FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 3 stone heaviet

3 stone heaviet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a meet lastnight with a couple very nice peeps but the fem was 3 stone heavier than her profile pictures. We did decline we was honest with our reasons then called fattist by these people. We are not we went by these peeps piccies only to be faced with someone who was not what they seemed. Was we wrong to decline?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Had a meet lastnight with a couple very nice peeps but the fem was 3 stone heavier than her profile pictures. We did decline we was honest with our reasons then called fattist by these people. We are not we went by these peeps piccies only to be faced with someone who was not what they seemed. Was we wrong to decline?"
No they werent upfront about how they looked.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

It happens alas. I am impressed at the way you can assess 3st though

I think most use their best pics they can but its a good reason for camming before meeting.

Well her pics showed she was a size 10. She was at least a size 16/18 I know this because I work in a clothes shop and know my sizes. She then admitted on the meet the piccies were indeed 5 years old. We were not attracted to them at all

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well her pics showed she was a size 10. She was at least a size 16/18 I know this because I work in a clothes shop and know my sizes. She then admitted on the meet the piccies were indeed 5 years old. We were not attracted to them at all"
then you did the right thing if they werent for you

"Well her pics showed she was a size 10. She was at least a size 16/18 I know this because I work in a clothes shop and know my sizes. She then admitted on the meet the piccies were indeed 5 years old. We were not attracted to them at all"

Ooo now thats a big difference. I am sure you are not the first to pass comment though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you should have gone on web cam together before meet i am size 14 ... curvey i say that in my profile would hate ...... turn up to meet have people saying that to me .. would go mad , lol

"Had a meet lastnight with a couple very nice peeps but the fem was 3 stone heavier than her profile pictures. We did decline we was honest with our reasons then called fattist by these people. We are not we went by these peeps piccies only to be faced with someone who was not what they seemed. Was we wrong to decline?"

Nobody is ever wrong to decline anyone...that's our right.

I do wonder what purpose posting it on here does though...other than possibly make the woman feel like crap if she reads it

If your preferences are slim then no you weren't.. I am doing it the other way.. and update my photo's.

Katie x

I'm not on here to make anyone feel crap actually we were the ones to feel crap 100 mile journey to be faced with someone who doesn't appear to be them. That's timewasting to me I'm sure there's lots of peeps on here that have been through the same we are newbies and wanted some perspective on it from experienced swingers

"I'm not on here to make anyone feel crap actually we were the ones to feel crap 100 mile journey to be faced with someone who doesn't appear to be them. That's timewasting to me I'm sure there's lots of peeps on here that have been through the same we are newbies and wanted some perspective on it from experienced swingers "

THis is why we now do socials first and we don't travel..

KATie x

Web cams dont lie ....... and alot of the time its only way i will meet if i see them first ... if nothing like there pics i have found and its helped me in the passed .. x

"I'm not on here to make anyone feel crap actually we were the ones to feel crap 100 mile journey to be faced with someone who doesn't appear to be them. That's timewasting to me I'm sure there's lots of peeps on here that have been through the same we are newbies and wanted some perspective on it from experienced swingers "

Then, maybe, take it as a lesson learned. For the things that are most important to you with your meets...make sure you find out about them to your satisfaction beforehand.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i can undersand you feeling a bit crap. they probably reacted the way they did (calling you fattist etc) ecause they ere embarrassed at being called up about it.

chak it up to experience guys, now you know to perhaps cam (just face if you dont want to show any bits etc) so you can see who they REALLY are etc

Do you ususally take a pair of scales with you to a meet ?

I would agree that if your preference was a slim couple, then it was wrong to deceive you by not being completely upfront.

We all put our best pics up, but I always mention that I am a big girl beforehand so there are no nasty surprises. I am a size 16/18 myself and I have a flabby tummy which I do try and keep semi hidden and I wear underwear to flatter my shape, I couldnt wear a tiny gstring for example.

Its a shame because all of you have been left disappointed and probably upset

Under the circumstances i can see why you weren't happy. At some point you have to trust people and take at face value what they say. You can push for a cam to cam but that can come across as shallow. You went in good faith and that faith was misused. I think you have grounds to speak out we have had it on so many other threads about other things.

I always do cam to cam that way I don't get any nasty suprises if someone doesn't cam with me or refuses to then I'm not interested in them but having that in the early days did meet some who's pictures didn't do them justice they were gorgeous on the flesh so don't take no notice of pictures and cam every time sweets xxxx

And you can get a cam from asda for £5 so not expensive if you don't have one x

No, you weren't!

I don't understand why people would do that to themselves: perhaps it will make them take pictures that are representative!

"Had a meet lastnight with a couple very nice peeps but the fem was 3 stone heavier than her profile pictures. We did decline we was honest with our reasons then called fattist by these people. We are not we went by these peeps piccies only to be faced with someone who was not what they seemed. Was we wrong to decline?

No, you weren't!

I don't understand why people would do that to themselves: perhaps it will make them take pictures that are representative! "

Some get desperate after a while. They will resort to many things from old pictures to airbrushing in the vein attempt to get a meet. They give little thought to what happens when they meet more to getting one in the first place. There lies the problem when they do meet. Its a shame really but it will still keep happening.

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

"Had a meet lastnight with a couple very nice peeps but the fem was 3 stone heavier than her profile pictures. We did decline we was honest with our reasons then called fattist by these people. We are not we went by these peeps piccies only to be faced with someone who was not what they seemed. Was we wrong to decline?

I do wonder what purpose posting it on here does though...other than possibly make the woman feel like crap if she reads it "

Have read a few posts that you Bertie have commented on, and you dont seem to see the point of anyone posting. hey maybe we should just do away with forums for you, keep you happy so to speak

"Web cams dont lie ....... and alot of the time its only way i will meet if i see them first ... if nothing like there pics i have found and its helped me in the passed .. x"

I'm the same.

I do wonder what purpose posting it on here does though...other than possibly make the woman feel like crap if she reads it

Have read a few posts that you Bertie have commented on, and you dont seem to see the point of anyone posting. hey maybe we should just do away with forums for you, keep you happy so to speak"

It's sweet that you 'follow' my posts...but the fact you are aware that I post does rather seem to destroy your own point!

"Web cams dont lie ....... and alot of the time its only way i will meet if i see them first ... if nothing like there pics i have found and its helped me in the passed .. x

I'm the same.

"

i think they can be decieving sometimes. I've often looked at my cam and thought 'i look naff all like that'

No, you weren't!

I don't understand why people would do that to themselves: perhaps it will make them take pictures that are representative!

Some get desperate after a while. They will resort to many things from old pictures to airbrushing in the vein attempt to get a meet. They give little thought to what happens when they meet more to getting one in the first place. There lies the problem when they do meet. Its a shame really but it will still keep happening. "

Now you see BB, I know what you're saying is true, but I struggle to understand that way of thinking. There is someone here for everybody. Blimey, I'm a size 22/24 with a profile that scares all but the brave and I don't have enough days in the week to meet.

Don't get it! The couple in question are probably feeling low at the moment, and their confidence at rock bottom, all of which could have been avoided if they'd been honest!

Had similar happen to me- the guy I met was a foot shorter and ten years older than his pics!

Thats why I always meet for a social/cuppa first, to avoid this!

I Do think you could have been a little more diplomatic maybe, but then I wasn't there, so thats just me pre- judging!

"Web cams dont lie ....... and alot of the time its only way i will meet if i see them first ... if nothing like there pics i have found and its helped me in the passed .. x

I'm the same.

i think they can be decieving sometimes. I've often looked at my cam and thought 'i look naff all like that'

"

I answered the wrong post - I meant to quote Katie's.

I agree, I don't look good on camera so don't bother, and men seem to find it hard to resist the urge to want when on camera for some reason!

Ive got to admit that I wouldnt dare say I was a size 10 and then meet someone, knowing full well that they have eyes. I always tell prospective meets my size and say I have a flabby tummy etc, they all say stop putting yourself down. Im not putting myself down though, I do have a flabby tummy. Thankfully when ive met Ive never had anyone that was surprised at what they were getting, ive had good responses. Better to have a no thank you on a message than one to your face

"I agree, I don't look good on camera so don't bother, and men seem to find it hard to resist the urge to want when on camera for some reason! "

i find i look more attractive on camera than in real life lol

ive got pics of me taken on webcam and using and actual camera on my profile and feel i look completely different in the pics.

"Ive got to admit that I wouldnt dare say I was a size 10 and then meet someone, knowing full well that they have eyes. I always tell prospective meets my size and say I have a flabby tummy etc, they all say stop putting yourself down. Im not putting myself down though, I do have a flabby tummy. Thankfully when ive met Ive never had anyone that was surprised at what they were getting, ive had good responses. Better to have a no thank you on a message than one to your face "

i get that 'stop putting youserself down' crap a lot,, but ive put it clearly on my profile that ive stretch marks and wobbly bits to excess (i love my daughter dearly lol)

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

Have read a few posts that you Bertie have commented on, and you dont seem to see the point of anyone posting. hey maybe we should just do away with forums for you, keep you happy so to speak

It's sweet that you 'follow' my posts...but the fact you are aware that I post does rather seem to destroy your own point!"

yes you do and we are so proud of you for doing so, so any time you have any thing constructive to say please feel free

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

omg a size 16!!!lol lol

Everyones beautiful in their own way. But to turn up on a meet to see two people look naff all like their pics then I would be pissed off. Your new to this so this will happen people will decieve others out there it's a shame you had to travel 100 miles to see them I'd be asking for a full refund

this is why i'm totally honest about my size and try to make sure we update pics regularly, also i pop full legnth ones on that way i know if someone wishes to meet they are fully aware of my shape and size

there was nothing wrong with you saying no ta, i would prefer that to a sympathy shag

Sympathy shag ain't had one for years x

I do wonder what purpose posting it on here does though...other than possibly make the woman feel like crap if she reads it "

Surely the people who tried to deceive the O.P deserve to feel bad, it may teach them to be more honest with their pics in future.

Did they honestly think that just because someone had to travel 100 miles to meet them that they'd feel they may as well fuck them now,even though they weren't attracted to them?

Full credit to the O.P for having the bottle to decline, no doubt some would have carried on regardless rather than waste a 100 mile trip.

We can't understand why people run the risk of being embarrassed by being turned down, just because their pics don't truly represent them.

XXXX

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

sympathy shag I'll take one please

but seriously there is no point in trying to hide what you are, some people will like you and some won't or in my case nobody likes me

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

hey its not just the girls pics on some profiles that are not what they are in person.

we have had guys pics where you go phoar! and they turn up and have big bellies and the cocks well what do you say? And the other dilemma is if they go on to plan meeting friends of yours... do you prewarn said friends or stay quiet??? its a minefield in this world of fun

"Do you ususally take a pair of scales with you to a meet ? "
....~!~ Well her pics showed she was a size 10. She was at least a size 16/18 I know this because I work in a clothes shop and know my sizes. quote ~!~

of to

* çreEp roUnd graVeyarD * some more

No you were not wrong to decline. You went to meet the people in the picture and someone else turned up.

I am impressed that you declined but i'm curious as to how polite you were. Faced with the same problem I'd hope i'd stay for at least one drink and then make my excuses based on myself and not their appearance.

I never send pics and don't meet on the strength of a pic either.

Pic, Phone, Cam, Then I will meet and the most important one to be honest is how they come over on the phone.

If someone I met was not what they said they was I would pre warn my friends to stay clear

No you were not wrong to decline. You went to meet the people in the picture and someone else turned up.

I am impressed that you declined but i'm curious as to how polite you were. Faced with the same problem I'd hope i'd stay for at least one drink and then make my excuses based on myself and not their appearance.

Pic, Phone, Cam, Then I will meet and the most important one to be honest is how they come over on the phone. "

We did stay for a drink and was very polite when they asked if we would like to move on to theres,we then declined and when asked we said well you do look nothing like your pictures,thats when it got uncomfortable,we then said sorry and left. Her other 1/2 did text us and apologie this morning saying he did not know she had put those old pictures on.

Polite,rather you than me I would have give them shit but thats me

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

One of our first meetings was very similar. The photo's on the profile could have been of a different couple to the one that turned up!

Unlike you though because we were knew to it we felt compelled to go ahead with the meeting.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

You were dead right to decline, you didn't meet who you thought you were going to meet! It's happened to us a few times in the past but we've never been asked to explain why we don't want to take things further! It seems to me that you acted correctly and were polite - they posted old pictures then pushed you for explanations! Z

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Have read a few posts that you Bertie have commented on, and you dont seem to see the point of anyone posting. hey maybe we should just do away with forums for you, keep you happy so to speak"

glad i'm not the only one who thinks this

I think bertie thinks all posts are naff and not worthy I do agree some are pointless but those are the ones I started LOL

Pic, Phone, Cam, Then I will meet and the most important one to be honest is how they come over on the phone.

We did stay for a drink and was very polite when they asked if we would like to move on to theres,we then declined and when asked we said well you do look nothing like your pictures,thats when it got uncomfortable,we then said sorry and left. Her other 1/2 did text us and apologie this morning saying he did not know she had put those old pictures on."

You sound like you did everything right. Don't give it a second thought. im on your side.

P.S. Like HELL he didn't know about the pics.......

"I think bertie thinks all posts are naff and not worthy I do agree some are pointless but those are the ones I started LOL"

OI you...don't talk for me

You had every right to say no... they were not what you were expecting... makes it awkward a no but to be honest it was your choice to say yes or no - just forget and move on

We did stay for a drink and was very polite when they asked if we would like to move on to theres,we then declined and when asked we said well you do look nothing like your pictures,thats when it got uncomfortable,we then said sorry and left. Her other 1/2 did text us and apologie this morning saying he did not know she had put those old pictures on.

You sound like you did everything right. Don't give it a second thought. im on your side.

P.S. Like HELL he didn't know about the pics....... "

I wasn't buying the "he didn't know" bit either! After all, most couples put the female pictures up as a lure: he knew!

"I think bertie thinks all posts are naff and not worthy I do agree some are pointless but those are the ones I started LOL

OI you...don't talk for me "

I was Being spokesperson so sod ya

HAD AMEET WITH A COUPLE ! who said and sent pics in there 40s. well when they turnedup where at least 65 . i made my excuses and left ,

we have had the same thing happen to us a few times.we are more careful now

I prefer to be honest and upfront about age, size and preferences. This way I don't have to remember what lies I have told!

My pics are all recent ones. I do not know my exact clothes size as I have not bought anything in the shops for a number of years. I would say 20/22.

I know my bra size though, and the size of the matching knickers which need to be size 16/18!

We take the view that to be successful with swinging , we do things that suit us ......hopefully you`ll fit in, if we like the look of you ......as such, if we didnt want to play , then we wouldn`t ....meeting you ain`t a guaranatee...sorry if you think it is ....

I don`t think you really want me to endorse your decision do you OP....just want to moan, which is fair enough ...I`d be pissed as well...

However..you say you`re newbies...a better question...might have been ...how can I try and avoid this happening again ......there`s been some good advice on that score ....camming and chatting on the phone..socials...no hidden surprises eh !!!

It`s happened to us .....maybe its my personality..but my focus was on myself .....and my naivety .....how to avoid the pratfalls..You learn from mistakes...

Corz..they`ll always be those occasions that we get caught out in some way ...thats swinging with strangers on the internet for you ....have to get a tougher skin and ride the punches ...go with the flow ...blah blah .....

Best of luck in the future tho...happy swinging x

redditch

how awful if this couple get to read this thread ...the poor woman probably feels really bad about it all

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 20:40:35]

"Ok you really need to word your posts better, as you are coming across very aggressive."

Sorry Rugby I'm just a foul mouthed so and so will go on the naughty step

Sorry if I offended anyone I just felt sorry for this couple that's all

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I actually took your post off after I had read it again and mailed you.

But, you can't keep abusing people and then saying sorry and think it is ok.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I can’t help it if my bum looks fantastic in photos

Hope that stands for others that swear too I wasn't being abusive I was swearing my point bring is that couple were dishonest and the OP travelled 100 miles to find there meet not to be who they seem. I'd be very ticked off if that was me and wouldn't care if that women saw it on the forum.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Swearing isn't the issue..abuse is.

If you can't figure out the difference you might be in trouble soon anyway.

As I said, I have mailed you with an explanation.

"I actually took your post off after I had read it again and mailed you.

But, you can't keep abusing people and then saying sorry and think it is ok."

Least I say sorry when I've overstepped the mark like this post and the selling pictured post.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I actually took your post off after I had read it again and mailed you.

But, you can't keep abusing people and then saying sorry and think it is ok."

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP......no, it isn't right that people pretend they are something they are not and if we met on pics alone and found someone totally different at the meeting place then we wouldn't go through with it either.

One way of making sure people are who they say they are is to cam to show face and body shape before a meet, you can't hide anything then.

Get a cam my cost me £5 least on cam you get an idea who your going to meet I've seen some on cam and not too it further needs to be a attraction both ways or it won't work or you'll go through with a meet only to regret it later

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Get a cam my cost me £5 least on cam you get an idea who your going to meet I've seen some on cam and not too it further needs to be a attraction both ways or it won't work or you'll go through with a meet only to regret it later"

My lappy has a built-in cam and I turned it on to see what it was like and started laughing at the "sad old git they`ve used as a sample pic ........"

Mine ain't the best quality but can't grumble for a fiver x

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 22:02:23]

"Mine ain't the best quality but can't grumble for a fiver x"

It wasn`t the camera at fault or the "sample pic" that moved at the same time as me ........

"how awful if this couple get to read this thread ...the poor woman probably feels really bad about it all"

So she should, for trying to put one over on the O.P and wasting their time and money.

People who do this sort of thing should be made to feel uncomfortable when found out.

Hopefully it may discourage others from doing the same thing.

XXXX

i can lose 3stone by emptying my nut sack

well it's been that long

Ive been quite lucky when i did meet people ...No nasty suprises.

The reverse actually.

Again. bieng upfront is the key and i also go with my gut feeling.

Its served me well over the years.

And if we have met and dont do the deed, i find i have a new friend

"being upfront"

hmmmmm i've kinda noticed

(i've corrected your spelling as i'm such a gent)

"being upfront

"

Look...its late ya know and me eyes aint wot they used to be

"being upfront

Look...its late ya know and me eyes aint wot they used to be "

eh ???

you have eye's ??

typical bloke me, i never noticed

" "

although that said

i've been eyeing you up

pun most definatly intended

Ok

Look up from the cleavage

"Ok

Look up from the cleavage "

OMG OMG

talking boobs

I would be outraged, so i think you did the right thing. Mina xxx

that's why i'm always honest with people.

i will only mail someone after reading their profile and i feel i am what they might be looking for.

also if someone mails me i will always be open and honest with them.

whats the point of a meet if not compatible???

i had the same thing happen to me once, the guy i met didnt look anything like his pic at all, it was so old, you could only just make out it was him

To be honest he was still a good looking guy, just more mature looking, and had he send truthful pics i think i would have met him anyway but i declined simply because he lied and if you can lie about something as simple as that what else can you lie about in order to get sex?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I feel you did the right thing and have nothing to worry about, they choose to use old pictures, not you. Just be a little more cautious in future.

Everyone has the right to back out of a meet at ANY point if they feel uncomfortable with it.

i had the same thing happen to me once, the guy i met didnt look anything like his pic at all, it was so old, you could only just make out it was him

To be honest he was still a good looking guy, just more mature looking, and had he send truthful pics i think i would have met him anyway but i declined simply because he lied and if you can lie about something as simple as that what else can you lie about in order to get sex?"

im with you i realy dont like people lying about anything....and so many do ... someone on here mailed me hi im 53 blh blah blah and on his prfile it said he was 45 ...i questioned him about it told him i didnt like liars and he was convinced he hadnt lied cos hed told me his real age in the message ..i said but youve lied on your profile and he just didnt get it .......i didnt meet him !!!

exactly the same thing happened to us but the woman was the party host,she admitted the pics were old but we still walked without playing...its really unfair as we had travelled too and given up our saturday night,if we had of then been slagged off for that im afraid they would have had the panda effect at their own party

Sometimes you can tell people how it is, what size you are and they just don’t believe you.. in fact argue against you that you aren’t that big. As soon as this happens any chance of me meeting them goes out of the window.

The amount of times I have replied with “fuck me I have been buying the wrong sized clothes for the last 10 years”

"Sometimes you can tell people how it is, what size you are and they just don’t believe you.. in fact argue against you that you aren’t that big. As soon as this happens any chance of me meeting them goes out of the window.

The amount of times I have replied with “fuck me I have been buying the wrong sized clothes for the last 10 years” "

This could be a problem with 'body part' pics, instead of a full body pic.

In all honesty, going by your face, ankle and (lovely)bum pics, we would never guess you were the size that you say you are either.

You just look like a very attractive, slimish woman with big boobs.

XXXX

I feel sorry for the couple... if thay have been looking at this post i bet thay have now left this site ..... I have meet loads over the years at clubs some nothing like you think thay will be like ..... maybe not best looking and not best bodys but thay make up for it as people ... and had some of the best sex as not so vain like lots you can be at times ... and i bet alot say well its there doing as pics not up to date ..... 100/ 1000 do this and you will come across it alot .. my own are last year and 3 months ago .... but some hate there pics taken ..... thats the thing ,, some hate it so will only have older pics as feel thats when thay looked there best.. maybe people should say when pics was taken if old pics on profile ... I will always go on my cam before a meet .... but when you go clubing meet loads from here other sites it can be a eye opener .. if you was going to post about this you should not have said about this couple just about how you have found some people not looking like there pics ....and i do feel for them.

Why feel for them,they lied about there size,the OP turned up to be presented with someone not on their profile and travelled 100 miles too,I would be miffed

"Why feel for them,they lied about there size,the OP turned up to be presented with someone not on their profile and travelled 100 miles too,I would be miffed"
Because people are more then a pic ,,, more then how much the scales say its just so shallow . Thay should have got a look on web cam and it would have been sorted with out hurting there feeling ..

Well I did state that to them,and they were probably a little unsure being newbies and hopefully will learn from this,but I will say its not to you actually see someone face to face are you gonna know if the attraction is there. They went they saw they did not like.

"Well I did state that to them,and they were probably a little unsure being newbies and hopefully will learn from this,but I will say its not to you actually see someone face to face are you gonna know if the attraction is there. They went they saw they did not like."
well lets hope thay learn to get a web cam .... and not do this again as its hurfull to people feelings and it saves there time ,,,,,,, in my eyes thay are as bad as them sorry i do feel this and i am tuthfull x

Game this is a forum we are all allowed an opinion,I suppose I have had bad meets in the past and I felt for them,thats why now I insist on a cam

"Game this is a forum we are all allowed an opinion,I suppose I have had bad meets in the past and I felt for them,thats why now I insist on a cam "
yes i have my views and i am saying it. Like you say yours ..... When a person say there likes on profile are web cam too theres no excuses ,,,,,, sorry just how i see it . BaD as each other .

In this day and age there is no excuse you can get a cam for a fiver.

"In this day and age there is no excuse you can get a cam for a fiver. "
and on there profile say like webcam so must have one . weird some live and learn and hurt others doing it x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We went to a place called Bristol Gardens in Brighton a few years ago and we did sort of recognise a couple there. About half an hour after we arrived, they came up to us and said Hi. We had to admit that although we did recognise them, we didn't remember who they were...

Not a surprise really, they introduced themselves and Brian and Julie (not real names) The ones with the boat! They must have seen the surprise on our faces, they looked about 30 years older!

They told us that they keep pictures from when they were younger on the site, otherwise they get no mail! The pics were actually 20 years old and they didn't even own the boat anymore!

I asked them if the "ploy" (love that word ) ever worked and they said that they did get meets, but no one had ever stopped to play, but they loved the social side! We contacted Admin who asked that they update the pics or leave the site... They left!

Jo, darlin. I know you feel sorry for the couple who have been posted about on here, but that is just because you are lovely and caring, BUT.. They were wrong, I know people are more than the scales show, but if that is not the preference you will not play!

This couple cost the OP about £35 in fuel, about 4hrs minimum in time and a wasted Saturday evening. Sorry, I don't feel in the slightest sorry for them and would probably send em a bill!!

"In this day and age there is no excuse you can get a cam for a fiver. and on there profile say like webcam so must have one . weird some live and learn and hurt others doing it x"

i do understand that you think they have hurt someones feelings but to be fair, the couple lead them there under false pretences - were they supposed to shag them anyway?

_umour has just said what i meant in a much nicer more detailed way

I do know people who have played with their meet just for the sake of it,glad the OP saw fit to tell them the truth

Forum Mod

People really are'nt that stupid to think that others won't notice that they look nothing like their pics

Therefore they deserve no sympathy if when they do actually meet up with someone they find that the meet is'nt going to go as well as they thought it might

The only hurt feelings I would be concerned about are the poor people that have been deceived along the way

"In this day and age there is no excuse you can get a cam for a fiver. and on there profile say like webcam so must have one . weird some live and learn and hurt others doing it x

i do understand that you think they have hurt someones feelings but to be fair, the couple lead them there under false pretences - were they supposed to shag them anyway? "

Thay should never been there in first place .... thay should have done there home work like the rest of us do .

"Thay should never been there in first place .... thay should have done there home work like the rest of us do ."

not everyone does their homework in the same way though surely?

for example, i never cam, ever. i meet single men based on photos and messages, thats how i do things, thats my choice.

if a bloke sends me a pic of his fit 25 year old nephew then turns up the 50yr old uncle - thats HIS wrong doing not mine, i "did my homework" the way i like to do it.

i dont believe theres any rules unwritten or not about everyone absolutely having to use a cam before a meet, but i would expect there is some sort of unwritten rule that up to date or at least realistic photos are a must?

I've gone on a couple of meets where the guy has shown recent pics, looks exactly like those pics, has represented himself to a T. But there's no spark of electricity to make me want to take it any further when seeing hinm in the flesh.

The point is, when meeting someone 'sight unseen' apart from photographs, webcam, phone calls and all of the other things that attracted you to this person in the first place, you have to accept it may go no further and should weigh up the financial/time loss versus the desire to meet strangers for sex.

You can say no on a meet no matter what the person looks like good or bad. If you see that as wasting money then go get a cheaper hobby, that suits your budget.

"Thay should never been there in first place .... thay should have done there home work like the rest of us do .

not everyone does their homework in the same way though surely?

for example, i never cam, ever. i meet single men based on photos and messages, thats how i do things, thats my choice.

if a bloke sends me a pic of his fit 25 year old nephew then turns up the 50yr old uncle - thats HIS wrong doing not mine, i "did my homework" the way i like to do it.

i dont believe theres any rules unwritten or not about everyone absolutely having to use a cam before a meet, but i would expect there is some sort of unwritten rule that up to date or at least realistic photos are a must?"

yes i under stand that .... there pics should be up to date ... but when on there profile it say in there likes webcam ....... thay are new and in my eyes thay should have coved there backs to have not come across this if going miles ...... thats what i am saying ,,,,,, i do think people should have up to date pics .....

"yes i under stand that .... there pics should be up to date ... but when on there profile it say in there likes webcam ....... thay are new and in my eyes thay should have coved there backs to have not come across this if going miles ...... thats what i am saying ,,,,,, i do think people should have up to date pics ....."

ah i hadnt read anyones profile...i guess both couples will learn from the experience anyway!

if nothing else, this thread motivated me to update my own pics

yes up to date pics and not just go on there pics ..... but go on what thay are like as people too ..... pics are just one part of a meet its how you all get on as people ... and if it feel right and you click ... I cant just open my legs to everyone i have to like the person too ...... or its just a shag i could have from my toy ...

thats a different debate though isnt it??

if i was deliberately mislead by someone, i wouldnt want to stick around and get to know them.

"thats a different debate though isnt it??

if i was deliberately mislead by someone, i wouldnt want to stick around and get to know them. "

i only meet people i like in the first place thay feel like my mates .

redditch

"I feel sorry for the couple... if thay have been looking at this post i bet thay have now left this site ..... I have meet loads over the years at clubs some nothing like you think thay will be like ..... maybe not best looking and not best bodys but thay make up for it as people ... and had some of the best sex as not so vain like lots you can be at times ... and i bet alot say well its there doing as pics not up to date ..... 100/ 1000 do this and you will come across it alot .. my own are last year and 3 months ago .... but some hate there pics taken ..... thats the thing ,, some hate it so will only have older pics as feel thats when thay looked there best.. maybe people should say when pics was taken if old pics on profile ... I will always go on my cam before a meet .... but when you go clubing meet loads from here other sites it can be a eye opener .. if you was going to post about this you should not have said about this couple just about how you have found some people not looking like there pics ....and i do feel for them. "

redditch

i agree its not just about pictures its how they are as people it smacks of elitism to me to be honest

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

This thread interestedme as sparks and i try to have recent pics on our profile and update them regularly. We are not supermodels and our profile clearly states that I am 44gg bbw but sometimes i think being this honest puts people off meeting us and that can be very disheartening.

we never expect anything other than to meet like minded people for a drink initially and maybe see where it goes. Ive lost count of the times we have been turned down to even meet a drink because ' we don't do bbws' i wasnt aware you had to be thin to go to a pub lol

Forum Mod

I don't think it has anything to do with what size you are

Its about showing yourself as one thing and actually not being that in real life

On this occasion with the OP it was to do with size but theres lots of other occasions where it has been age too,pics that are years out of date and look nothing like how that person is now

If you're honest on your profile and update your pics or go on cam then there won't be any nasty surprises for anyone on a meet and if you all get on then its even better

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe people only meet others with a view to playing in the future ?

We don't meet anyone who asks us to, even for a drink, we only meet people who we think we are going to play with, and we have our preferences as to who that is.

I can't see the point in pretending you are something else....if you are a large lady so what.....there are lots of people who play with us larger women, but I wouldn't decieve them by pretending to be smaller , as they would just walk away and I wouldn't blame them if they did.

"This thread interestedme as sparks and i try to have recent pics on our profile and update them regularly. We are not supermodels and our profile clearly states that I am 44gg bbw but sometimes i think being this honest puts people off meeting us and that can be very disheartening.

we never expect anything other than to meet like minded people for a drink initially and maybe see where it goes. Ive lost count of the times we have been turned down to even meet a drink because ' we don't do bbws' i wasnt aware you had to be thin to go to a pub lol"

Isn't it better to be turned down and put people off... rather than take time to meet someone who won't want to fuck you once they clap eyes on you?

"This thread interestedme as sparks and i try to have recent pics on our profile and update them regularly. We are not supermodels and our profile clearly states that I am 44gg bbw but sometimes i think being this honest puts people off meeting us and that can be very disheartening.

we never expect anything other than to meet like minded people for a drink initially and maybe see where it goes. Ive lost count of the times we have been turned down to even meet a drink because ' we don't do bbws' i wasnt aware you had to be thin to go to a pub lol"

We only meet people for a social, if we think that we will play with them at a later date. If there is no initial attraction on exchange of pics, then we decline to meet.

If this couple had put recent pictures up then I don't think the OP would have met them. They used old pictures what do they expect? No worried I'll still shag you.

"I don't think it has anything to do with what size you are

Its about showing yourself as one thing and actually not being that in real life

On this occasion with the OP it was to do with size but theres lots of other occasions where it has been age too,pics that are years out of date and look nothing like how that person is now

If you're honest on your profile and update your pics or go on cam then there won't be any nasty surprises for anyone on a meet and if you all get on then its even better

"

*Nods in agreement*

could be the best looking people in the world fab pics..... but could be really nasty people even smell of BO .. LOL and yukkk to chat too... pics are not everything. Eeven with good pics some can be put off shagging .. thats why i like to get to know people ..

1st time meet is your 1st impression I met someone who on cam did not smile when I saw his teeth in the flesh was horrible. Made my excuses and left now I ask all to smile on cam lol

"1st time meet is your 1st impression I met someone who on cam did not smile when I saw his teeth in the flesh was horrible. Made my excuses and left now I ask all to smile on cam lol "
well in the passed i have come across Green theeth, spots , BO that from 10ft away made you feel ill ... bad breath ... like thay had been eating Garlic for a month , Gone to there house and was so dirty it put me off going to bed with them ... and all had fab pics .. so pics old or new still can be put off .

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

"

Isn't it better to be turned down and put people off... rather than take time to meet someone who won't want to fuck you once they clap eyes on you?"

I guess it depends on the circumstances- I could give one example where a couple said they were looking to meet a local couple for a social drink only because she was pregnant. Surely if you want to meet for a drink and chat only then your play preferences dont really come into it?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

Isn't it better to be turned down and put people off... rather than take time to meet someone who won't want to fuck you once they clap eyes on you?

I guess it depends on the circumstances- I could give one example where a couple said they were looking to meet a local couple for a social drink only because she was pregnant. Surely if you want to meet for a drink and chat only then your play preferences dont really come into it?"

I think that your preferences would still count, I wouldn't want to spend time with a stinky, ugly or horrid person - ! Z

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

If some ones pics were 3 stone lighter and you not into fat people then you have every right to walk away... its a bit like someones pic of 10 years ago looking like Brad Pitt and time has not served them well, if you go on looks you would not still shag them.....

We agree with the cam to cam before a meet...

"If some ones pics were 3 stone lighter and you not into fat people then you have every right to walk away... its a bit like someones pic of 10 years ago looking like Brad Pitt and time has not served them well, if you go on looks you would not still shag them.....

We agree with the cam to cam before a meet... "

everyone seems to miss the point.you cant put up pics that are 10 yrs old and say "this is us"...its pure deceit and a complete waste of peoples time.

if you set your age limit at say 52 as you are 42 and someone who has the free bus pass and is 62 proclaims to be nearer 50 and can they please have a meet how would that make you feel when they turned up on your doorstep?

By *hocotreacleWoman  over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

Being one of the larger ladies, I am fully aware that I am a bit like marmite, you either love it or you hate it so I make sure I mention my size.

I am completely baffled by someone putting an old picture or a picture of someone else on here. It defeats the purpose of the site which is to meet eventually for fun.....nakid fun!

Nowhere to hide then.

Its a pity they feel they have to do that really, because I have found that there is someone on here for everyone whatever the size or sexual tastes.

Some of you said with regards to a cam. We do have a cam and use it the couple didn't have one they said it was broken. We went on the understanding the pictures on profile was recent we even asked them I said ours are only 2 months old and some others 6 months old. They said there's were only 6 months old. We believed them and when we did meet face to face we realised we had be lied to.

At the end of the day, we all have different views and criteria for meeting and playing.

Even if the pics had been ok, you still have to have a 4 way attraction before you get down to playing, and people call a halt to procedings for many different reasons.

I wouldn't dwell on this for too long. We've been turned down just as many times as we have decided to walk away. There are no rules, except the ones you and your partner make, and the ones the other couple make.

Everyone elses view is irrelavant. You did nothing wrong, so just put this behind you and just look forward.

It might happen again, who knows? but no doubt you will go to future meets with your eyes a little wider open

Our eyes will defo be wide open next time

"Some of you said with regards to a cam. We do have a cam and use it the couple didn't have one they said it was broken. We went on the understanding the pictures on profile was recent we even asked them I said ours are only 2 months old and some others 6 months old. They said there's were only 6 months old. We believed them and when we did meet face to face we realised we had be lied to. "
You should have told them to get a Cam from super- market 5 pounds only ....... and only after that meet them .... yes you can look back now think we was lied too and spent hours getting there and was not for us ....... you have leaned a lesson in my eyes .... cover your back and make sure you see pics and cam next if that picky ..

I will do and thankyou

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

The webcam checking is always a good idea, and the price and ease of use these days makes it simple. Or failing that add a picture to the profile with a sign showing the day the picture was taken and their profile name.

What I am surprised about is the reactions of some to the original poster. Have all those people having a go never turned up for a meet and thought mmm person isn't really what I was looking for. It is far to easy to have an online personality and find people to be uber boring in real world, lacking in manners etc

all my photos are updated on a regular basis

» Add a new message to this topic