FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dumbfounded

Dumbfounded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a message from a single guy. Estate agent asking me if I wanted him to show me someones house and we can use it for some fun!!!!

Told him not a chance.

I think doing something like that is totally out of order.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

Just hope they don't have cream carpets, crumbs

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

surely its standard practice, why would so many young guys want to be estate agents otherwise, haha

I'd be horrified if someone did that in my house. I would never be disrespectful to someones home like that.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

talk about an abuse of position !!!

if the said guy cant accomm himself id have serious reservations hes actually single .

According to profile he can accomodate. I guess thats what he's talking about. He could be doing that with people in kids bedrooms. Its a complete abuse of trust.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

actually that is a good idea, I will pretend to be an estate agent and bring the woman round to mine whilst pretending it is a seller's house. That way I can get her honest opinion of my decor. It's important my dates like my colour scheme!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

he he off to check the sits vac for estate agents job

"Had a message from a single guy. Estate agent asking me if I wanted him to show me someones house and we can use it for some fun!!!!

Told him not a chance.

"

Haven't you ever 'viewed' a house so you can have a bit of fun on the kitchen units?

Back in the day estate agents would pass out the keys for a small cash deposit so long as they were back the same day.

"Had a message from a single guy. Estate agent asking me if I wanted him to show me someones house and we can use it for some fun!!!!

Told him not a chance.

Haven't you ever 'viewed' a house so you can have a bit of fun on the kitchen units?

Back in the day estate agents would pass out the keys for a small cash deposit so long as they were back the same day."

really ..... how enterprising of them !!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"According to profile he can accomodate. I guess thats what he's talking about. He could be doing that with people in kids bedrooms. Its a complete abuse of trust.

"

hmmm it sits very uneasy for me IF he can accom why hes risking his job by doing it! all it takes is one house holder to come home early from work and thats him lost his livily hood ! i know ppl do things for alil risk but everything screams to me hes lieing about accommadating at his own place .that in itself opens a whole can of worms if he is then actually single. after all hardly a trustworthy person is he lol !!!

"actually that is a good idea, I will pretend to be an estate agent and bring the woman round to mine whilst pretending it is a seller's house. That way I can get her honest opinion of my decor. It's important my dates like my colour scheme!"

Like it! x

"According to profile he can accomodate. I guess thats what he's talking about. He could be doing that with people in kids bedrooms. Its a complete abuse of trust.

hmmm it sits very uneasy for me IF he can accom why hes risking his job by doing it! all it takes is one house holder to come home early from work and thats him lost his livily hood ! i know ppl do things for alil risk but everything screams to me hes lieing about accommadating at his own place .that in itself opens a whole can of worms if he is then actually single. after all hardly a trustworthy person is he lol !!! "

Totally agree.

So what about your safety this guy could take you anywhere and no one would be the wiser to your whereabouts and you could end up in a situation that's beyond your control.

"So what about your safety this guy could take you anywhere and no one would be the wiser to your whereabouts and you could end up in a situation that's beyond your control."

Not only that ya have ta watch either

he might try and sell ya the fookin house xx

"actually that is a good idea, I will pretend to be an estate agent and bring the woman round to mine whilst pretending it is a seller's house. That way I can get her honest opinion of my decor. It's important my dates like my colour scheme!"

"So what about your safety this guy could take you anywhere and no one would be the wiser to your whereabouts and you could end up in a situation that's beyond your control."

Totally agree, my first thought when I read it was the Suzy Lamplugh case - and at least they in theory knew where she was going!

x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

and that's why I only ever meet in public before going back to mine!!!!

One of the reasons I told him not a chance!!!!

I just hope noone agrees to it.

"and that's why I only ever meet in public before going back to mine!!!!"

Indeed: why I'd never meet someone at hotel/"theirs" without meeting them socially first!

This scenario was done on an episode of Two and a Half Men and Sex and the City...

Of course Samantha and the estate agent got caught semi-naked and Alan and his g/f spilled red wine on the cream carpet then ran out of the house semi naked and got arrested.....

I like a bit of farce....

"

I like a bit of farce...."

and I like a bit of...

» Add a new message to this topic