on, I got too distracted by the word "squealing" as it made me think of over excitable 12 year old girls exclaiming over Christmas presents, not quite the effect I imagine the OP was after? You don't always get the comments you were hoping for when you post on an open forum

"Nah. I get the impression your a moaner.

Is that sarcasm or am I just used to my sarcastic mates

Kinda, I guess. The original post was meant as a little fun and nothing more. Guess some people dont see It as such.

Have fun

Craig.x

"

Thanks, it was just a little tongue in cheek banter.

To everyone who has added a comment to this post, be it positive or negative. Thank you!!!

I was begining to think there was too many people on here with no life in them.

Faith renewed, guys.

Ya'll have fun. And remember thats why we're here.

"personally id leave guys tied up and go out for shopping and cocktails with the other ladies lol ! "

Now thats funny

"This fantasy came as the result of a dream. Thought i'd share it

There are 4 guys and 4 women in a room. After a couple of drinks and with everyone suitably relaxed the guys are told to leave the room and to return 1 at a time exactly 10minutes apart.

As each guy returns all 4 women pounce, overpowering him. Then they quickly strip him naked, blindfold him and tie him to a chair. This is repeated until all 4 men are suitably restrained.

After a while the women turn their attentions to the men who they'd forgotten about during their abandonment.

The men by this time have cocks harder than rock and the women set about using the men anyway they wish.

Do they take a man each, double team each guy or do all 4 set to work using and abusing 1 guy leaving the other 3 praying they are next???

"

Is it E=Mc2 ?? xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"This fantasy came as the result of a dream. Thought i'd share it

Is it E=Mc2 ?? xx "

the answer is 42 (viccyboi and funky told me)

» Add a new message to this topic