FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chubby

Chubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's what my mother said ysterday!

She got Skype so she could video call with us here....first thing she said was ' you've put on a fair bit of weight'....bloody cheek!!

now.....where did put that pie??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That's what my mother said ysterday!

She got Skype so she could video call with us here....first thing she said was ' you've put on a fair bit of weight'....bloody cheek!!

now.....where did put that pie??"

Scones.......too many scones.......send them to me instead.

now.....where did put that pie??

Scones.......too many scones.......send them to me instead. "

made a fresh batch up yesterday along with a batch of shortbread.....maybe I should lay off the baking again for a while

No no, keep baking, just let others eat it all. (me)

"No no, keep baking, just let others eat it all. (me) "

lol....went to my first local gig at the weekend....there was a half time interval where they handed out tea, coffee and as much cake as you could eat....was surreal...but very enjoyable

I had a falling out with my mother when my son died and hadn't spoken to her for nine years...yeah, I bear a grudge.

Any how, I was on business in Scarborough and tought, ok, enough's enough, I'll just nip across the Pennines and visit my parents in Preston. I'd spoken to my dad and he told my mum to behave herself, I know he did bless him.

But, she just couldn't resist. The first thing she said as she opened the door to me after not seeing me in nine years was..."hmmmmm...still fat I see!"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think the answer to that is "in your mouth"...

just tell ya mum you need the extra padding as insulation for the cold winters....

So you said ........ yeah ? well I can lose weight if I want to but you will always be ugly on the inside and the outside.

Then everyone had quartered sandwiches and victoria sponge to the sound of church bells and cattle lowing xxxxx

that was to sassy sos ... Fabio squished in the middle .....

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Could be something obscure to do with used teabags perhaps?

I had a message from a guy who said that the tape around me had the wrong word on, instead of the word 'fragile' it should read 'wide load'. He said he couldnt resist the jibe. I have to admit I did smile whilst exclaiming cheeky bstard'

"I had a message from a guy who said that the tape around me had the wrong word on, instead of the word 'fragile' it should read 'wide load'. He said he couldnt resist the jibe. I have to admit I did smile whilst exclaiming cheeky bstard' "

you sometimes have to take the jibes if they are said in jest dont u ?? its a fab pic ......

Lol yes of course you do

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

and you can't even blame the Breville!!!

Well I hope you have altered your pics accordingly my lad xx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've had 20 odd years of "you know you'd be stunning if you were thin" so I know how you feel Stu.

I've lost just over three and a half stone in the last year or so... she's still not happy!

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

What is it with mothers and our weight?????

I'm 5ft 10 and normally a size 14 - 16 and I think I carry it quite well, don't get me wrong I have my flabby bits that I'd like to change but not enough to join the gym!

I have recently put on a few pounds, nothing major just enough to say I'm now a definate size 16 but still I am happy with the way I look.

My mother on the other hand (who has always been a size 10) cannot believe that I could possibly be happy with my size, As she often says 'how can you be happy and fat????' If we go to her house for lunch she will feed me 'healthy' (boring) food in minute portions as at the tender age of 40 I obviously still cannot be trusted to decide when I'm full and desert will always be a fruit salad!

needless to say I rarely go to mums for lunch and when I do I stop at Mcdonalds on the way!

my mum always tells me "youve got such lovely shoulders !!" i take it as a compliment ..she was on a diet the whole of her life and was never happy ..im so not going down that route ...one happy healthy lady here ...

Edinburgh

I hear you!!

My mum is a size 10... verging on an 8 at the moment cause she's had an accident and lost weight.

I'm a 16 now and I'm actually quite comfy with that. I like my curves (although I really do need to work on my tummy!) but other people never seem to understand that. Well that's not true, some people do but my mother is clueless!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

My mother, like myself, is a 16 - hence why I nabbed loads of her clothes when she cleared out her wardrobe Her boobs are a little bit smaller than mine though, so button tops (shirts/ blouses) gape. She actually has fab boobs - a cup size or 2 smaller than mine, but fuller and more pert - grrr!

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I had a falling out with my mother when my son died and hadn't spoken to her for nine years...yeah, I bear a grudge.

Any how, I was on business in Scarborough and tought, ok, enough's enough, I'll just nip across the Pennines and visit my parents in Preston. I'd spoken to my dad and he told my mum to behave herself, I know he did bless him.

But, she just couldn't resist. The first thing she said as she opened the door to me after not seeing me in nine years was..."hmmmmm...still fat I see!" "

similar situation although different topic i guess

had fallen out with my mum, years ago, no contact whatsover.

then she died, i found out 3 days later was devestated that i had never made things up with her

yes we both should have made the effort i guess.

dont know how to go on with what i wnat to say

but the essence is, if you chance to work things out, do so, you may regret it too late

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I thought Chubby Brown had died for a minute

Edinburgh

"I thought Chubby Brown had died for a minute "

That's what I thought when I first saw the thread too!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I thought Chubby Brown had died for a minute

That's what I thought when I first saw the thread too! "

glad it wasnt just me

"I thought Chubby Brown had died for a minute

That's what I thought when I first saw the thread too! glad it wasnt just me "

taking a day off the obits.....but tomorrow..be afraid...be very afraid

"What is it with mothers and our weight?????"

I think its the complete opposite with sons funnlily enough. I can remember popping back up frequently when I lived in Hull, and my mother was feeding me huge amounts all the time, though I didn't mind whatsoever, I just devoured the lot! She did mention that I really should put on weight a tad too often though. Mind you, at 22 I was 6 foot 1 and 9 stone 12 so I can see she did have a point at the time....

Thank God for hitting my mid-thirties and finally being able to develop a proper body. And I still eat everything in sight which helps at least, lol!

And being aged 40 and a size 14-16 at 5 foot 10 actually sounds quite appealing.....

Chubby is still alive and bouncing thru boro....

Stu, keep baking them cakes pal, and I'll be up Scotland very soon to collect...

"Chubby is still alive and bouncing thru boro....

Stu, keep baking them cakes pal, and I'll be up Scotland very soon to collect... "

lol......hope you remembered I've moved

Last time we spoke Mr Grizzly, you were a mountain dweller, so where have you escaped to now?

"Last time we spoke Mr Grizzly, you were a mountain dweller, so where have you escaped to now? "

living on an island now.... a shetland island..NOT the island of dr moreau

"Last time we spoke Mr Grizzly, you were a mountain dweller, so where have you escaped to now?

living on an island now.... a shetland island..NOT the island of dr moreau "

Ffs mate, I ain't travelling that far for a fresh batch of cakes, lol........ I get a nose bleed if I go north of the forth....

"Last time we spoke Mr Grizzly, you were a mountain dweller, so where have you escaped to now?

living on an island now.... a shetland island..NOT the island of dr moreau

Ffs mate, I ain't travelling that far for a fresh batch of cakes, lol........ I get a nose bleed if I go north of the forth.... "

woohooo....am safe..besides.....think yor truck wouldn't it on the roads here

cardiff

I think its the complete opposite with sons funnlily enough.

I beg to differ! Or maybe it's just my mother but she seems to moan at my brother just as much as she does me about his weight (and I personally wouldn't say he is carrying more than a couple pounds too many).

Or it could be due to the fact that you were such a skinny runt!

Maybe so lass and I certainly was! What made it even worse for me is the fact my face made it look like I was seventeen to boot, I was the only one of my mates to get regularly ID'ed at twenty six years old. I am up to around a more healthy fourteen stone although still with no fat now at least, and my face finally looks at least twenty-five which is more respectful I guess as I quite like people not mistaking me for an A-level student as I'm 34 in May....

cardiff

Well I will be 40 next week and although I am often told that I don't look my age I would love to be 'mistaken' for a student, especially as I am one! getting my NUS discount anywhere is an absolute nightmare as even with my student discount card people don't believe I'm a student!

"I'm 5ft 10 and normally a size 14 - 16 and I think I carry it quite well, don't get me wrong I have my flabby bits that I'd like to change but not enough to join the gym!

I have recently put on a few pounds, nothing major just enough to say I'm now a definate size 16 but still I am happy with the way I look."

5'10" and size 16 is near damn "perfect" as far as most guys are concerned

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

my mum was actually the same.... until she came to one of my american football games... then she became the proud parent of the "really quick big one"

i could probably lose a little... my dodgy knees don't help now but i am getting there.... but i also had very broad shoulder so i'd look really weird really skinny.....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

my mother is the compliment queen. she said to me one day "aye, you could do wi losing a wee bit of weight"..... I'm a size 6/8 and weigh 7 and a half stone!!!!

i have lost just over 9 stone in a year well done me and its still dropping off me whoop whoop

"i have lost just over 9 stone in a year well done me and its still dropping off me whoop whoop "

WOW well done you big hugz or should that be small hugz

thank you just a little hug now im not that big any more nice little hug will warm me up as i feel the cold lol

I like hugz so how many you need lol

"I'm 5ft 10 and normally a size 14 - 16 and I think I carry it quite well, don't get me wrong I have my flabby bits that I'd like to change but not enough to join the gym!

I have recently put on a few pounds, nothing major just enough to say I'm now a definate size 16 but still I am happy with the way I look.

5'10" and size 16 is near damn "perfect" as far as most guys are concerned "

Thats strange cos the other day you quoted your ideal as a size 12-14 redhead!

I was like oh well, now I'm all Hello!

cardiff

5'10" and size 16 is near damn "perfect" as far as most guys are concerned "

Only near perfect???? Damn! And being a redhead too I thought I had it covered!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My mum is brilliant, she only weighs under 9stone herself but is always behind me when i go on a diet. At the moment she cant stop telling every one and in the past when ive had a relapse shes still been supportive. Me, im more pleased that ive stopped biting my nails after 40 years lol. I was always told "no man will ever want to put a ring on those fingers" by a great aunt so im just waiting for the solitaires to come flocking in

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

" Me, im more pleased that ive stopped biting my nails after 40 years lol."

How ddi you manage to stop that, i always have done that and aged 44 still do.

back when i was a kid my mum used to puts this kind of pepper paint on my nails to try and stop me, i just ending up liking the taste of it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

" Me, im more pleased that ive stopped biting my nails after 40 years lol.

back when i was a kid my mum used to puts this kind of pepper paint on my nails to try and stop me, i just ending up liking the taste of it"

All my young life my mum put everything on from mustard to the lip painted stuff. However, around christmas time i stopped, didnt realize i had it literally happened over night. There very brittle and not particular nice to look at but i was going to have acrylics on but will see if they can do something with these.

Good luck thoughxxx

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

" Me, im more pleased that ive stopped biting my nails after 40 years lol.

"

see stuck em up her bum

» Add a new message to this topic