FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sizzling popping Candy.

Sizzling popping Candy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Known as space Dust .... Well you know how i love to play games An summers have somthing like this sizzling candy . Mark a favorite spot on the body LICK and even spell it out and when still wet sprinkle with the dust and lick it off and will be popping in my mouth as you kiss together or make your own candy treasure trail Lick, Nibble, kiss, your way to the treasure mmmmmmmmmmm love this just good fun. jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be too busy having sex thanks Jo xx

"I'd be too busy having sex thanks Jo xx "
well i like having sex with that and licking it off there cocks i just did a story in forum , lolol sizzling cock i like to do diffrent things .... just like to sex it up xxxxx xxx

"I'd be too busy having sex thanks Jo xx well i like having sex with that and licking it off there cocks i just did a story in forum , lolol sizzling cock i like to do diffrent things .... just like to sex it up xxxxx xxx "

Sod that Jo, i already have a sizzling , crackling pussy ..... I'll settle for a Jammy Dodger on each ass cheek ..... with jesse metcalfe nibblin them......

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

off to buy some and give it a try...

"I'd be too busy having sex thanks Jo xx well i like having sex with that and licking it off there cocks i just did a story in forum , lolol sizzling cock i like to do diffrent things .... just like to sex it up xxxxx xxx

Sod that Jo, i already have a sizzling , crackling pussy ..... I'll settle for a Jammy Dodger on each ass cheek ..... with jesse metcalfe nibblin them...... "

TRUST you gran ... ooo i love them too .. xx lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

got 10 packets of cola flavour in the cupboard

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

ohhh yes sounds fun !! also oral when you just put a peppermint breath strip melt on your tongue .....fresh and tingly !!

"ohhh yes sounds fun !! also oral when you just put a peppermint breath strip melt on your tongue .....fresh and tingly !! "
yes i love all that . We sall have to all think up what nice for sucking and licking , Its just nice now and again to do things diffrent some of the lube you can get is just so yukk , x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ooooh be careful with that stuff if ya get a huge bit on ya clit n it pops it can hurt!

"ooooh be careful with that stuff if ya get a huge bit on ya clit n it pops it can hurt! "
yes i know ,, but i like a little pain x been wrighting about it in story forum just done part 2 , lolol been fun this popping candy xx

I certainly want to try it, Ann Summers you say. God I wish newsagents still sold Space Dust

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

"I certainly want to try it, Ann Summers you say. God I wish newsagents still sold Space Dust "

You can still get it, but it's called Fizz Wiz now.

By *icarswife45Woman  over a year ago

wiltshire town near Bath

I get strawberry fizz wiz from my newsagent...always have some ready!!!

Thank you , I will look out for it

[Removed by poster at 19/02/11 18:38:21]

"I get strawberry fizz wiz from my newsagent...always have some ready!!! "
stories and fantasies i did Sizzling cock today just done 2nd part and now need to do it in real life lol made me horny as hell x

"Thank you , I will look out for it "
i get it on the net tcandy shop only 6.98 50 pack last a long time good fun for partys or use it in cakes and things x But i liked the 3 pounds Ann summers was strawberry flavor .. xxx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"ooooh be careful with that stuff if ya get a huge bit on ya clit n it pops it can hurt! yes i know ,, but i like a little pain x been wrighting about it in story forum just done part 2 , lolol been fun this popping candy xx "
i like a certain amount of pain myself, but not after miss clit is all sensitive from coming....it sorta went...BANG!!! instead of pop lol

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

try an Alka Seltzer,

just do not dissolve it in water

insert in the wettest place

Disclaimer: do not try on someone who is using a asprin or warfarin based medication

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"try an Alka Seltzer,

Disclaimer: do not try on someone who is using a asprin or warfarin based medication

"

you try it first!!

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"try an Alka Seltzer,

you try it first!! "

have done it both ways its fun, its all in the fizz

I've got some of the Ann Summers stuff....just need someone to try it out on!

"I've got some of the Ann Summers stuff....just need someone to try it out on!"
well you see thay will be mailing you xxxx sure lots here would just love it x

"I've got some of the Ann Summers stuff....just need someone to try it out on! well you see thay will be mailing you xxxx sure lots here would just love it x "

my 'regular' doesn't stay still long enough to use it lol and other than him, I only meet at Chams and not sure if that would be a good idea there

"I've got some of the Ann Summers stuff....just need someone to try it out on! well you see thay will be mailing you xxxx sure lots here would just love it x

my 'regular' doesn't stay still long enough to use it lol and other than him, I only meet at Chams and not sure if that would be a good idea there "

well i was thinking of getting some lube putt that on my nipples and then sprinking the Sizzing body candy its red a sexy and i have this new pvc corset with tits out , lol xx and having that on for chams xxx

I havent tried space dust before but I have to admit it sounds fun!! My favourite though is giving my woman a hot and cold oral session.. One hot mug of tea and one cold glass of chilled wine.. Alternate from a hot tounge and lips to a cold sensation mmmm then she returns the favour

"I havent tried space dust before but I have to admit it sounds fun!! My favourite though is giving my woman a hot and cold oral session.. One hot mug of tea and one cold glass of chilled wine.. Alternate from a hot tounge and lips to a cold sensation mmmm then she returns the favour "
well hope you go read my sizzing cock story in other forum , lol made me horny i now need to have sex with it xxx

» Add a new message to this topic