FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Grrrr!!!! Bloody Timewasters!!!!

Grrrr!!!! Bloody Timewasters!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have now been housebound since yesterday morning waiting for a company to come and collect something.

They told me it would be an AM collection and I would have to be present to sign paperwork.... phoned them at 2PM yesterday to be told the collection team were 'minutes' away.... 3PM I phoned again to be welcomed by a half-hearted mumbled apology and to be told collection will now take place tomorrow morning (today).... I wait in all friggin morning and guess what?... no one turns up and the company concerned have now closed for the weekend.... BLOODY TIMEWASTERS!

Am I waiting in Monday morning? Am I f**k!!!!

(rant over)

Next time I am going to insist on a social meet first to see if the company are genuine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol best post on time wasters yet love it x

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

demand payment for loss of earnings since you had to take 2 days off to wait for them

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have now been housebound since yesterday morning waiting for a company to come and collect something.

They told me it would be an AM collection and I would have to be present to sign paperwork.... phoned them at 2PM yesterday to be told the collection team were 'minutes' away.... 3PM I phoned again to be welcomed by a half-hearted mumbled apology and to be told collection will now take place tomorrow morning (today).... I wait in all friggin morning and guess what?... no one turns up and the company concerned have now closed for the weekend.... BLOODY TIMEWASTERS!

(rant over)

Next time I am going to insist on a social meet first to see if the company are genuine "

It happens get over it put down to experience thats life

"It happens get over it put down to experience thats life "

"I have now been housebound since yesterday morning waiting for a company to come and collect something.

(rant over)

Next time I am going to insist on a social meet first to see if the company are genuine "

Its their loss....oh wrong thread

i would name and shame them and send an email to everyone who might be thinking of meeting that collection van. Should only be a few hundred thousand emails for you to send

"Its their loss....oh wrong thread "

It will be their loss if I decide to sell the item they want to collect..... it belongs to them and they want it back, oh and it's worth a fair amount of wonga

Oh that's shocking OP! You're so beautiful and stunning how could they have kept you waiting. I'd always turn up if I said...oh, sorry, got carried away!

"i would name and shame them and send an email to everyone who might be thinking of meeting that collection van. Should only be a few hundred thousand emails for you to send"

Copy and pasted messages should come in quite handy.... everyone loves them

"Oh that's shocking OP! You're so beautiful and stunning how could they have kept you waiting. I'd always turn up if I said...oh, sorry, got carried away! "

Nottingham

"i would name and shame them and send an email to everyone who might be thinking of meeting that collection van. Should only be a few hundred thousand emails for you to send"

be careful the mod will come along and shut this thread down rember no such thing as a timewaster the driver my have family problems got cold feet or he may have parked up and not like to look of frock offs house and drove off

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Block and Report...gawd how many more times

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

these bloody single blokes, couples and everybody else always wasting time

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

How could they waste your time, you've been at home able to do things. You didn't have to travel anywhere.

And they are allowed weekends off you

So your time was not wasted, honest some people

Forum Mod

I think you should name and shame then for the hell of it

Its not fair to the rest of us otherwise

"How could they waste your time, you've been at home able to do things. You didn't have to travel anywhere.

And they are allowed weekends off you

So your time was not wasted, honest some people

"

You are so right, didn't think of it that way at all.

I will take back what I said about them

"I think you should name and shame then for the hell of it

Its not fair to the rest of us otherwise "

Nah.... I want somebody else to fall victim so I can get some pleasure out of it

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

look at it this way atleast ya prob got all the housework done and washed the hubbys car while he was busy watching the football :D

"Block and Report...gawd how many more times "

They will come back.... well at least they say they would, under a new name if they got the boot

"look at it this way atleast ya prob got all the housework done and washed the hubbys car while he was busy watching the football :D"

DON'T mention cars... it's a sore subject in this tidy household

By *untimes11Man  over a year ago

cardiff

lol, i thought this was going to be another thread about blokes not turning up for sex

"lol, i thought this was going to be another thread about blokes not turning up for sex"

You were nearly right! It's about blokes that don't up to collect things lol!

I will say though, in defence of single guys I had one turn up nice and early (from a different company I will add!) and deliver the replacement item... followed promptly by the postie who happens to be another single guy.

Oh dear, why am I whinging when I had two single guys deliver by 10 o'clock yesterday morning?

(rant over)

And i bet ya been in bed all that time aint ya ya lazy bint xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"lol, i thought this was going to be another thread about blokes not turning up for sex

I will say though, in defence of single guys I had one turn up nice and early (from a different company I will add!) and deliver the replacement item... followed promptly by the postie who happens to be another single guy.

Oh dear, why am I whinging when I had two single guys deliver by 10 o'clock yesterday morning? "

cos you're never bloody happy unless you are whinging

(rant over)

Next time I am going to insist on a social meet first to see if the company are genuine

And i bet ya been in bed all that time aint ya ya lazy bint xx "

Cheeky bugga

"lol, i thought this was going to be another thread about blokes not turning up for sex

Oh dear, why am I whinging when I had two single guys deliver by 10 o'clock yesterday morning?

cos you're never bloody happy unless you are whinging"

Cheeky binttt

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

cos you're never bloody happy unless you are whinging

Cheeky binttt "

not denying it though i see

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well if it belongs to them and they want it back as far as im concerned it would be tough. I wouldnt bother ringing them id just leave it and everytime they tried to contact me to pick it up id say it wasnt convenient.

I had a note through the door this morning to say i wasnt in to recieve my package and its at the post office. I hadnt been out the house so obviously hadnt even bothered to knock

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I had a note through the door this morning to say i wasnt in to recieve my package and its at the post office. I hadnt been out the house so obviously hadnt even bothered to knock"

This is a regular occurrence for our postman, he writes the slip out prior to leaving the sorting office, then posts it through our door, without knocking or having the parcel with him, when I questioned him about it, he said it saves him having to carry parcels around + he's timed to do his round,which doesn't allow time standing around waiting for a reply, especially of he has numerous packages

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well, i dont know where the package had come from as id already had my post earlier. I just found the note through the door

"Well if it belongs to them and they want it back as far as im concerned it would be tough. I wouldnt bother ringing them id just leave it and everytime they tried to contact me to pick it up id say it wasnt convenient."

I'm not bothering to ring them to let them know I am not home at all Monday/Tuesday thanks to a pre-planned business trip.... "treat as you expect to be treated" will be my answer when they ring me to ask why am not home so they can make a collection at their convenience..... bollox to em

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Well if it belongs to them and they want it back as far as im concerned it would be tough. I wouldnt bother ringing them id just leave it and everytime they tried to contact me to pick it up id say it wasnt convenient.

I'm not bothering to ring them to let them know I am not home at all Monday/Tuesday thanks to a pre-planned business trip.... "treat as you expect to be treated" will be my answer when they ring me to ask why am not home so they can make a collection at their convenience..... bollox to em "

Ring and tell them that the object will be left outside for them to collect. You do not want it, it is not your responsibilty and collection is at their risk.

I did this with a company, they sent a private courier, who rang me to arrance a 30 minute slot

Nottingham

"Well if it belongs to them and they want it back as far as im concerned it would be tough. I wouldnt bother ringing them id just leave it and everytime they tried to contact me to pick it up id say it wasnt convenient.

I'm not bothering to ring them to let them know I am not home at all Monday/Tuesday thanks to a pre-planned business trip.... "treat as you expect to be treated" will be my answer when they ring me to ask why am not home so they can make a collection at their convenience..... bollox to em "

are you not going over the top there only collecting a few black bags of old clothes

I'm not bothering to ring them to let them know I am not home at all Monday/Tuesday thanks to a pre-planned business trip.... "treat as you expect to be treated" will be my answer when they ring me to ask why am not home so they can make a collection at their convenience..... bollox to em

Ring and tell them that the object will be left outside for them to collect. You do not want it, it is not your responsibilty and collection is at their risk.

I did this with a company, they sent a private courier, who rang me to arrance a 30 minute slot"

LMAO!!! It is outside because it is a car.... they want me to stay in the house with the keys for security... they also want me to sign paperwork to say that their car is perfect (undamaged) and back in their possession.... I've got a good mind to tell them I've left the keys on the bonnet after fishing it out of the lake.

"are you not going over the top there only collecting a few black bags of old clothes "

....stored in the back of a car which they also happen to own lol!!!

Nottingham

"are you not going over the top there only collecting a few black bags of old clothes

....stored in the back of a car which they also happen to own lol!!! "

do you not think this getting a little out of hand lady drives car in to fishing pond on the front of the Northampton chronicle and Echo

Bumping to let you all know that the ruddy thing has finally been collected 8 days late!!!!

8 days late

so you gave them another chance

"8 days late

so you gave them another chance "

I am ashamed

"8 days late