FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age Gaps .......

Age Gaps .......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For years been ok for men to have younger woman , I was reading about this couple 49 year age gap he is 68 she is 19 he is on a pension thay hope to marrie and have a family as soon as thay can .......... now if this was my 19 year old i would go mad ... I know love is a strange thing when it hits you how would you cope if it was your girl ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know love is a strange thing when it hits you how would you cope if it was your girl ?"

I'd welcome Mr. Hefner into the family.

"I know love is a strange thing when it hits you how would you cope if it was your girl ?

I'd welcome Mr. Hefner into the family."

Then put him in and old biddys home while you bang his bunnies lol

[Removed by poster at 14/03/11 16:09:38]

"I know love is a strange thing when it hits you how would you cope if it was your girl ?

I'd welcome Mr. Hefner into the family."

LOL WHY because he has money this one has no money ..

I would hate my daughter to end up with someone HALF that age!!!!! lol

i would not like it either

Those kind of relationships do seem positively antediluvian; the Bible's full of them. Some 200-year-old goat getting a young virgin bride because God said that his seed was holy.

How well do you know the couple ?

"Those kind of relationships do seem positively antediluvian; the Bible's full of them. Some 200-year-old goat getting a young virgin bride because God said that his seed was holy."
really well i am not feeling bad about seeing men 15 / 20 year younger then me now after reading this , lol i dont wish to marrie just shag and give back its ok mums , lolol

Dont care if this isnt a politically correct answer, but there is something really really nasty here

"How well do you know the couple ? "
was reading this in my closer mag ,, just was thinking how i would cope if my girls ..

"How well do you know the couple ? "

As the OPs question was how would you feel if it was your girl....does it matter??

"Dont care if this isnt a politically correct answer, but there is something really really nasty here "
I was reading this thinking not nasty stuff just if it was my girls i could not handle it x

"How well do you know the couple ? was reading this in my closer mag ,, just was thinking how i would cope if my girls .. "

It's the girls Uncle I read it too. Plus he can't get it up so they don't have full sex. But it is a trash mag so not all is to be believed

"How well do you know the couple ? was reading this in my closer mag ,, just was thinking how i would cope if my girls ..

It's the girls Uncle I read it too. Plus he can't get it up so they don't have full sex. But it is a trash mag so not all is to be believed"

She wants to marry her uncle????? Isnt there laws against that!!!

Perish the thought!

I think he's married to her mothers sister. Is that incest? Thrown it away now so not sure. Sorry.

"How well do you know the couple ? was reading this in my closer mag ,, just was thinking how i would cope if my girls ..

It's the girls Uncle I read it too. Plus he can't get it up so they don't have full sex. But it is a trash mag so not all is to be believed"

its a bit strange i know ... but life is at times for some .... she looks just so young .

"How well do you know the couple ?

As the OPs question was how would you feel if it was your girl....does it matter??"

To me it does or I wouldn't have asked.

It's the girls Uncle I read it too. Plus he can't get it up so they don't have full sex. But it is a trash mag so not all is to be believed its a bit strange i know ... but life is at times for some .... she looks just so young ."

After Reading it I came to this conclusion she honestly didn't look the full ticket. Something didn't seem right about them but this is merely my opinion. The fact the auntie lived with them too was just pure daft and "her" parents had given them their blessing.

As the OPs question was how would you feel if it was your girl....does it matter??

"

he had played a big part in her childhood he would take her out to the parks as a little girl ... was her uncle.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You know the saying, better an old man's darling.

I would want my daughter to be happy. loved and content. Thats all that matters to me.

My sister left home at 17 to be with someone of 48 and he adored her. Took along while for my mum to get her heade around it.When i met Jay everyone just accepted it, simple

i think its disgusting. Im sorry.

It's the girls Uncle I read it too. Plus he can't get it up so they don't have full sex. But it is a trash mag so not all is to be believed its a bit strange i know ... but life is at times for some .... she looks just so young .

After Reading it I came to this conclusion she honestly didn't look the full ticket. Something didn't seem right about them but this is merely my opinion. The fact the auntie lived with them too was just pure daft and "her" parents had given them their blessing."

I was wondering about things like that Janelle. We are not all the same in thought or deed or experience. It's not for me but i'd need to know more about her and him before I thought too much about it.

he had played a big part in her childhood he would take her out to the parks as a little girl ... was her uncle."

Does seem to be something amiss Jo ... I will have to get hold of the mag xx

If it was her uncle then it would be illegal. Which is a whole different matter

"If it was her uncle then it would be illegal. Which is a whole different matter"

Is he a blood uncle tho ......or a family freind ?

"If it was her uncle then it would be illegal. Which is a whole different matter

Is he a blood uncle tho ......or a family freind ? "

Well known of us no, where just going on speculation. As known of us knows the ins and outs we cant judge im just saying IF he was her uncle

i agree with diamond as long as the people involved are happy then leave them to it. got me wondering though what everyone thinks an acceptable age gap is?

I wouldn't....Yuk!

age is just a number in my book but i wouldnt go below age 20

In the land of NSA fun, I would not hesitate to play with a gent in his 20s, providing he has a mature head on his shoulders and we click etc...

In the vanilla world, I would not dream of having a relationship with anyone much younger than myself.

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"age is just a number in my book but i wouldnt go below age 20"

but if you were 53 would you still say the same?

xAx

no i wouldnt say the same A lol

It's the girls Uncle I read it too. Plus he can't get it up so they don't have full sex. But it is a trash mag so not all is to be believed

She wants to marry her uncle????? Isnt there laws against that!!!"

Didnt Charlie Dimmock marry her uncle or did I read that in one of those mags janelle was talking about lol

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Nothing like that surprises me anymore! But what does surprise me is that people will admit to reading these trashy mags! Worse still, they seem to believe em!!!

"You know the saying, better an old man's darling.

I would want my daughter to be happy. loved and content. Thats all that matters to me.

My sister left home at 17 to be with someone of 48 and he adored her. Took along while for my mum to get her heade around it.When i met Jay everyone just accepted it, simple"

Too right.

"Nothing like that surprises me anymore! But what does surprise me is that people will admit to reading these trashy mags! Worse still, they seem to believe em!!! "

"i agree with diamond as long as the people involved are happy then leave them to it. got me wondering though what everyone thinks an acceptable age gap is?"

the one that is acceptable to those involved. That's why you get that saying that age is but a number. Any long-term relationship is bound to be based more on meeting of minds than bodies or age.

"Nothing like that surprises me anymore! But what does surprise me is that people will admit to reading these trashy mags! Worse still, they seem to believe em!!! "
well i like fashions and things and just pick up some mags when shoping me and my girls like to read them ....Can thay put things in that are not true? did make me think if it was me my girl how would i cope with it as never really care about age gaps , lol

A tad harsh one would think.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"i agree with diamond as long as the people involved are happy then leave them to it. got me wondering though what everyone thinks an acceptable age gap is?

the one that is acceptable to those involved. That's why you get that saying that age is but a number. Any long-term relationship is bound to be based more on meeting of minds than bodies or age."

i got to agree with you there, the natural tendency is to think of the younger party and want to protect him or her ,but in reality unless your in their shoes you cant possibly know the motives or needs of the individuals involved.If we only lived by societies accepted norms what a bland world it would be ,as diamond said if my daughter was happy ,then they would have my blessing even when she is old enough for a toy boy .

"For years been ok for men to have younger woman , I was reading about this couple 49 year age gap he is 68 she is 19 he is on a pension thay hope to marrie and have a family as soon as thay can .......... now if this was my 19 year old i would go mad ... I know love is a strange thing when it hits you how would you cope if it was your girl ?"

oh its a hard one

As a parent its always difficult when your kids are at that age where you cant do anything about it but still want to stick your nose in cause you love them lol

I had my daughter bring home a guy of 25 when she was 17, i was not impressed and at 17 i felt i still had a say as she isnt legally an adult till shes 18 and was still in education and i was still providing everything for her, but made no odds at all

I just felt he was to old for her, tho im sure lots on here will think 17 and 25 is fine, but i still saw her as a child and he was a man

what you supposed to do lock them in their room?

"Nothing like that surprises me anymore! But what does surprise me is that people will admit to reading these trashy mags! Worse still, they seem to believe em!!!

A tad harsh one would think. "

totally agree

"Nothing like that surprises me anymore! But what does surprise me is that people will admit to reading these trashy mags! Worse still, they seem to believe em!!!

A tad harsh one would think. "

wel i have know this couple years and know lovely people and say what thay think ...... we like mags but like new and stuff times you have to take things with pinch of salt ,,,,, just have always felt like some here if my girls was happy thay can do as like ..... but i know in my heart if thay was with a grandad man 50 years older i would not like .. as feel thay would be missing out on things in life.

it kinda works the other way too ...when i was first single i met a great guy who was a lot younger than me ...my children were not impressed !!!

totally agree "

me too .blimey are they/she /he the magazine police ?????

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

totally agree

me too .blimey are they/she /he the magazine police ?????"

Bloody hell! If you think that was harsh, avoid Thursdays on this forum!!

It is my opinion and not at all harsh! I have never understood people pre-occupation with the sad lives of others and celebrity! As for the Magazine Police??? I never said that people shouldn't read em! I just said I can't understand why they do...

Hey there Jo (xx), you are right, they should be read with a large pinch of salt! They are entertainment (of sorts) and they can make up what they like. I am sure that some even make up the stories they send in just to get their 15 minutes of fame..

However, Our Kitty had her story in one magazine and I did actually buy that one. Only because Kitty told her story of "Our" little boy, Alfie, so I suppose that if you have a connection, it can be different. (But we did know her story was true!) Love ya Kitty xx

totally agree

It is my opinion and not at all harsh! I have never understood people pre-occupation with the sad lives of others and celebrity! As for the Magazine Police??? I never said that people shouldn't read em! I just said I can't understand why they do...

Hey there Jo (xx), you are right, they should be read with a large pinch of salt! They are entertainment (of sorts) and they can make up what they like. I am sure that some even make up the stories they send in just to get their 15 minutes of fame..

However, Our Kitty had her story in one magazine and I did actually buy that one. Only because Kitty told her story of "Our" little boy, Alfie, so I suppose that if you have a connection, it can be different. (But we did know her story was true!) Love ya Kitty xx"

which mag was that in ?? about kitty little boy ?

perhaps she is just to god dam good at crown green bowling.

totally agree

However, Our Kitty had her story in one magazine and I did actually buy that one. Only because Kitty told her story of "Our" little boy, Alfie, so I suppose that if you have a connection, it can be different. (But we did know her story was true!) Love ya Kitty xx"

gosh i be in shock if my daughter went with anyone that age ,as she would if i went with anyone over 55.

but each to there own at end day makes her happy prehaps she looks at him as a fatha figure .

def not my age limit stick to 35-50 thanks

"gosh i be in shock if my daughter went with anyone that age ,as she would if i went with anyone over 55.

but each to there own at end day makes her happy prehaps she looks at him as a fatha figure .

def not my age limit stick to 35-50 thanks "

woohoo I'm still in range

Age gaps like that make me go...*yuk!* But I think age gaps depend massively on the people involved. Before I met my OH (35) I had turned down guys who were 30 to date as I thought they were too old for me (I'm 22.)

The only time we notice our age gap is when we're discussing music or films, and we forget (usually him) that I wouldn't have been born when a certain film or song came out!

ps - marrying a blood uncle is illegal, it goes against the limits of consanguity...one of the restrictions on marriage, like bigamy.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

we just seen a profile that has probably the biggest age gap on here...

he 55, she 22

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"we just seen a profile that has probably the biggest age gap on here...

he 55, she 22 "

Who's in it for what

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

Who's in it for what"

lol

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have a 19year old, I would be less than pleased if she turned up with someone the same age as my dad.

But I would have to take the time to understand what was going on, as getting angry could just make it worse. In so many ways.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Healthy relationships are based on some form of equality at least in some areas of the relationship. It seems hard to grasp that an age gap of effectively more than one generation would allow genuine equality rather than a (significant) difference in power. People would be at completely different life stages - this does , of course not mean they do not love each other... it just means that ther relation is less likely to last or it is not based on equality?

he 55, she 22 "

Maybe he is worth milions like alot of film stars and pop stars some very old with a young woman around .....

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

he 55, she 22 Maybe he is worth milions like alot of film stars and pop stars some very old with a young woman around ..... "

It can all be about power and wealth. Some women like older men. Which is fine as long as it is not too much.

Who cares as long as they are happy?

"Who cares as long as they are happy?"

Absolutely - as long as everybody is happy.. it is of course up to the people concerned... consenting adults etc...

i meet my ex hubby when i was 16 we was together for over 18years ,grown apart and moved on.he was 10 years older then me .he die of shock if he know what ive been up to now lol

"i meet my ex hubby when i was 16 we was together for over 18years ,grown apart and moved on.he was 10 years older then me .he die of shock if he know what ive been up to now lol "

So would me ex and he was younger than me lol... but 10 years is not a huge gap anyway...

"i meet my ex hubby when i was 16 we was together for over 18years ,grown apart and moved on.he was 10 years older then me .he die of shock if he know what ive been up to now lol "
never know he may have loved it too xxx

"i meet my ex hubby when i was 16 we was together for over 18years ,grown apart and moved on.he was 10 years older then me .he die of shock if he know what ive been up to now lol never know he may have loved it too xxx"

with him not in hell chance lol

Love em young!

» Add a new message to this topic