FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whats your favourite .....

Whats your favourite .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being Human

Vampire Diaries

Twilight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

d) None of the above

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being Human for me

being human

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

True blood! All the others are just shadows.

"True blood! All the others are just shadows. "

Ive never seen True Blood

Have to say its Being Human for me too as its English lol Never seen Vampire Diaries

True Blood is amazing - really hard pushed to pick any of them as my fave - they are all so different! x

"Have to say its Being Human for me too as its English lol Never seen Vampire Diaries "

Have you seen the US remake of being human? It is surreal after watching our own first.

"Have to say its Being Human for me too as its English lol Never seen Vampire Diaries

Have you seen the US remake of being human? It is surreal after watching our own first. "

Oooo noo I didnt know there was a US version of Being Human bet its not as good as our version though lol

"Have to say its Being Human for me too as its English lol Never seen Vampire Diaries

Have you seen the US remake of being human? It is surreal after watching our own first.

Oooo noo I didnt know there was a US version of Being Human bet its not as good as our version though lol "

Ours is much funnier......

"d) None of the above "

Snap

Oooo noo I didnt know there was a US version of Being Human bet its not as good as our version though lol

Ours is much funnier......"

Did you watch it tonight ? poor Mitchel's days are numbered me thinks lol it is very funny isnt it lol also though Robson Green was good in it and the girl from Spooks on it tonight as the social worker lol

"d) None of the above "

I hear that and echo it!

"d) None of the above

Snap"

Guess these things aint everyones cup of tea hey

True blood for me.

"True blood for me. "
is it worth me getting the DVD of True Blood whats the story line about ??

Did you watch it tonight ? poor Mitchel's days are numbered me thinks lol it is very funny isnt it lol also though Robson Green was good in it and the girl from Spooks on it tonight as the social worker lol "

I did indee- even managed to get my Mum hooked- she's a George fan Robson Green was fantastic!

Did you watch it tonight ? poor Mitchel's days are numbered me thinks lol it is very funny isnt it lol also though Robson Green was good in it and the girl from Spooks on it tonight as the social worker lol

I did indee- even managed to get my Mum hooked- she's a George fan Robson Green was fantastic!"

Lol you cant help but love George can ya

You've just got to!

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

True Blood, of course, its sexy and dangerous

"You've just got to! "

Wonders if Nina gives birth to a litter of pups haha

"True blood for me. is it worth me getting the DVD of True Blood whats the story line about ?? "

Definately!! Its set in the Deep South of America where vampires are known about and accepted - male vamp, female human - lots and lots of sex and blood! x

"True blood for me. is it worth me getting the DVD of True Blood whats the story line about ??

Definately!! Its set in the Deep South of America where vampires are known about and accepted - male vamp, female human - lots and lots of sex and blood! x"

Ooooo defo gona get that on dvd then !! Just looked at a youtube clip of the US version of Being Human

Ours is much funnier......"

Yep the English one is funnier, the Americans just have more coin for the special effects and set although its not bad just doesn't seem right somehow.

Yep the English one is funnier, the Americans just have more coin for the special effects and set although its not bad just doesn't seem right somehow. "

What channel can you see the US version on ??

Yep the English one is funnier, the Americans just have more coin for the special effects and set although its not bad just doesn't seem right somehow. "

I like our shoddy effects- much more real somehow

Yep the English one is funnier, the Americans just have more coin for the special effects and set although its not bad just doesn't seem right somehow.

I like our shoddy effects- much more real somehow "

Totaly agree there the Americans always got ott dont they haha

I like our shoddy effects- much more real somehow

Totaly agree there the Americans always got ott dont they haha "

And they don't have George's bum on show.....mind you, ours has hidden it for too long now!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Being human, and I'm going to marry George and we will have a 3sum with Mitchell

none of those sorry

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"d) None of the above

I hear that and echo it!"

And another!

i'll be the only one to say twilight then

"Being human, and I'm going to marry George and we will have a 3sum with Mitchell "

Lol lol

"none of those sorry "

Dosent have to be just those 3 can be any vampire/wherewolf movie/tv series I just remebered Dusk till Dawn with George Clooney lol

I have no interest in the new wave of vampire or zombie type films or shows that have become very popular over the last decade or so.

I see them as "kids" programmes to be honest.

Kate loves them though, so when they come I just fuck off out of the way

I enjoyed an interview with a vampire!! i loved lost boys when i was a teenager!! theres another great film called near dark! which is a must for vampire film fans! but over all twilight is shockingly shit!! being human is ok, but the guy with the funny ears in it sort of freaks me out! every time i see him i keep looking at his weird ears!! i've never seen vampire diaries, so over all it would have to be being human.

"I enjoyed an interview with a vampire!! i loved lost boys when i was a teenager!! theres another great film called near dark! which is a must for vampire film fans! but over all twilight is shockingly shit!! being human is ok, but the guy with the funny ears in it sort of freaks me out! every time i see him i keep looking at his weird ears!! i've never seen vampire diaries, so over all it would have to be being human. "

Oooooo yeah Lost Boys !!! all time classic film Love it

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

Love all of the above, but True Blood has got to be my fav. Love all things goth/vamp....

Some good novels in the genre too.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Being Human

Episodes

Outcasts

in that order.

Tru blood ..... vampires AND sexy! very naughty!!

must confess to being a bit of fan of the brooding twilight movies.....but have not seen true blood or vampire diaries yet so will hold off on any judgement

» Add a new message to this topic