FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verfication Request please Fab

Verfication Request please Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To realy sort the real people out I think that any one who Can't or dare say won't verify there accnt with atleast a phone call after 4 months is either

1: wasting there time and every one elses

2: Not genuinely what they say they are

3: Photo collector

most people can get a phone call verification withing the first week if they want to show thye genuine, i mean giving 4 months is well long enough I think.

Example spoke to a girl who has been on for 10 months not one verification asked why she said "not seen any one to standard I want " what a load of hairy testies.

Please lets sort the real people out/

Petition to block any one with over 4 months and not verified.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

If that works for you then great. Why do you feel that everyone else should swing the same way you do?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"To realy sort the real people out I think that any one who Can't or dare say won't verify there accnt with atleast a phone call after 4 months is either

most people can get a phone call verification withing the first week if they want to show thye genuine, i mean giving 4 months is well long enough I think.

Example spoke to a girl who has been on for 10 months not one verification asked why she said "not seen any one to standard I want " what a load of hairy testies.

Petition to block any one with over 4 months and not verified. "

That's about 90% of the single blokes gone in one shot then.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You get our vote!!

another pied piper

People are all on here for different reasons some are dipping their toes in, some are just chatting to friends and some are here for actual meets. If you dont want to meet newbies then use your filters.

Or simply just do not contact anybody who is not verified

i met someone who had been on here 8 months with no verifictions and he wasnt a timewaister. its hard especially for the guys on here

Just an interesting note, every person that has posted a response on this is verified !!!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Too many rules and it gets a bit stiff.

No I'm not talking about my cock being slapped with a ruler, I've done that, it wasn't fun.

I think Fab has a good balance restrictions and rules, you get too long a list of dos and donts and most people simply wont!

Each to their own, we've had a few meets but don't see the necessity to show how many knotches on bedposts. Eventually we may list verifications.

Edinburgh

"Just an interesting note, every person that has posted a response on this is verified !!!! "

As another interesting note... I pay no heed to verifications from other people. I only have one showing because its lovely and it makes me smile and we look for people to play with together sometimes! The rest are hidden and will always remain that way.

What other people think of other people is of no concern to me and it's not my business. I have no desire to know who's shagging who.

I have a mind of my own, can make it up by myself and don't require input from other people as to who I should or shouldn't have sex with. Whether they're wasting time or not, it's my time to do with as I please and I'll happily take my own risks on people as and when I see fit.

Beeston

I think anyone who has not got a suitable hat pic on their profile within 4 weeks should be banned.

"People are all on here for different reasons some are dipping their toes in, some are just chatting to friends and some are here for actual meets. If you dont want to meet newbies then use your filters."

Have to agree with Shaz...if you dont want to meet unverified peeps...just dont...use the filters...not in favour of this idea...peeps need a chance..not a strict time limmit...time wasters..pic collectors and fakes are blooming easy to spot and to avoid.

Edinburgh

"I think anyone who has not got a suitable hat pic on their profile within 4 weeks should be banned. "

Does it need to match my purse?

I do think that people make it harder on themselves here.

I try and go with the flow so to speak and try and not worry about what others have or dont have.

If you meet someone and they "float" your boat then that great.

Regardless of veris

We all have to start somewhere dont we.

Come on, join in on the forums, have a laugh , dont take it all too seriously and chill peeps

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It is hard for the guys on hear, I hear all the time, guys saying that they are getting on action, and wondering what they are doing wrong.

So I have to say you plan would clear them all off this site.

You'd need to change the name....feel free to fill in the blank.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"To realy sort the real people out I think that any one who Can't or dare say won't verify there accnt with atleast a phone call after 4 months is either

Feel free to start blocking them.... you have the function.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just an interesting note, every person that has posted a response on this is verified !!!! "

Then you should meet us all

Who are we to put a time limit on getting verified? All you will do is promote fake people verifying other fake people just so they can stay on the site

Put your filter on to only receive messages from those who have been verified and let the others go about their business as they wish

"I do think that people make it harder on themselves here.

I try and go with the flow so to speak and try and not worry about what others have or dont have.

If you meet someone and they "float" your boat then that great.

Regardless of veris

We all have to start somewhere dont we.

Come on, join in on the forums, have a laugh , dont take it all too seriously and chill peeps "

we agree

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think anyone who has not got a suitable hat pic on their profile within 4 weeks should be banned. "

how did you get round that one

"Just an interesting note, every person that has posted a response on this is verified !!!!

Then you should meet us all

Who are we to put a time limit on getting verified? All you will do is promote fake people verifying other fake people just so they can stay on the site

Put your filter on to only receive messages from those who have been verified and let the others go about their business as they wish "

Here here...and fully agree

Beeston

Exactly. We post on the forums, some go in chat, we have a laugh and meet at clubs.

that's why we're verified I guess.

We're not a clique, we just join in..

"Just an interesting note, every person that has posted a response on this is verified !!!!

Exactly. We post on the forums, some go in chat, we have a laugh and meet at clubs.

that's why we're verified I guess.

We're not a clique, we just join in.. "

Slaps his ass.....

Cuz im in that kinda mood

As another interesting note... I pay no heed to verifications from other people. I only have one showing because its lovely and it makes me smile and we look for people to play with together sometimes! The rest are hidden and will always remain that way.

What other people think of other people is of no concern to me and it's not my business. I have no desire to know who's shagging who.

I have a mind of my own, can make it up by myself and don't require input from other people as to who I should or shouldn't have sex with. Whether they're wasting time or not, it's my time to do with as I please and I'll happily take my own risks on people as and when I see fit. "

*Nods in agreement*

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you can't post on here unless verified or photo verified

Beeston

"I think anyone who has not got a suitable hat pic on their profile within 4 weeks should be banned.

how did you get round that one "

It's in private

Pith helmets are the new black.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I vote to let everyone decide what they want to do on the site...and don't contact the people who you are not likely to want to meet just to tell them they can't be real as they havn't been verified.

Edinburgh

"you can't post on here unless verified or photo verified "

Are you serious?! Wow!

That almost wants to make me come out with some sort of petition for the non-verifieds!

Apart from anything else, I think that whole photo verification thing is utterly ridiculous and there's not a chance in hell that I'm going to stand up with some piece of paper with "DirtyGirl" written on it! I feel like no-one should be made to do that.

As for the verifications... we all had to start somewhere, who verified the first person and so on... it's a bit like the chicken and the egg thing!

"I vote to let everyone decide what they want to do on the site...and don't contact the people who you are not likely to want to meet just to tell them they can't be real as they havn't been verified.

"

Ooooh radical!!! Ruggers, you rebel you!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I vote to let everyone decide what they want to do on the site...and don't contact the people who you are not likely to want to meet just to tell them they can't be real as they havn't been verified.

Ooooh radical!!! Ruggers, you rebel you! "

I had some jelly beans, I think it is the E numbers

"you can't post on here unless verified or photo verified

Are you serious?! Wow!

That almost wants to make me come out with some sort of petition for the non-verifieds!

Apart from anything else, I think that whole photo verification thing is utterly ridiculous and there's not a chance in hell that I'm going to stand up with some piece of paper with "DirtyGirl" written on it! I feel like no-one should be made to do that.

As for the verifications... we all had to start somewhere, who verified the first person and so on... it's a bit like the chicken and the egg thing! "

The answer to that last one is egg.

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

come on then girl dish em out

I had some jelly beans, I think it is the E numbers "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I had some jelly beans, I think it is the E numbers "

No chance, it will make all of you loopy if I share !!

Beeston

42...I'm sure it is...

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

No chance, it will make all of you loopy if I share !! "

sshhh keep this to yourself but I think it's to late we're all loopy already

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

at the end of the day you have the choice to correspond with verified or non verified people... its quite easy for you to determine if they are what they say they are nothing is perfect in this world...we are all adults isnt it time we started acting like it lol some will be what it says on the tin and some will be wasters its life just get on with it and put it down to experience and move on

Rite who wants a sh*g lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Very true, ok you can have one, the yellow one as they are not so nice....share that between you all.

Edinburgh

"

The answer to that last one is egg."

Can you prove it?

"

Can you prove it? "

Yes

"

Can you prove it? "

Yup, but I`m not going to.

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

Have spoken to a few folk on here but I wouldn't expect them to give me a verification from that. Consequently as yet I am still not verified, doesn't make me I timewaster. I'm not here to try and shag anything that moves and if that suits me and the discerning people I eventually meet up with, as and when circumstances allow, what difference does it make to you??? give a newbie a chance sometime then you can verify them yourself and start their ball rolling. Everybody starts somewhere and its hard enough without another hurdle in the shape of a four month rule.

In my opinion!

Edinburgh

"

Can you prove it?

Yes "

With a photo and some witnesses?!

By *ofakindCouple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

We had a couple turn us down once because we didnt have a recent veri

"

Can you prove it?

Yes

With a photo and some witnesses?! "

Does the Natural History Museum count?

Matlock

Does my helmet pic count???

Beeston

"I think anyone who has not got a suitable hat pic on their profile within 4 weeks should be banned.

Does my helmet pic count??? "

Of course it do... oh, THAT helmet..

No. I want to see a fedora or a top hat by the end of the week or you off!!

Matlock

No. I want to see a fedora or a top hat by the end of the week or you off!! "

U haven't looked have you??? Fedora I can do but don't posess a topper!

No chance, it will make all of you loopy if I share !!

sshhh keep this to yourself but I think it's to late we're all loopy already "

Talk for yourself matey!

Beeston

U haven't looked have you??? Fedora I can do but don't posess a topper! "

I have now okay your in even though you forced me to look

Matlock

I have now okay your in even though you forced me to look "

Cheers! I do think there is insufficient use of props though....... Looking for some suitable royal wedding memorabilia with which to mark the big day!

Matlock

I have now okay your in even though you forced me to look "

And another thing I just checked yours and there's no hat to be seen! Not even a trilby!

Edinburgh

"

Can you prove it?

Yes

With a photo and some witnesses?!

Does the Natural History Museum count?"

Possibly... but has anyone else been there before? I couldn't possibly go on my own without knowing that.

[Removed by poster at 13/04/11 17:15:43]

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Think I've heard it all now

[Removed by poster at 13/04/11 17:19:50]

Makes a difference for both sides to have the veri.

Took me a while to get phone veried , (thanks to a contributor on this thread) but it's made my profile a little more visible I feel. Either that or because i am frequenting forums more than chat where its manic!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

easier just to shoot em after 4 months

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Spit it out Granny

Nope. I have done twice and I don't think it belongs here.

Grates on me tho.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Spit it out Granny"

yup....... she is building up to it...

she is gonna blow.........

eh whats verifying really mean

ok you know the person is real and match their pics ok i see that

but at the same time - create a few accounts use an ipswitchery hidery blockery thing

and verify your own several profiles!

free sites are great cos they get traffic - but you get a lot of hmmmm with it - i am sure fab realise what your saying is you want to pay a few quid a month a year and be verified with your credit card

and that may come in time and they could even let lovehoney jump in with a 5 or 10 quid voucher when ya join

cha ching! itll happen in time

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Thats because no-one who's not verified can post on the forums.!!!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Spit it out Granny

she is gonna blow........."

She has given up

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Spit it out Granny

She has given up "

or spontaineously combusted....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Spit it out Granny

She has given up "

nah..... it's Granny... there will be a gem acoming

Matlock

Thats because no-one who's not verified can post on the forums.!!!!!"

I'm not!!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You are , by PV

some mmay be single guys who are not really single, if you catch my drift and may specifically ask not to get verified by their meets. Or supposed single ladies too for that matter.

Matlock

"You are , by PV "
ah yeah but that doesn't really count does it??? Not like in the flesh as it were!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You are , by PV ah yeah but that doesn't really count does it??? Not like in the flesh as it were! "

It counts as being verified to be able to post in the forums yes

To be honest, it is a good way of letting people know you are who you say you are too if you have no other veri's

while i agree with the reasons why this site is better than most about the verification system, I hate being harsh...however in recent months its been a timewasters haven, haven for fakes too!

why should I set aside time for someone who cant be bothered proving some genuine aspects to them,singles and cpls who have been on the site for so long without a single verification just makes me think FAKE/TIMEWASTER....and besides...its EASY to use msn(have another email ffs), hide your phonenumber if its ur privacy ur afraid of losing-Its really not that difficult to prove uve some authenticity!

I hate this kind of thread - too many rules takes the freedom of spirit away.

Why do people insist they know the one and only way of swinging? And worst of all, that everyone else should follow it...

" .... why should I set aside time for someone who cant be bothered proving some genuine aspects to them,...."

I dunno... who said you need to?

" .... why should I set aside time for someone who cant be bothered proving some genuine aspects to them,....

I dunno... who said you need to?"

If I'm intending on meeting someone I want to know they are genuine, so of course I'm going to spend time making sure I hope to be safe with whoever I'm planning on meeting be it a public meet or to their house and vice versa.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Makes a difference for both sides to have the veri.

Took me a while to get phone veried , (thanks to a contributor on this thread) but it's made my profile a little more visible I feel. Either that or because i am frequenting forums more than chat where its manic!!"

Well hello there sexy

" .... why should I set aside time for someone who cant be bothered proving some genuine aspects to them,....

If I'm intending on meeting someone I want to know they are genuine, so of course I'm going to spend time making sure I hope to be safe with whoever I'm planning on meeting be it a public meet or to their house and vice versa."

Yeahhhhhhhh... I get that bit. But why do you feel you have to set aside time for people you think can't be bothered proving they are genuine?

Ok i felt i should contribute to this thread as someone not yet verified,seems a few people desire Verifications and for others it's not that important.

myself i've had many offers to play since joining,but have preferred to wait until my Dental problems are fixed, it doesnt make us all timewasters/fakes.

By *llaandDanCouple  over a year ago

bath

You get our vote!! fed up with it lots of nice people we have met have finished with this site because time wasters and people just trying to get your pics .

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Don't you get it?

There isn't a vote.....it's not Admin asking for opinions, it's just a member who thinks they have come up with a ground breaking idea....and they haven't!

Although this is my last week on the site for a few months, I leave it very satisfied with the way it operates....having enjoyed many meets in my time here.

I have never been the victim of a timewaster, have never been mucked around, maybe I am a realist.....I have come to terms with the fact that there are fakes in the swinging world and have used my experience to avoid them.

If ya dunna want ta meet peeps with no verifications then don't

Simples xx

"

Well I normally assume people would be bothered to give authenticity to themselves lol

Forum Mod

Some people just make all this fun such hard work.............its not hard work at all

i dont it is a suggestion if thye not gona meet why even waste evry ones time as say its a suggestion

No as i say it is a suggestion of form not an order

every one including us is allowed ther own freedom of speech

Why don't to just use your message filters and block messages from unverified members ?

That way, you get what you want and others can still have what they want.

Seems fair enough to me - what do you think ?

"People are all on here for different reasons some are dipping their toes in, some are just chatting to friends and some are here for actual meets. If you dont want to meet newbies then use your filters."

lol hown lng do u dip your toe before making your mind up and its a swingers site not chat site lol

"If ya dunna want ta meet peeps with no verifications then don't

Simples xx "

Yup agree with that

"i met someone who had been on here 8 months with no verifictions and he wasnt a timewaister. its hard especially for the guys on here"

whats so hard about one phone call to be honest

yes you would think they get fed up of % of pic collectors and time wasters

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

verifying your account is a choice....

IF you dont want to contact non verified...dont!!

"Each to their own, we've had a few meets but don't see the necessity to show how many knotches on bedposts. Eventually we may list verifications.

"

same here dont kiss and tell however you dont have to show ur full info on who or how you were verified nor your freinds list

What would a phonecall prove ?

Nothing except that the guy exists, it doesn't mean that he'll turn up as arranged or that he'll not be a rancid smelly lump of lard .....

And verifying your account proves nothing......

So it would make no difference to the so called time wasters and pic collectors...

"Each to their own, we've had a few meets but don't see the necessity to show how many knotches on bedposts. Eventually we may list verifications.

"

Small not how can u say that out of intrest u have been on for 2 weeks and not verifed but thats ok for now thats my point

4 weeks is a bit short 4 months

Funny the OP still hasn't commented on their ability to block unverifieds in their prfererences, and I thought that I'd come up with that 'eureeka' moment but apparantly not

"People are all on here for different reasons some are dipping their toes in, some are just chatting to friends and some are here for actual meets. If you dont want to meet newbies then use your filters.

Have to agree with Shaz...if you dont want to meet unverified peeps...just dont...use the filters...not in favour of this idea...peeps need a chance..not a strict time limmit...time wasters..pic collectors and fakes are blooming easy to spot and to avoid."

as say sugestion not order but dont you think 4 months is long enough

Small not how can u say that out of intrest u have been on for 2 weeks and not verifed but thats ok for now thats my point"

LOL BUSTED!!!!

Green tick would show even if you have chosen not to show verifications....

Cumon then OP, why don't you block unverifieds in your message filters ??

It's a simple enough question, why no answer ??

"People are all on here for different reasons some are dipping their toes in, some are just chatting to friends and some are here for actual meets. If you dont want to meet newbies then use your filters.

lol hown lng do u dip your toe before making your mind up and its a swingers site not chat site lol"

Actually not all of us use the site for meets

I have actually only met two people off this or any other swinging site by use of emails

I generally meet at socials or through friends that have met people also house parties

I personally use the site to keep in touch with people i have met this way

So for me personally this is a chat site xx

Forum Mod

"Cumon then OP, why don't you block unverifieds in your message filters ??

It's a simple enough question, why no answer ??"

Too easy to do that

Torquay

Considering the enormous amount of adult photo sites there are on the internet the 'pic collectors' argument is a bit lame....

"Considering the enormous amount of adult photo sites there are on the internet the 'pic collectors' argument is a bit lame....

"

Arrh but Jane my pics arnt on any sleazy websites is why xx

Torquay

"Considering the enormous amount of adult photo sites there are on the internet the 'pic collectors' argument is a bit lame....

Arrh but Jane my pics arnt on any sleazy websites is why xx"

Fair comment.....yours are real collectors items!!

Fair comment.....yours are real collectors items!!"

Yeah my psychiatrist thinks so too xx

Forum Mod

Fair comment.....yours are real collectors items!!"

I saw em on dickinsons real deal earlier

"Cumon then OP, why don't you block unverifieds in your message filters ??

It's a simple enough question, why no answer ??

Too easy to do that "

It would seem that way, it's funny how folks seem to have arguments for everything but they ignore what's staring them right in the face ...

It's a funny old world

Torquay

Yeah but taking the obvious and easiest option would give them nothing to moan about....

Starting a thread with the title 'Today I chose not to meet unverified members' just doesn't have the same effect!

Suppose it would kinda knock the edge off a pretty pointless argument to which an answer already exists

I like the way this post has been tweisted, even though I dont agree with the 4mth thing,I think the main point is getting to meet/chat/wank etc etc with people who can give some verification(this does not imply a site verification), just recieving a phonecall from lets say...the female half of the couple u might be intending on meeting....give the poster some slack and stop jumping down their throats-seemed a genuine post to me.

How do you think it's been twisted ?

The OP wants a way to avoid non verified members and there is a simple way to do that which has already been explained - message filters, blocks unverifieds, problem solved.

But the OP gives the impression that this 4 month mullarky should be site wide and honestly speaking, why should it ?

If some are happy to meet unverifieds then so be it, but for those who don't, the site provides the option to deal with it

Each to their own!

Just because someone does not have a single verification after he/she has been on the site for over a certain length of time does not mean he/she is not a genuine person.

If the site blocks peeps who do not conform to a certain specification, then it would be a site full of boring clones without much individuality to speak of.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Have to agree with Shaz...if you dont want to meet unverified peeps...just dont...use the filters...not in favour of this idea...peeps need a chance..not a strict time limmit...time wasters..pic collectors and fakes are blooming easy to spot and to avoid.

as say sugestion not order but dont you think 4 months is long enough"

I can see your train of thought...as in no veri after a length of time say 2mnths...4 mnths...6 mnths..maybe being a possible indicator of a timewaster..

Swinging is not an exact science...and peeps lead the lifesyle in many different ways...

Some peeps want to meet a stranger on meet today...others develop relationships and meet others after days ..weeks or months of chatting...swinging is all about choice..I personally am not in favour of any time limmit on verifications...and fakes are very easy to spot...and to be brutally honest...the more desparate peeps are for a meet the more likely they are to interact with fakes and ignore alarm bells to get a potential shag...

Matlock

"You are , by PV ah yeah but that doesn't really count does it??? Not like in the flesh as it were!

It counts as being verified to be able to post in the forums yes

To be honest, it is a good way of letting people know you are who you say you are too if you have no other veri's "

Then feel free to give me a call some time

Small not how can u say that out of intrest u have been on for 2 weeks and not verifed but thats ok for now thats my point

LOL BUSTED!!!!

Green tick would show even if you have chosen not to show verifications...."

Yes green tick shows even if veris are hidden. Also there's a section that you can manage veris, where you have to accept them to show on profile. We have a couple but not added them to profile. We are both very real as those who have phoned us and met us can testify which brings us back to veris. We (for now) choose not to have them on profile.

As we mentioned before we prefer not to look like its notches on the bedpost.

what a pile of shit

i am fussy and have standards i wont meet anyone who doesnt match my criteria

yes you would think they get fed up of % of pic collectors and time wasters "

i also block people who add you to friends list ( well try to) without a message

we met a guy at our club has been on here over a year and hadnt been verified , he goes to the club twice a month, handsome young man, he wasnt bothered about a verification but still has plenty fun . x answer to your question, not one of us on here are the same but we are all entitled to be on here without others judging x

Petetion implies this is a democracy yet you want to dictate how other people use their account? hmmmmm

Live life how you want to but also let others live their lives how they want to.

xxx

Petetion implies this is a democracy yet you want to dictate how other people use their account? hmmmmm "

they will be saying next that adding ro friends list blind will be allowed

"How do you think it's been twisted ?

The OP wants a way to avoid non verified members and there is a simple way to do that which has already been explained - message filters, blocks unverifieds, problem solved.

But the OP gives the impression that this 4 month mullarky should be site wide and honestly speaking, why should it ?

If some are happy to meet unverifieds then so be it, but for those who don't, the site provides the option to deal with it"

the poster said petition,when someone comes to your door with one they dont demand that ou sign it!-so this post has been twisted to the point that most of the replies are suggesting that the posters are wrong to complain about "people" who are wasting their time or falsifying their status on the site.Even I dont think the veifications mean that much however I do like to know that I'm not sitting wasting my time trying to engage(ok lets say shag lol) a person who really has no intention in providing details about themselves.I've been on the end of the silly behaviour and posted about it before, and I'm rarely a complainer when it comes to swinging but its really not much to ask recieving SOME sort of verification.

"i dont it is a suggestion if thye not gona meet why even waste evry ones time as say its a suggestion"

So this site is only for people who want to meet? Not for those who are just enjoying the forums or chat. Or for those who just want to keep in touch with friends? How prescriptive.

"lol hown lng do u dip your toe before making your mind up and its a swingers site not chat site lol"

As long as you damn well want to - I can't stand it when people try to tell others what swinging is and make up rules as to how the site should be used. It's a community for people to participate how they wish. If you don't like one person's choices, move on stop being so know it all and condescending to others.

"I hate this kind of thread - too many rules takes the freedom of spirit away.

Why do people insist they know the one and only way of swinging? And worst of all, that everyone else should follow it..."

Thanks Bright, Couldn't have put it better ourselves x.

"lol hown lng do u dip your toe before making your mind up and its a swingers site not chat site lol

As long as you damn well want to - I can't stand it when people try to tell others what swinging is and make up rules as to how the site should be used. It's a community for people to participate how they wish. If you don't like one person's choices, move on stop being so know it all and condescending to others.

"

You need some chocolate

Realy pissed me off this has at the end of the day im a single bloke and i was on here 6 months before i found the rite couple i wanted to break me in to the swinging scene i wanted to go at my own pace and enjoy the banter and get my self used to how things work the 4 month rule is a load of crap i saw a profile the other day and it said if you have been on here more than 2 months and havnt got 6! Veris we will not meet you i am not a hardcore swinger and dont want to be if this is how hardcore swingers treat people who just want to go at there own pace i do not want to shag the whole world. i as a human have the right to be picky and take my time talking to people who have the same intrestes as my self and it may take longer but its worth the wait!

"Please lets sort the real people out/

Sorry, no signature from me.

I meet unverified peeps (as long as they pass my own PERSONAL vetting checks), and in 3 years, I've never had a meet fail to turn up.

As said above, the site already has facilites for anyone to exclude unverified peeps, if that's their preference. Don't try to impose it on all of us!

Matlock

"lol hown lng do u dip your toe before making your mind up and its a swingers site not chat site lol

"

Absolutely spot on!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

have to say alarm bells ring when peeps contact us who have... been here a while/unverified/no pics ... and though we'd not contact them first ... if they contact us we'll let them try prove who they are ....

have to say in the main they can't but we dont lose sweat over it ...

verifications are a reasonable measure but its not infallible ... but its a feature of this site - its not mandatory

peeps can use the Advanced Search to filter on only those whom have been verified if that is their concern

Well I joined like 10 months ago then didn't use site till month ago due to forgetting, got first verification other day and pics other wEek.

Problem sometimes ppl don't ask or anything I had someone I mailed give me grief cos I been on months and hadn't met or had verification when explained why she got funny saying it must be cos am shit or a time waster.

Now I until recently am happy more to chat but if meet comes up I'm up for it, but not going to harass ppl to get meets when am ok chattin an being sociable

So need think of reasons why ppl may not have verifications or meets before wanting to kick off a nice site

"Please lets sort the real people out/

Sorry, no signature from me.

I meet unverified peeps (as long as they pass my own PERSONAL vetting checks), and in 3 years, I've never had a meet fail to turn up.

As said above, the site already has facilites for anyone to exclude unverified peeps, if that's their preference. Don't try to impose it on all of us!"

Indeed! In four years I've not had a no show either. Most of my playmates didn't have verifications as neither they or I cared: what total strangers think about someone I'm going to invite into my home and body have no bearing on my decision.

I'm sure those that have been messed about have been with verified people: so what does that prove?!!

Some people just attract timewasters: look to yourself to find out what part you play instead of trying to change something that works just fine for a number of people!

It did'nt bother me in the least to be verified and I don't bother to show mine, I can usually decide if I get along with folks just with messaging then move on from there. Your suggestion will just make it more difficult for genuine singles on here.

some people dont seem to understand that when u get verified you dont need to show on ur proifle the feed back.

Your profile just shows you are verified you dont have to show the verification

And some of us understand that perfectly well.

And are still not prepared to let you dictate to us how we should swing.

i have met some 1 n the last month an the user refuse 2 verified this is not down to me its down to her an you cant force any 1 to verified you its really there choice

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"some people dont seem to understand that when u get verified you dont need to show on ur proifle the feed back.

Your profile just shows you are verified you dont have to show the verification "

you dont know other members circumstances, so a block after 4 months if they aint verified? What if no one takes their fancy? What if they dont want to phone someone? I dont see how you can come to the conclusion that you have in your OP

personally i still think this original post is a crock of shit

"personally i still think this original post is a crock of shit

"

personally I think many of the responses have been crocks of shit themselves!

mine are usually

least i admit it

dirtybigbadsgirlville

toilet paper anyone?

200 posts yet

"toilet paper anyone? "

Only if its recycled, or that rough cheap tracing paper stuff!!!! x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"toilet paper anyone?

Only if its recycled, or that rough cheap tracing paper stuff!!!! x"

kinky fecker!

"toilet paper anyone?

Only if its recycled, or that rough cheap tracing paper stuff!!!! xkinky fecker! "

lol scratch my bumhole with yer tracy-paper x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"toilet paper anyone?

Only if its recycled, or that rough cheap tracing paper stuff!!!! xkinky fecker!

lol scratch my bumhole with yer tracy-paper x"

who the fuck is tracey? lol

"toilet paper anyone?

Only if its recycled, or that rough cheap tracing paper stuff!!!! xkinky fecker!

lol scratch my bumhole with yer tracy-paper xwho the fuck is tracey? lol "

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We only show verifications form social events

Those we've met for sex, is between them and us ONLY

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"200 posts yet "

surprisingly not ... only 150 at this point lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"some people dont seem to understand that when u get verified you dont need to show on ur proifle the feed back.

Your profile just shows you are verified you dont have to show the verification "

If it is a meet verification you are wanting to see but can't because they are hiden, you can use the advance search button , it shows up verified by meets.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

hidden *

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"personally i still think this original post is a crock of shit

"

Hahaha - that made me LOL literally... which spooked my cat who was asleep at my feet at the time.

u know me by now speak as ai find x

» Add a new message to this topic