FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lactation, induced lactation

Lactation, induced lactation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I'm looking for someone who like ANR, ABF.

Lactation fetish turn me on and I can't stop thinking about it.

Maybe some women would like to try induced lactation, you can loose weight with induced lactation without any workout.

If you would like to try send me pm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't lose weight with induced lactation. There is nothing chemically that would make that happen.

(However you might lose weight due to the lack of sleep and stress from trying to induce...)

"You can't lose weight with induced lactation. There is nothing chemically that would make that happen.

(However you might lose weight due to the lack of sleep and stress from trying to induce...)"

Of course you can loose weight, because your body burning 500 calories every day to produce the milk, if you don't take extra 500 calories to your body, then you will loose weight. Is simply you burning calories but don't take extra food to recover

If u was older n closer i be intetested

"You can't lose weight with induced lactation. There is nothing chemically that would make that happen.

(However you might lose weight due to the lack of sleep and stress from trying to induce...)

Of course you can loose weight, because your body burning 500 calories every day to produce the milk, if you don't take extra 500 calories to your body, then you will loose weight. Is simply you burning calories but don't take extra food to recover "

Female bodies have to be suitably nourished in order to produce breast milk and lactate. It would be very rare that a body would continue to produce milk while you are in a calorie deficit. One of the first thing that the bodies will do, if you are not providing it with enough calories, is cut non-essential services like breastmilk.

Also - there are far, far easier ways to lose *more* weight than by inducing lactation. Like, going to the gym for an hour a day and doing squats and deadlifts would be easier than inducing lactation. (I should know, I induced a small amount last year - it was very hard to even get to the stage where I produced a tiny, tiny amount of milk - let alone 500 calories worth a day.)

"If u was older n closer i be intetested "

I'm working a cross uk so maybe next time I'll be in your area

» Add a new message to this topic