FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > club reviews

club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we think if people who go too clubs should be allowed too say if they liked it or not and not be pulled down for leaving a avoid review and stop the arguing in the clubs section what do others think this thing needs sorting people are allowed there opinions we think x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

ive been looking at the review sections a bit and there does seem to be a lot of bitching on there if someone leaves a negative review, as long as it is a valid review and not someone bitter because they didnt get the play they wnat etc

you are right, if you had a bad experience you should be allowed to put that in your review without being shot down about it.

its understandable that people will want to defend their favourite club but there needs to be some sort of moderation of the reviews to make sure people arent being made to feel bad about leaving an honest review

thats wot we think and if a review is getting slatted for there opinion its a sad world

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Guess it depends if the review is lets say valid and it was a review for the date the ppl attened and not a argument that is carryed on from elswhere. Then that would be rather unfare on the club, if a review has been taken off, it must have been deemed by the admin staff on here to be false.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We attended a club wich had great reviews in the club section , but we found the club to be a little seedy and not to our liking ,we stayed the whole evening and chatted to various people who were regulars and they all loved the place . I have to admit it was the friendliest club we have visited but the facilities left a lot to be desired . So the day after we decided not to review the club and give it negative feedback (sounds like i'm on e-bay )as it just wasn't suited to us ,but it was obviously suited to a lot of others .Bad reviews should only reflect if you have bad experiences and some of the bad reviews seem a little petty at times.

i know when we once made comment ref a club it was instantly followed by abuse from what we guessed to be various regulars/mates? who knows. But i think people are smart enough to read betweeen the lines. No club is perfect and no club can be totally bad, can it!?!

"we think if people who go too clubs should be allowed too say if they liked it or not and not be pulled down for leaving a avoid review and stop the arguing in the clubs section what do others think this thing needs sorting people are allowed there opinions we think x"

If someone has been to a club and thought it was really good and then read a review that in their opinion was untrue then you will always get people getting upset. You might not like it but the other person wouldn't be happy with comments either so nobody can win.

its just enoying when they carry on arguing the fact in the club section wot happened too free speach lol

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

I think there should at least be a right to reply for the owners, to stop people with bogu, or unreasonable, malicious comments.

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

bogus

we agree

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just to clarify.

Reviews do not get removed, good or bad. That is what the review section is for.

The only time any posts will be removed is if it ends up in a row because someone didn't like the review.

Let people give their review, good or bad, it is how I am sure the club owners get their feedback.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I think there should at least be a right to reply for the owners, to stop people with bogu, or unreasonable, malicious comments."

The club owners can post too.

ur so right its just sad when people get slammed 4 there reviews

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

The thing that puzzles me are the people who regularly post "Another great night at xxxxxxxx etc. etc."

To me it`s totally pointless and tells me nothing about the club. How people can call this a review I`ll never know.

What should of course be included is what facilities there are, what the ambience if like etc. etc.

Seems a lot of people wouldn`y know what a review is if it came up and smacked them in the face!

» Add a new message to this topic