FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > blocked/ blocking

blocked/ blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

rite need some help to settle an arugment/disagreement between the 2 of us lol

when you block some one you can no longer see their profile and they can no longer see your profile until both parties remove the block.

so when using the browse section would we come up on the search or would only unblocked people come up on the search ....

i think if you have someone blocked and they use the browse we would not come up ..

but g thinks we would

who is right

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have no idea but I'd say not as a guess. If you have someone blocked or they have you blocked you can't see any part of their profile so I'd be surprised if they showed up in a search.

*waits to be told off for talking shit*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it would but you would not be able to make contact with them. I think

Blocked means blocked they can't browse or message you and vice-versa

You can see them in browser but cant view profile or pm them I think mods help explain lol

Yes they would show up in the browser but if try to view there profile you'll get this message :This profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user. Hope that helps.

* crEeps roUnd grAveyArD * -|-

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

They dont show up on browse

" ....Hope that helps.

* crEeps roUnd grAveyArD * -|-"

Full of useful info them coffins...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok thats 3 for me and 2 for him and 1 well sitting on the fence lol..

yey i'm winning but it doesn't mean we( me and the 3) are right so i need a definate answer lol

that way then i can shut him up for good lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"They dont show up on browse"

They show up on ours, you can see the avatar and that bit of info but can't click into the profile. Z

If you and they have blocked each other, no you won't show up in browses.

"They dont show up on browse

They show up on ours, you can see the avatar and that bit of info but can't click into the profile. Z"

Strange, ive just tried the first half dozen on my block list in browse and none of them come up

Bolton

They show up on ours, you can see the avatar and that bit of info but can't click into the profile. Z

Strange, ive just tried the first half dozen on my block list in browse and none of them come up"

lol - i have to say that if i do a local browse, I can't view many of the profiles that appear cos either we've blocked them or they've blocked us! Z

Strange, ive just tried the first half dozen on my block list in browse and none of them come up

lol - i have to say that if i do a local browse, I can't view many of the profiles that appear cos either we've blocked them or they've blocked us! Z"

I just copied and pasted the names into browse and none of them have come up at all lol

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

just tried browsing by name ppl i blocked and no def dont come up

They show up on ours, you can see the avatar and that bit of info but can't click into the profile. Z"

have you just blocked them? Maybe you have to log off and re-enter site to update the browse/ search with your blocks?

Bolton

lol - i have to say that if i do a local browse, I can't view many of the profiles that appear cos either we've blocked them or they've blocked us! Z

I just copied and pasted the names into browse and none of them have come up at all lol"

i'll do a browse tomorrow and let you know! you know what i'm like - make stuff up as i go along! Z

Bolton

i don't mean a search for a specific name - just a general search for perhaps cuples 10 miles from us - you get hte list but some will be blocked. Z

hmmmm

* crEepS roUnD grAveyArD * -|-

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i just got blocked for saying sorry but under my age limit and like my guys straight, message reply was aye auld yin like they are queing up to get in you.......... how rude

I am bored so:

Yes blocked profiles will partially show dependent on how you browse.

A general browse will show as, the profile is still on the site and listed as a browsed result, the full profile will not be available for viewing.

Illustration.

Add my profile to your hot list and then block me, click my profile here on this thread, I will show as blocked with the familiar site message.

Now click your hot list and there I will be, partially visible but blocked from full observation

Individual browsing by 'user name' will not display as a browsed result and will not appear on the list in the way unblocked profiles will.

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"If you and they have blocked each other, no you won't show up in browses."

I don't think you can block each other. Once you have blocked someone, they can't view your profile to block you. And only you can remove the block

"If you and they have blocked each other, no you won't show up in browses.

I don't think you can block each other. Once you have blocked someone, they can't view your profile to block you. And only you can remove the block"

Go to your block list, type their user name into the block tab, job done fella

"I am bored so:

Yes blocked profiles will partially show dependent on how you browse.

A general browse will show as, the profile is still on the site and listed as a browsed result, the full profile will not be available for viewing.

Illustration.

Add my profile to your hot list and then block me, click my profile here on this thread, I will show as blocked with the familiar site message.

Now click your hot list and there I will be, partially visible but blocked from full observation

Individual browsing by 'user name' will not display as a browsed result and will not appear on the list in the way unblocked profiles will. "

You prefaced your post with "I'm bored", so you escape a spanking for having too much time on your hands!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

when we do a search on location, ages, likes, etc blocked peeps DO show up on the list, but obviously you can't view their profile.. also if they are on Meet Today you will see them on the list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Clear as mud

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"rite need some help to settle an arugment/disagreement between the 2 of us lol

when you block some one you can no longer see their profile and they can no longer see your profile until both parties remove the block.

so when using the browse section would we come up on the search or would only unblocked people come up on the search ....

i think if you have someone blocked and they use the browse we would not come up ..

but g thinks we would

who is right

"

Get them to temporarily block you then search for them

» Add a new message to this topic