FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ive got the Monday Smelly Blue oo ooo oooozzzzz!

Ive got the Monday Smelly Blue oo ooo oooozzzzz!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've posted on smelly fannies, smoking smells, spunky smells, and the smells of teen spirit. But theres one smell we all know and hate and it's that dirty house smell.

It's like a sweet smelling uncooked oily pastry/cookie dough odour and you know the instant you smell it on someone that their hoose stinks too!!!

I have been paranoid most of the day because I keep getting a whiff of it. I have just detected the source. Its flimsy poly carrier bags that my groceries got delivered in this morning.

I put them in the carrier bag stash in the hall cupboard and every time I open that door its wafting out. I was going around like a Bisto kid and have chucked the lot now.

Are you a smell detective and does it prey on your mind till you find the offending source?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've posted on smelly fannies, smoking smells, spunky smells, and the smells of teen spirit. But theres one smell we all know and hate and it's that dirty house smell.

It's like a sweet smelling uncooked oily pastry/cookie dough odour and you know the instant you smell it on someone that their hoose stinks too!!!

I have been paranoid most of the day because I keep getting a whiff of it. I have just detected the source. Its flimsy poly carrier bags that my groceries got delivered in this morning.

I put them in the carrier bag stash in the hall cupboard and every time I open that door its wafting out. I was going around like a Bisto kid and have chucked the lot now.

Are you a smell detective and does it prey on your mind till you find the offending source?

"

Yes, I am, will hunt all over the house until I find the offending smell and clean it away, what ever it is.

My dog gets a bath every week to stop him smelling bad, poor thing. lol

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've posted on smelly fannies, smoking smells, spunky smells, and the smells of teen spirit. But theres one smell we all know and hate and it's that dirty house smell.

"

heres on for steaming or frying oily fish is a killer if you have ever left clothes in the kitchen, i did it once when the kids were still at home had salmon for sunday night tea the ex had left all kids uniforms hanging up in the kitchen next they all stunk of fish oh dear did they get stick at school

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do you hang clean laudry in the kitchen in the first place? Any cooking smells are gonna stick to it, not just salmon.

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 18/04/11 17:20:16]

Nottingham

Nothing to do with me i was just the cook and bottle washer

» Add a new message to this topic