FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Discretion lady's.

Discretion lady's.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassyandadventurous OP   Man  over a year ago

England and Wales

A quick question.... How many of you lady's here on fab want to let out your slutty side in total discretion..??

Not all with me either

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Think everyone hopes for total discretion. Hardly want private life broadcast lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would tell you but that would be indiscreet

I feel that's exactly what I do! Discretion is key.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Think everyone hopes for total discretion. Hardly want private life broadcast lol "

We all want discretion but in my experience the people who whang on about it do so because they have something to hide or feel guilty about.

"A quick question.... How many of you lady's here on fab want to let out your slutty side in total discretion?"

As opposed to what?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Think everyone hopes for total discretion. Hardly want private life broadcast lol

We all want discretion but in my experience the people who whang on about it do so because they have something to hide or feel guilty about."

That's not always the case. I value discretion and I've got nothing to hide or feel guilty about. I just don't think there's any need for everyone to know everything. As a rule I don't use the verification system for this reason.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Think everyone hopes for total discretion. Hardly want private life broadcast lol

We all want discretion but in my experience the people who whang on about it do so because they have something to hide or feel guilty about.

That's not always the case. I value discretion and I've got nothing to hide or feel guilty about. I just don't think there's any need for everyone to know everything. As a rule I don't use the verification system for this reason. "

I value, expect and offer discretion as a given. But find people who mention it repeatedly often have something to hide.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

That's not always the case. I value discretion and I've got nothing to hide or feel guilty about. I just don't think there's any need for everyone to know everything. As a rule I don't use the verification system for this reason.

I value, expect and offer discretion as a given. But find people who mention it repeatedly often have something to hide."

Aha... gotcha. Well I guess discretion is beyond necessary for some!

I value, expect and offer discretion as a given. But find people who mention it repeatedly often have something to hide.

Aha... gotcha. Well I guess discretion is beyond necessary for some! "

I only now leave veris for people who have asked for them discression is they key

I'd rather meet men who value discretion too. I don't really care what someone's reasons are for wanting privacy and discretion, but we're all entitled to it, and if I get a hint that someone is a bit show-offy or casual with people's privacy then I'm not going there.

"I'd rather meet men who value discretion too. I don't really care what someone's reasons are for wanting privacy and discretion, but we're all entitled to it, and if I get a hint that someone is a bit show-offy or casual with people's privacy then I'm not going there. "

This.

There was a guy who posted on here for a while who met a friend of mine and told me about it. not cool. He seemed shocked I wouldn't be meeting him. Lol. Moron.

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

[Removed by poster at 28/02/16 13:07:45]

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"I'd rather meet men who value discretion too. I don't really care what someone's reasons are for wanting privacy and discretion, but we're all entitled to it, and if I get a hint that someone is a bit show-offy or casual with people's privacy then I'm not going there. "

Taken the words from my mouth or in these cases letters from my keyboard

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"A quick question.... How many of you lady's here on fab want to let out your slutty side in total discretion..??

Not all with me either "

I doubt very many long-term married couples go to work the next morning and announce their swinging or non-swinging f**kathons

I don't want to either

However, 'discretion' on profiles here usually means:

1) Married

2) Living with parents

3) Ashamed of having thy 'FatMinger' over at my place in case the neighbours find out

My reaction; give very wide berth

» Add a new message to this topic