FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dirty Weekend in Brighton???

Dirty Weekend in Brighton???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive heard brighton is a quality niight out and good for a naughty weekend... can anyone give me any recomendation and feel free to get a party going?!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive heard brighton is a quality niight out and good for a naughty weekend... can anyone give me any recomendation and feel free to get a party going?!? "

It looks like the silence speaks volumes LOL.

"Ive heard brighton is a quality niight out and good for a naughty weekend... can anyone give me any recomendation and feel free to get a party going?!?

It looks like the silence speaks volumes LOL."

unless they are all there and it was such a good night they are all still at it one way or another lol

I'm reminded of the guy who offers his secretary £1,000,000 to go away to Brighton with him for a dirty weekend. She accepts.

Then he asks if she'll do it for £5.

'Certainly not. What sort of a girl do you think I am?' she asks.

'We've established that' he replies 'all we're doing now is haggling over the price'.

We live very near and a great place for night out. Loads of restaurants and bars - best clubs are the gay ones tho so if you want a great night out go to one of those.

I would wait for better weather tho as not so much fun when battling wind and rain.

» Add a new message to this topic