FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuckolding

Cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your thoughts on the subject? Is it swinging? How many people are actually into it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Well I would have said its cuckolding?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never understood it myself

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Isn't it something to do with eggs?

"Isn't it something to do with eggs? "

No thats cluckholding, different thing babe

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

as its a couple enjoying the presence of someone else in their sexual activities then yes i think it is swinging

having never been in the situation where i ave had a partner who wants to be humiliated in that way i have no real opinion on it other than if all parties are enjoying it then where is the harm?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Fab interpretation of cuckolding is..

Cuckolding is when the male partner is submissive and enjoys an element of humiliation as his wife or girlfriend has sex with other men. The male partner is called a cuck and the men the woman has sex with are called bulls.

The cuck will not be allowed to have sex with anyone else but usually will be made to watch. Sometimes he will orally service both his wife and the bull. Some cuckold couples enjoy the cuck being verbally abused.

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

cuckolding if often confused with a 3 some MMf 2 totaly diffrent things.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

cuckholding can vary to something very vanilla to something very extreme...

for example... if you as a single are playing with a couple... you are playing with female while other half just watches....

that can be considered to be cuckholding...

it doesn't have to be abuse of the other half, or making them feel inferior... and that is the common misconception

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"The Fab interpretation of cuckolding is..

Cuckolding is when the male partner is submissive and enjoys an element of humiliation as his wife or girlfriend has sex with other men. The male partner is called a cuck and the men the woman has sex with are called bulls.

The cuck will not be allowed to have sex with anyone else but usually will be made to watch. Sometimes he will orally service both his wife and the bull. Some cuckold couples enjoy the cuck being verbally abused.

"

that was my understanding to

so why would you question if it is swinging or not? what is your interpretation of swinging?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

if that is the fab interpretation then that to me is extreme.... it doesn't have to be abusing the person not playing.... they can be turned on just by watching the other person turned on...

if that is the fab interpretation then that to me is extreme.... it doesn't have to be abusing the person not playing.... they can be turned on just by watching the other person turned on..."

I agree, i have a regular "friend" and he enjoys seeing me with another man while he watches but have never been into the abusive thing, i couldnt abuse or humiliate someone in any situation but again different things turn people on, each to their own

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Thats not the FAB definition of it....That IS the definition of it.....

Swinging is the new updated version of "wife swapping" but with so many bi sexual people it is meant as "swinging" both ways....

Everyone has their own definition of everything and anything...OP asked if we considered cuckolding "swinging"...My opinion (which im sticking to) is no...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

how long is a piece of string?

when do you get to a point where you think ooer i / we are now doing x, y or z.

people and its only an opinion get a bit too 'tied' up (not a pop at the OP btw) with lables and their idea of the misconceptions or associations.

Tend to agree with Mario on his view that its within a broad spectrum of mmf meets, pretty much us males are voyeuristic by nature so do get aroused watching.

Too many single males think when they see the word 'cuckolding' on a couples profile that they automatically have to act like a playground bully from their first contact, as this will somehow work!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"how long is a piece of string?

when do you get to a point where you think ooer i / we are now doing x, y or z.

people and its only an opinion get a bit too 'tied' up (not a pop at the OP btw) with lables and their idea of the misconceptions or associations.

Tend to agree with Mario on his view that its within a broad spectrum of mmf meets, pretty much us males are voyeuristic by nature so do get aroused watching.

Too many single males think when they see the word 'cuckolding' on a couples profile that they automatically have to act like a playground bully from their first contact, as this will somehow work!!

"

mario... lol okay.. i'll take that... lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Thats not the FAB definition of it....That IS the definition of it.....

Swinging is the new updated version of "wife swapping" but with so many bi sexual people it is meant as "swinging" both ways....

Everyone has their own definition of everything and anything...OP asked if we considered cuckolding "swinging"...My opinion (which im sticking to) is no... "

so then by your own defination... as a single women... are you ever "swinging"??? see...if you want to open that can of worms, then by fabs definition the answer is no.... any meet where anyone is then watching is then by definition is no...

welcome to opening pandora's box.....

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"

mario... lol okay.. i'll take that... lol

"

Surely its Super-Mario

Some people think singles can't swing. MM are not real couples and shouldn't be swinging, couples that only want bi fems to join them etc...you can question everything if you've a mind to.

The bottom line is whatever people choose to do for their own enjoyment is not for me to question...vivre la difference!

"Thats not the FAB definition of it....That IS the definition of it.....

Everyone has their own definition of everything and anything...OP asked if we considered cuckolding "swinging"...My opinion (which im sticking to) is no...

so then by your own defination... as a single women... are you ever "swinging"??? see...if you want to open that can of worms, then by fabs definition the answer is no.... any meet where anyone is then watching is then by definition is no...

welcome to opening pandora's box....."

Nope...no longer class myself as a swinger....not because im a single female, but because im a straight single female...

Newcastle and Gateshead

"cuckolding if often confused with a 3 some MMf 2 totaly diffrent things."

so take out the abuse and humiliation part of it which is like we said the extreme end of it...

how ARE they that different???

so all those couples seeking single men meets, there is an element of cuckholding which is that someone is being turned on playing... and someone is being turned on by watching that other person being turned on.......

If you take out the abuse/humilation part of it, its not cuckolding.....thats the difference..........

in Lancashire

oops sorry _abio, lol

You also have to remember that some men and women enjoy being abused/humiliated in a sexual situation....Hell, some actually pay for it...

So saying the abuse/humiliation is extreme is only your opinion because it is not what you are into....

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"cuckolding if often confused with a 3 some MMf 2 totaly diffrent things.

so take out the abuse and humiliation part of it which is like we said the extreme end of it...

how ARE they that different???

so all those couples seeking single men meets, there is an element of cuckholding which is that someone is being turned on playing... and someone is being turned on by watching that other person being turned on......."

i agree with _abio on this and there many cuckald cpls on fab some will say they are others will hide behind the veil of swinging

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If you take out the abuse/humilation part of it, its not cuckolding.....thats the difference.........."

say who exactly... and that is the point I was making.....

you may not see it then as cuckholding, but other still will, you just decided to give it a different "more acceptable in your eyes "name.....

[Removed by poster at 18/04/11 10:49:58]

In my eyes, cuckolding is a perfectly acceptable name......

I have my definition of it...you have yours.....

"

Well to me, if abuse in any form is present it aint good sex.

But some like and others dont

Im not into seeing men emasculated or women oppressed in a sexual situation where two or more have the upper hand over one individual.

I do like to be domineered as part of role play though but not in front of an audience.

"If you take out the abuse/humilation part of it, its not cuckolding.....thats the difference.........."

I would tend to agree.. other than that its enjoying being watched.. as its normally that the Male partner is denied.. Cuckholding I would say is more d/s than swinging.. and I do think that take the humiliation aspect away..( which subs into this enjoy) and it becomes just voyerism...

Katie. x

Maybe you should buy yourself a cart when you pass your test Mario

Just a thought

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

As a couple who don't meet couples we have never thought of ourselves as "swingers", it has such a 1970's ring to it, keys in bowls and all that. I am sure other people would call us swingers though since we do invite an extra into our bedroom. We like cuckold play too, and everyone is right the definitions of cuckold or swinger can often be so broad it confuses too. For us sometimes its about just watching and other times we explore the extremes if everyone is having fun. We feel most comfortable here on fab, much more comfortable than we would on a D/S or BDSM site. Labels are handy, but lets not worry about assigning them to every action we take, we are all much more than what we did last night in the bedroom, the car park or over the kitchen table...

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

Yes, we would class it as swinging and yes, we have been into it in the past. That and hotwifing which seems to be a bit of an American spin off of cuckolding and not all that common in the UK (or at least not recognised as such.

*Her*

I think cuckold can be kinky or can be just sex ... its how you wish to play it out .... Some see it as a sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wiki defines cuckolding differently to fab, which has the more extreme humiliation view. A cuckold was originally someone who knew his wife was having sex with someone else and accepted that (for whatever reason - eg: a husband who's wife was the lover of a royal)

I personally don;t like fab's (as in the site, not _abio's!!) view. We had cuckolding on our profile but took it off because of the frankly unappealing approaches we had from some men - we like 3somes or husband likes to watch me play or hear about it after if I go out by myself. There is no humiliation involved - no preparation or clean up. It's all just fun. Some would see this as cuckolding, but not on this site. I certainly could walk away from here and just have sex with him - there's no inadequacy issues, just extra fun

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Wiki defines cuckolding differently to fab, which has the more extreme humiliation view. A cuckold was originally someone who knew his wife was having sex with someone else and accepted that (for whatever reason - eg: a husband who's wife was the lover of a royal)

I personally don;t like fab's (as in the site, not _abio's!!) view. We had cuckolding on our profile but took it off because of the frankly unappealing approaches we had from some men - we like 3somes or husband likes to watch me play or hear about it after if I go out by myself. There is no humiliation involved - no preparation or clean up. It's all just fun. Some would see this as cuckolding, but not on this site. I certainly could walk away from here and just have sex with him - there's no inadequacy issues, just extra fun "

thank you ... and that was the point i was trying to make and people were shooting me down for it....

there doesn't have to be a abuse/humiliation side to it... it can be voyeuristic as well... it can be something as simple as that other person is turned on watching...

some people see a label and stick so rigidly to it that they don't see any other point of view...

and of all the people who should want to shatter perceived "labels" I would have thought swingers would be near the top of that list.....

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Wiki defines cuckolding differently to fab, which has the more extreme humiliation view. A cuckold was originally someone who knew his wife was having sex with someone else and accepted that (for whatever reason - eg: a husband who's wife was the lover of a royal)

I personally don;t like fab's (as in the site, not _abio's!!) view. We had cuckolding on our profile but took it off because of the frankly unappealing approaches we had from some men - we like 3somes or husband likes to watch me play or hear about it after if I go out by myself. There is no humiliation involved - no preparation or clean up. It's all just fun. Some would see this as cuckolding, but not on this site. I certainly could walk away from here and just have sex with him - there's no inadequacy issues, just extra fun

thank you ... and that was the point i was trying to make and people were shooting me down for it....

there doesn't have to be a abuse/humiliation side to it... it can be voyeuristic as well... it can be something as simple as that other person is turned on watching...

some people see a label and stick so rigidly to it that they don't see any other point of view...

and of all the people who should want to shatter perceived "labels" I would have thought swingers would be near the top of that list....."

exactly. I've posted similar before myself and got shot down. Whatever happened to acceptance - which you'd think 'swingers' would possibly have

The amount of times I get questioned by men as to why I do this, what does he get out of it, they wouldn't let 'their woman' do it, he must be inadequate, is our sex life crap, they'd like to 'help' me out (ffs - I'm not asking for a favour here!!) etc etc - and then they still think they can get me into bed in 5 minutes because, obviously, they're such a man....

surely the point is that if the couple both get enjoyment and excitement out of having another man involved whereby he is the one having sex with the woman, then it is an element of swinging and as such should be encouraged on this site.

_abio is right saying there doesn't have to be a abuse/humiliation side to it... it can be voyeuristic as well... it can be something as simple as that other person is turned on watching this ,

in my limited experience the man enjoys watching AND listening to his wife being pleasured by the other bloke but he has it heightened by the fact that he cant join in until he has been given the all clear, which isnt always forthcoming

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Does it matter so long as they are having fun and happy?

btw i tend to use cuck for couples who have the D/s aspect,but given that many of my good friends are in D/s relationships that just a function of my social networks.If there was a thread about cuckolding on IC it would generally be about men who like being humiliated and emacusculated.However,it doesnt mean in other settings the word cant be used differently as Fabio says.

But ppl need to be aware how words are used in different settings,if they put cuckold on their profile on fab,and someone from the BDSM scene sees it they are going to view it from their background.

It's like ppl putting bull in their username,,to me that has certain connotations,but they may have simply liked the masculine tone.

At the end of the day the only way to be sure what ppl want is to ask them,which generally leads to better sex anyway!

in Lancashire

Therein lies the issue, one or two meets with a cpl who enjoy a particular aspect of mmf play and who define themselves or the actual specific meet in a 'role play' scenario does therefore not mean that all other cpls who have 'cuckolding' as an interest will enjoy the same.

most men are by nature voyeuristic, as are some women.

what about meets where the lady loves seeing her partner with another fem?

in Lancashire

jemima when we see 'bull' on a guys profile we cynically think they may have missed out 'shitter'

By * times sexyCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

I dont like the way they lay their eggs in other biords nests and then the chick pushes the other eggs out. how nasty !!

And as for that stupid noise their clocks make ,, welll !!!

"jemima when we see 'bull' on a guys profile we cynically think they may have missed out 'shitter'

"

Bull cuckolding couple consists of the cuckold husband or play mate who is referred to as the cuckold, or the beta male. He may have a tiny dick and almost never is able to sexually satisfy his wife. The wife in a cuckolding relationship is often referred to as a hotwife and gets to pick and choose who she has sex with. The person that she picks to have sex with is often much more well hung than her cuckold husband and is able to satisfy her sexually, unlike her husband. This person is referred to as the bull, stud or the alpha male .... some see the Bull just like that in this cuckold . Some have relationships that work well doing this . i have my own bulls , lol two in my life ... john and james , lol xx

in Lancashire

yes aware of the term and to whom it refers in relation to the phrase.

we meet guys who others would term as bulls, enjoy the eroticism of seeing mrs Surrey being pleasured.

i have also met other cpl's with her acceptance where the phrase would have applied, with one the meets were starting to head in a direction i was not comfortable with eg. me doing him also so put an end to it.

some guys, not all single i must add see the phrase cuckolding on a cpl's profile and assume they and only they can satisfy the woman. They then charge in like a bull via email and guess what... they charge straight through and dont stop lol.

"yes aware of the term and to whom it refers in relation to the phrase.

we meet guys who others would term as bulls, enjoy the eroticism of seeing mrs Surrey being pleasured.

i have also met other cpl's with her acceptance where the phrase would have applied, with one the meets were starting to head in a direction i was not comfortable with eg. me doing him also so put an end to it.

some guys, not all single i must add see the phrase cuckolding on a cpl's profile and assume they and only they can satisfy the woman. They then charge in like a bull via email and guess what... they charge straight through and dont stop lol. "

i love posts like this one we get to look at the in and out of things , lol xxx

Staffs

the sound of the cuckold heralds the start of spring !!

"the sound of the cuckold heralds the start of spring !! "
yes its one way of looking at it , lol all good fun i am sure xx

Staffs

"the sound of the cuckold heralds the start of spring !! yes its one way of looking at it , lol all good fun i am sure xx "

its those poor little eggys pushed out of their own nest we feel sorry for lol

well if you are worried then send them down to me and i will give them a good home by the sea and they will soon be smiling again

"the sound of the cuckold heralds the start of spring !! yes its one way of looking at it , lol all good fun i am sure xx

its those poor little eggys pushed out of their own nest we feel sorry for lol "

i will get hold take to RSPCA , LOL XX thay may get pushed out but thay keep going back , lol

I suppose if everyone is adult and are enjoying it...

Who really gives a cuck

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"cuckholding can vary to something very vanilla to something very extreme...

for example... if you as a single are playing with a couple... you are playing with female while other half just watches....

that can be considered to be cuckholding...

it doesn't have to be abuse of the other half, or making them feel inferior... and that is the common misconception"

Correct, I prefer to watch rather than join in when we meet a single, but if they tried to abuse me they would be bounced out the car, but I would still class what we do has a mild form of cuckholding.

[Removed by poster at 13/10/11 23:22:57]

"Your thoughts on the subject? Is it swinging? How many people are actually into it? "

Yes it IS a form of swinging - but it varies greatly.

Speaking as a 'bull' there is one important rule I always follow with a 'cuck' couple. That is that THEY set the boundaries. It may simply include the cuck hubby watching (or sometimes just listening) to a degree of verbal or (mild) physical abuse. The key point is it is THEIR rules which the good bull follows. I have been in situations where I have taken the fem away or met them on their own - so they can talk about it later. Other times the 'cuck' simply likes to watch (and wank), other times to take pictures (which I am fine with), sometimes to be tied up and watch or to 'wait on' - as a servant etc. It is not uncommon for the cuck to 'clean-up' after I have fucked his wife/gf etc. Certainly cleaning her - just once only cleaning me as I am str8 and not always comfortable with that. If anyone wants to know more - feel free to message me.

Deffo bull.

» Add a new message to this topic