FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh Horse Poo

Oh Horse Poo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Took me Doggy out for a walkie this wet and windy Morn and tutted at some of the Dog poo left by unconcerned walkers which is one of my pet hates but as I got around the Sea front I could not believe the amount of Horse Poo...

Surely the Horse owners have a responsability to pick up after them or at least with the sort of wealth they have cos I bet keeping a horse is far more expensive than owning a Dog they could get some form of hired help to follow in the Range Rover and clean up after them after all Dog walkers face a fine if caught letting their Dogs Pooing on the pavement never see any signs telling the gentry to clean up after Dobbing has left a giant mountain of Horse crap of course the owners will say its good for the roses but people we have garden centres for that sort of need I do not Pee on the Street and say " Well if its good enough for Sarah Miles "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/04/11 08:33:17]

"[Removed by poster at 02/04/11 08:33:17]"

Roses have tasted like horse poo since Kraft took over Cadburys

People who gambol around on their horses are far too bleddy posh to shovel up horse poop dahhling.

Apparently (and i live in a village where there are a lot of horses and riders)

Horse poo isnt dangerous to health like dog poo (its pretty sterile apparently) and therefore they are under no legal obligation ta clean it up

Although some considerate riders do xx

Hmmmmmmmm it's easy to think that shit is shit but shit isn't shit.

Dog shit is shit before it gets eaten and digested and shat. It's slimy reformed meat like bollocks and eyeballs with bone n guts. Stinks coming out of the can. Your dog stinks when he eats it and it's a steaming hot turd of shitty shite on the pavement.

Horse shit is grass. Maybe a few oats n bran if he's a really wild diner.

Thing is ..... does a rider know the horse has shat? Is shat indeed a past tense?

Does the horse stop walking to shit ? No it carries on walking.

It stops to piss tho ? Ooodles of steaming yellow frothing pee.

Solution ... get the horse to piddle n hose it's own vegetarian excreta off the pavement.

Another problem solved by Wonder Granny .....

I do not shit in the street.

"Hmmmmmmmm it's easy to think that shit is shit but shit isn't shit.

Dog shit is shit before it gets eaten and digested and shat. It's slimy reformed meat like bollocks and eyeballs with bone n guts. Stinks coming out of the can. Your dog stinks when he eats it and it's a steaming hot turd of shitty shite on the pavement.

Thing is ..... does a rider know the horse has shat? Is shat indeed a past tense?

Solution ... get the horse to piddle n hose it's own vegetarian excreta off the pavement.

I do not shit in the street. "

I agree with ya Granny but what if a toddler were to walk through it then tread it into ya new shagpile not so organic then is it?

I agree with ya Granny but what if a toddler were to walk through it then tread it into ya new shagpile not so organic then is it?"

I am MOST alarmed at what you say!

The thought of that happening in MY home is too hard to take!

Shit on the shagpile can be dealt with ...... A toddler tho Niet !

I agree with ya Granny but what if a toddler were to walk through it then tread it into ya new shagpile not so organic then is it?

I am MOST alarmed at what you say!

The thought of that happening in MY home is too hard to take!

Shit on the shagpile can be dealt with ...... A toddler tho Niet !"

If you hadnt made your house outta Gingerbread you would not have so many children visiting you...

Aksherlly,

It's made of Subways. ......

"Aksherlly,

It's made of Subways. ...... "

Ahhh trying to attract office workers on a budget...

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

Horsey poo is allowed to be left and doesn't need to be picked up plus it more than big enough to avoid unlike dog poo

Horses are a form of transport and motor vehicles spew out all sorts of toxins and nasties that destroy the environment and are directly responsible for a lot of lung conditions, yet are deemed acceptable in society.

Not all horse riders are landed gentry. Many are little girls/young teenagers out on their ponies, safely saddled up at the riding school and guided out to get them used to traffic/public areas safely. It is dangerous to get them to mount and dismount to clear up horse poo. Which is biodegradable, doesn't cause pollution and is a real fertiliser, quickly dispersed and big enough not to be trodden in. Nor does it contain the nasties dog poo does.

Riding paths are there for to ride on where I live and dog owners are discouraged to share due to their dogs barking and worrying the horses and riders. Its all about balance in life and using some common sense for activities, I feel.

"Aksherlly,

It's made of Subways. ...... "

Didnt know you had Sub ways Granny...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I can just see the complaints if a rider got off their horse, shovel in hand to pick the poo up and the horse shot off riderless plus, where would they put the shovel?

It isn't a "rich" persons hobby as people think, so having a butler follow behind doesn't normally happen

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

i see a buisiness opportunity here. HORSE NAPPIES - this time next year i'll be a millionaire.

"Aksherlly,

It's made of Subways. ......

Didnt know you had Sub ways Granny... "

'sub' ? you jest.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i see a buisiness opportunity here. HORSE NAPPIES - this time next year i'll be a millionaire."

Dragons den time

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

It's already been done mate you attach a safety canaopy at the back and it collects the poop

I have horses . Most of horse poo is grass pick it up and take home for the garden its not like dog poo .lol I get people all the time doing that I do ... even come here say can we have some poo ... its fine with me i have a big heap from mucking out and good strong bags and rubber gloves.

"i see a buisiness opportunity here. HORSE NAPPIES - this time next year i'll be a millionaire."
I dont think so , lol dog nappies be good and when thay have there time of the month so you dont get blood all over the place.

"I have horses . Most of horse poo is grass pick it up and take home for the garden its not like dog poo .lol I get people all the time doing that I do ... even come here say can we have some poo ... its fine with me i have a big heap from mucking out and good strong bags and rubber gloves."

Me too - what's your butler called lol?

"I have horses . Most of horse poo is grass pick it up and take home for the garden its not like dog poo .lol I get people all the time doing that I do ... even come here say can we have some poo ... its fine with me i have a big heap from mucking out and good strong bags and rubber gloves.

Me too - what's your butler called lol?"

Andrew been here years ... lol but i still do the mucking out and picking up poo from the land here .. xx me and my girls .. lol so i am not that posh i like getting dirty , lol

"I have horses . Most of horse poo is grass pick it up and take home for the garden its not like dog poo .lol I get people all the time doing that I do ... even come here say can we have some poo ... its fine with me i have a big heap from mucking out and good strong bags and rubber gloves.

Me too - what's your butler called lol? Andrew been here years ... lol but i still do the mucking out and picking up poo from the land here .. xx me and my girls .. lol so i am not that posh i like getting dirty , lol "

Exactly nothing more lung expanding than a good forking and shovelling first thing in the morning!! My 'butler' is Emma she certainly doesn't follow me around with a bucket and spade ... I'd be wearing it if I asked her to do that!

I do not shit in the street. "

ooo gran i do love your posts xx you have a way with words ... xx can you come here give me lessons with my spellings and my word checking things i dont understand them at all , I wish you was up the road x

» Add a new message to this topic