FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > American Presidential contest (part 3)

American Presidential contest (part 3)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If he hadn't inherited $200m, you know where Donald Trump would be? Selling watches in Manhattan" - Marco Rubio

Ooh get her...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""If he hadn't inherited $200m, you know where Donald Trump would be? Selling watches in Manhattan" - Marco Rubio

Ooh get her... "

Well somebody's finally decided to get at trumper at the self proclaimed business genius!!

It's about time, the guys taken corporate bankruptcy about 4 times,I mean he's already come out with all the financial shanangans in the first debates and for some reason nobody picked up on it... Oh yeah I think it was the line when he said.... I've already paid all these guys off stood next to me and when I ring their there for me.. Oh oh everybody look at the floor and say nothing

I genuinely can't think of any occupation where he would be my first choice to fill a vacancy ......

I like to think of it like this.

Rubio is the product of two billionaire backers already, he's there face man dealing with the public but talking the shit his billionaire bankers want talked...

With trumper, all were doing is cutting out the middle men of Cruz and rubio and seeing what utter shite billionaire backers talk

"I genuinely can't think of any occupation where he would be my first choice to fill a vacancy ......

"

I can picture him at my local refuse dump... Hey hey come on we all know I'm in charge of this dump, you wanna dump, come see trump

"I genuinely can't think of any occupation where he would be my first choice to fill a vacancy ......

"

I think he'd be good playing the lead role as David Brent it they ever do a season 3 of the office

I think he'd be good playing the lead role as David Brent it they ever do a season 3 of the office "

I can see the connection ......

But in all honesty I'm leaning more towards something like a crash test dummy .......

""If he hadn't inherited $200m, you know where Donald Trump would be? Selling watches in Manhattan" - Marco Rubio

Ooh get her... "

Ha!

I think he'd be good playing the lead role as David Brent it they ever do a season 3 of the office

I can see the connection ......

But in all honesty I'm leaning more towards something like a crash test dummy ....... "

To be fair, he was good as a WWE character

Ooh get her...

Ha! "

To be fair, it's true. Trump is pretty much the definition of white privilege. And white trash.

I think his feathers were ruffled last night...and the guy has alienated half the population talking shit about the Mexicans lol

"I think his feathers were ruffled last night...and the guy has alienated half the population talking shit about the Mexicans lol "

this will sound silly, bit mad but I often fantasize about him cuckolding me and having me watch as he enjoys my wife

Ooh get her... .

Well somebody's finally decided to get at trumper at the self proclaimed business genius!!

It's about time, the guys taken corporate bankruptcy about 4 times,I mean he's already come out with all the financial shanangans in the first debates and for some reason nobody picked up on it... Oh yeah I think it was the line when he said.... I've already paid all these guys off stood next to me and when I ring their there for me.. Oh oh everybody look at the floor and say nothing"

To be fair, I wouldn't hold the bankruptcy against him. When you have hundreds of subsideries then it's a basic function of a limited liability company to occasionally go bust, in the real world we don't all get government bail outs.

I do actually like him showing up all the politicians who take money from the business world. I would like to see him humiliate Hill-dog on that point...

"I think his feathers were ruffled last night...and the guy has alienated half the population talking shit about the Mexicans lol

this will sound silly, bit mad but I often fantasize about him cuckolding me and having me watch as he enjoys my wife"

Just when you think you've seen everything...

"I think his feathers were ruffled last night...and the guy has alienated half the population talking shit about the Mexicans lol

this will sound silly, bit mad but I often fantasize about him cuckolding me and having me watch as he enjoys my wife"

Weirdo lol

this will sound silly, bit mad but I often fantasize about him cuckolding me and having me watch as he enjoys my wife

Weirdo lol "

He's not exactly a well trimmed bull in his prime... I imagine he'd be a 'five-pumps then cum-dump' kind of guy rather than a stallion who leaves your wife in a pool of her own cum.

Ooh get her... .

It's about time, the guys taken corporate bankruptcy about 4 times,I mean he's already come out with all the financial shanangans in the first debates and for some reason nobody picked up on it... Oh yeah I think it was the line when he said.... I've already paid all these guys off stood next to me and when I ring their there for me.. Oh oh everybody look at the floor and say nothing

To be fair, I wouldn't hold the bankruptcy against him. When you have hundreds of subsideries then it's a basic function of a limited liability company to occasionally go bust, in the real world we don't all get government bail outs.

I do actually like him showing up all the politicians who take money from the business world. I would like to see him humiliate Hill-dog on that point..."

In the real world we don't all get to hang on to our major assets while wiping out our debt!.

Don't get me wrong I know what your saying but bankruptcy laws really need modernising, there's way to many people abusing them

Ooh get her... .

I do actually like him showing up all the politicians who take money from the business world. I would like to see him humiliate Hill-dog on that point....

In the real world we don't all get to hang on to our major assets while wiping out our debt!.

Don't get me wrong I know what your saying but bankruptcy laws really need modernising, there's way to many people abusing them"

You're talking about chapter 11 vrs chapter 7?

I don't think we have that kind of distinction here though...

Caveat emptor at the end of the day... anyone who lends money to an airline is an idiot who deserves to lose it in my opinion.

Ooh get her...

Ha!

To be fair, it's true. Trump is pretty much the definition of white privilege. And white trash. "

I know. That's why it's so funny. Although it's always good to hear stuff like that from other priveleged politicians. Even politicians who make themselves out to be "average" have been relatively priveleged.

Ooh get her...

Ha!

To be fair, it's true. Trump is pretty much the definition of white privilege. And white trash.

I know. That's why it's so funny. Although it's always good to hear stuff like that from other priveleged politicians. Even politicians who make themselves out to be "average" have been relatively priveleged."

I have nothing against people of privilege, I just wish they'd be honest about it.

If someone throw that insult at me, I'd just say "I was given a ball and I ran with it, whilst you sir, you wouldn't catch a 5 yard screen pass in a pee wee football game"

Ooh get her...

Ha!

I know. That's why it's so funny. Although it's always good to hear stuff like that from other priveleged politicians. Even politicians who make themselves out to be "average" have been relatively priveleged.

I have nothing against people of privilege, I just wish they'd be honest about it.

If someone throw that insult at me, I'd just say "I was given a ball and I ran with it, whilst you sir, you wouldn't catch a 5 yard screen pass in a pee wee football game" "

But there is a difference between "having something against the privileged" and wanting a politician who is truly going to represent your interests.

But yes, it would help if ALL politicians were more honest about their privilege. I guess the downside of that can be found in Mitt Romney's failed campaign, though. He didn't hide his privilege, and it helped result in his downfall.

Ooh get her... "

Isn't it true that the Trump managed to turn that $200 million into $100 million ? Or some such ?

Or am I just repeating a Web story ?

Ooh get her...

Isn't it true that the Trump managed to turn that $200 million into $100 million ? Or some such ?

Or am I just repeating a Web story ? "

There's some story about his dad would have been better off sticking the money in the bank than what Trump has done with it, but I don't think the numbers actually stacked up and it was just a poor attempt at smear. I wouldn't argue Trump is an unsuccessful business guy, just that he's not very good at acknowledging all the help he had. He always talks about "I" and "my" never "our company" or "we" like most CEO's would.

Ooh get her...

Ha!

If someone throw that insult at me, I'd just say "I was given a ball and I ran with it, whilst you sir, you wouldn't catch a 5 yard screen pass in a pee wee football game"

But there is a difference between "having something against the privileged" and wanting a politician who is truly going to represent your interests.

But yes, it would help if ALL politicians were more honest about their privilege. I guess the downside of that can be found in Mitt Romney's failed campaign, though. He didn't hide his privilege, and it helped result in his downfall. "

I thought it was because he's a Mormon

Bless him, I can't remember much else about him other than he seemed quite successful outside of politics which I like. I liked a John McCain though, it thought Obama got lucky against him. Not so many months before the election McCain was schooling Obama on foreign policy and showing how weak he was on it. But as the reality of the domestic economic issues became more striking then that's where Obama had the edge and everyone stopped caring about foreign policy. I think if the election was 6 months earlier, he would have beaten Obama.

Ooh get her... .

I do actually like him showing up all the politicians who take money from the business world. I would like to see him humiliate Hill-dog on that point....

Don't get me wrong I know what your saying but bankruptcy laws really need modernising, there's way to many people abusing them

You're talking about chapter 11 vrs chapter 7?

I don't think we have that kind of distinction here though...

Caveat emptor at the end of the day... anyone who lends money to an airline is an idiot who deserves to lose it in my opinion. "

Or a premiership football team .

Yes exactly it's not really smart business people being great entrepreneurs... More like very good at creative accountancy.

As a small businesses person myself you could poll everyone one of us, we all know of at least 1 or 2 companies who are serial bankruptcy seekers, they make a bloody good living for a quite a few years by moving assets, restarting companies and wiping their debts... And those debts are usually always put on the other small businesses like me, owing me 4k means I'm on the bottom of the list to get paid out but that 4k means an awful lot to the littler guy .

Trumps just at the extreme end of it, doing it on a larger scale.

Taking risk and succeeding should pay an incentive but at the same time taking risk and failing should have a punitive measure, many times it doesn't

Ooh get her...

Ha!

But yes, it would help if ALL politicians were more honest about their privilege. I guess the downside of that can be found in Mitt Romney's failed campaign, though. He didn't hide his privilege, and it helped result in his downfall.

Bless him, I can't remember much else about him other than he seemed quite successful outside of politics which I like. I liked a John McCain though, it thought Obama got lucky against him. Not so many months before the election McCain was schooling Obama on foreign policy and showing how weak he was on it. But as the reality of the domestic economic issues became more striking then that's where Obama had the edge and everyone stopped caring about foreign policy. I think if the election was 6 months earlier, he would have beaten Obama. "

Romney lost because of his underpants and McCain lost because he choose the most stupid woman on earth as his vp and she was 1 heartbeat from a 70 odd year olds presidency

"I thought it was because he's a Mormon

Bless him, I can't remember much else about him other than he seemed quite successful outside of politics which I like. I liked a John McCain though, it thought Obama got lucky against him. Not so many months before the election McCain was schooling Obama on foreign policy and showing how weak he was on it. But as the reality of the domestic economic issues became more striking then that's where Obama had the edge and everyone stopped caring about foreign policy. I think if the election was 6 months earlier, he would have beaten Obama. .

Romney lost because of his underpants and McCain lost because he choose the most stupid woman on earth as his vp and she was 1 heartbeat from a 70 odd year olds presidency"

You're largely right about McCain, but I disagree about Romney. His being Mormon wasn't really that big an issue in the US. What sunk him was a secret video release by a waiter at a campaign fundraiser for big money donors where he basically called half the country moochers with no self respect. That was his privelege shining through.

Ooh get her...

Ha!

Bless him, I can't remember much else about him other than he seemed quite successful outside of politics which I like. I liked a John McCain though, it thought Obama got lucky against him. Not so many months before the election McCain was schooling Obama on foreign policy and showing how weak he was on it. But as the reality of the domestic economic issues became more striking then that's where Obama had the edge and everyone stopped caring about foreign policy. I think if the election was 6 months earlier, he would have beaten Obama. .

Romney lost because of his underpants and McCain lost because he choose the most stupid woman on earth as his vp and she was 1 heartbeat from a 70 odd year olds presidency"

Can't argue with that, Sarah Palin is the poster child of why positive discrimination is not a good thing.

Romney lost because of his underpants and McCain lost because he choose the most stupid woman on earth as his vp and she was 1 heartbeat from a 70 odd year olds presidency

You're largely right about McCain, but I disagree about Romney. His being Mormon wasn't really that big an issue in the US. What sunk him was a secret video release by a waiter at a campaign fundraiser for big money donors where he basically called half the country moochers with no self respect. That was his privelege shining through. "

Yeah that's true, I just think he'd have got away with it more if he'd not been a moron, I mean a Mormon

You're largely right about McCain, but I disagree about Romney. His being Mormon wasn't really that big an issue in the US. What sunk him was a secret video release by a waiter at a campaign fundraiser for big money donors where he basically called half the country moochers with no self respect. That was his privelege shining through. "

Aah I see, I didn't remember that bit. Insulting people isn't really a vote winner...

» Add a new message to this topic