FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Politics on a swinging site?

Politics on a swinging site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

I have to say I was a tad annoyed earlier today when I got a message from someone we've never chatted to, met or anything and all because we'd put a positive re_iew on a club, they wanted to get us 'on side' and 'support' someone whom they felt had been wronged. I was less than impressed but remember having a similar message a bit ago on behalf of somoe one else who had experienced 'problems' with the site. Anyone else experienced this and how did you feel? We're here to have fun not get embroiled on any one elses issues! Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a message awhile back about someones "problems" with the site. Down right pathetic if you ask me, if someone has problems with another its between them and noone else. Childish

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We don't do domestics

Well, not anyone eles's

Bolton

It wasn't just me being bolshy then (for once!) Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smacks of childish playground behaviour.... pick a side or we won't talk to you!

Bolton

"Smacks of childish playground behaviour.... pick a side or we won't talk to you! "

lol - very childish - I'll thcream and thcream if i get any more! Z

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

They tend to leave me alone....must be my sharp nails and gnashing teeth!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Adds to the sparkle of the place....

Just wait till some get possessive of someone and it all kicks off between the baying females/males....

Now that makes me leak pee...

I had a message from someone enlisting my support on behalf of another person who has had issues with the site, and I reported the PM as spam, and told the originator the reasons why, including my personal belief that the person got what s/he deserved.

No time for this shite IMHO!

"Adds to the sparkle of the place....

Just wait till some get possessive of someone and it all kicks off between the baying females/males....

Now that makes me leak pee..."

Ahhhh, the needy people!

tch tch

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I would report the mail as spamming, incase they are mailing a lot of people with the same.

"I had a message from someone enlisting my support on behalf of another person who has had issues with the site, and I reported the PM as spam, and told the originator the reasons why, including my personal belief that the person got what s/he deserved.

No time for this shite IMHO! "

Likewise! I also got a message a couple of months back from someone I'd never even noticed on the forums asking me to write to the site owners about the unfair treatment and suspension of a certain member.

I reported it as spam, as it's not down to me who the owner's decide to suspend, and although I didn't know, or care, what the person in question had done - this time - I always thought they were an arsehole anyway.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I had a message from someone enlisting my support on behalf of another person who has had issues with the site, and I reported the PM as spam, and told the originator the reasons why, including my personal belief that the person got what s/he deserved.

Likewise! I also got a message a couple of months back from someone I'd never even noticed on the forums asking me to write to the site owners about the unfair treatment and suspension of a certain member.

I reported it as spam, as it's not down to me who the owner's decide to suspend, and although I didn't know, or care, what the person in question had done - this time - I always thought they were an arsehole anyway."

I think I may have got the same mail... to which I sent them back a fully considered reply as to why I wouldn't be helping.....

anyway... hate swinging politics... for me, i keep me head down and plead swinging ignorance/bliss as much as possible....

Ive had a similar message about someones problems on the site. I just deleted it and would never get involved.

wheres my feckin mail, i didnt get one. but then again i dont read me bloody mail

"wheres my feckin mail, i didnt get one. but then again i dont read me bloody mail"

i didnt get one either I obviously dont get as much mail as you cos i read all mine in 5 seconds a day!!!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"wheres my feckin mail, i didnt get one. but then again i dont read me bloody mail

i didnt get one either"

Now be careful You’ll have some people believing a clique exists

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"You’ll have some people believing a clique exists "

my second favourite C word..

after COCK that is

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I used to have a lovely clique going but then it become too big and imploded becoming the black hole we know today as 'The Lounge'.

I might start another and be less inclusive.

Right I'm off to make up some 'in jokes'.

I reported it as spam, as it's not down to me who the owner's decide to suspend, and although I didn't know, or care, what the person in question had done - this time - I always thought they were an arsehole anyway."

Thats exactly the same message I got. Its nice to know others have had it. It was months ago and I just deleted it. If it happens again I will report it as spam

Bolton

I reported it as spam, as it's not down to me who the owner's decide to suspend, and although I didn't know, or care, what the person in question had done - this time - I always thought they were an arsehole anyway.

Thats exactly the same message I got. Its nice to know others have had it. It was months ago and I just deleted it. If it happens again I will report it as spam "

lol- that sounds like the one we got a few months ago - it was really odd as the people who were asking for help - via another couple - had us blocked! As they had 90% of profiles on the site blocked the only way they could ask for help was in this fashion! anyway, the oddballs - sorry couple who mailed me recently keep unblocking me sending another inane message then blocking me again! Pretty sad really! Z

Thats exactly the same message I got. Its nice to know others have had it. It was months ago and I just deleted it. If it happens again I will report it as spam

lol- that sounds like the one we got a few months ago - it was really odd as the people who were asking for help - via another couple - had us blocked! As they had 90% of profiles on the site blocked the only way they could ask for help was in this fashion! anyway, the oddballs - sorry couple who mailed me recently keep unblocking me sending another inane message then blocking me again! Pretty sad really! Z"

I do things like that. If someone pisses me off I type the word Twat and then block em haha!!!!

"You’ll have some people believing a clique exists

after COCK that is "

CUNT

"You’ll have some people believing a clique exists

after COCK that is

CUNT"

You called?? xx

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

No time for this shite IMHO! "

Really glad you reported this ,i would as well and hope everyone else does too .IMHO its a form of cyber stalking/bullying and designed to bring friction and factions to the forums people like that need to be outed and dealt with by mod\admin.

And i agree i got no time for that bullshit either.

Really glad you reported this ,i would as well and hope everyone else does too .IMHO its a form of cyber stalking/bullying and designed to bring friction and factions to the forums people like that need to be outed and dealt with by mod\admin.

And i agree i got no time for that bullshit either."

well if you didnt do anal with bulls you wouldnt get it

all over the place

well if you didnt do anal with bulls you wouldnt get it "

trust you ,your bored arent ya ,go on admit it

"lol- that sounds like the one we got a few months ago - it was really odd as the people who were asking for help - via another couple - had us blocked! As they had 90% of profiles on the site blocked the only way they could ask for help was in this fashion! anyway, the oddballs - sorry couple who mailed me recently keep unblocking me sending another inane message then blocking me again! Pretty sad really! Z"

I really hate gutless twats who would block someone, then unblock just to send snipy messages before reblocking.

I always respond in kind by blocking them back so that they cannot snipe at me.

trust you ,your bored arent ya ,go on admit it "

yer am bored. am sitting here trussed up in me corset and thigh high boots. put em on for a guy who came round to do me ironing and he had to go

all over the place

yer am bored. am sitting here trussed up in me corset and thigh high boots. put em on for a guy who came round to do me ironing and he had to go "

Did he finish it ....ya should of shackled to the iron him till he did ????

yer am bored. am sitting here trussed up in me corset and thigh high boots. put em on for a guy who came round to do me ironing and he had to go

Did he finish it ....ya should of shackled to the iron him till he did ????"

ah he did a good job hun, only a few bits left.

so i phoned me cleaning man and he is out shopping so cant come and hoover for me either

all over the place

so i phoned me cleaning man and he is out shopping so cant come and hoover for me either "

huh you dont check your mail often do ya ,or you got someone to do that too lol

so i phoned me cleaning man and he is out shopping so cant come and hoover for me either

huh you dont check your mail often do ya ,or you got someone to do that too lol"

guilty....i rarely check me mail

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i thought this thread was about party politics

i would say it depended who messaged me,a friend i knew and therefore would take their problem seriously,and trust their version of events,or just a person i knew cyberly(is that a word).

"i thought this thread was about party politics

yer............and!!!!

i would say it depended who messaged me,a friend i knew and therefore would take their problem seriously,and trust their version of events,or just a person i knew cyberly(is that a word)."

yer............and!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic