FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > mountserrat

mountserrat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Has anyone ever been to Benedictine abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat. It was the one place i wanted to go to while away and it is an absolutly magnificent place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

yes.....years and years ago..is the Black msdonna still there?...and did you enjoy the scary drive up?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone ever been to Benedictine abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat. It was the one place i wanted to go to while away and it is an absolutly magnificent place"

Bet the monks were made up xx

"yes.....years and years ago..is the Black msdonna still there?...and did you enjoy the scary drive up?"

Black madonna is still there but didnt queue to see her as im not religous and i think that was more for people that wanted to find strength or healing. Watched the quoir though and the climb up is fantastic views are spectacular

"yes.....years and years ago..is the Black msdonna still there?...and did you enjoy the scary drive up?"

Ahem!!! Bit of discretion please ladies. Don't want all hands turning up at my gaff. The Abbot would certainly have me de-frocked

"yes.....years and years ago..is the Black msdonna still there?...and did you enjoy the scary drive up?

Ahem!!! Bit of discretion please ladies. Don't want all hands turning up at my gaff. The Abbot would certainly have me de-frocked "

You must of been having a day off when i went, i searched everywhere for you but couldnt see you

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

ooohh...are you the Black Madonna in disguise then......????

"ooohh...are you the Black Madonna in disguise then......????"

No. I'm the fallen Madonna with ze big boobies

"yes.....years and years ago..is the Black msdonna still there?...and did you enjoy the scary drive up?

Ahem!!! Bit of discretion please ladies. Don't want all hands turning up at my gaff. The Abbot would certainly have me de-frocked

You must of been having a day off when i went, i searched everywhere for you but couldnt see you"

You should have rummaged in the Cloisters Diamond. Often to be found lurking there

You must of been having a day off when i went, i searched everywhere for you but couldnt see you

You should have rummaged in the Cloisters Diamond. Often to be found lurking there "

I looked everywhere, id even bought you a nice fig cake as a gift

» Add a new message to this topic