By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On c4, its a bit like fab.....with posh accents

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

And snobbery

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ja, just a touch. Ones invite was lost in the post you know!!!

Like fook was it!! Lol.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This was the one with the masks I think. One of a whole series of people in masks talking about sex programmes on Ch4 last year.

This must be at least the first 3rd/4th time they have shown this.

R

Extreme snobbery..

Vile how they sit at a laptop and decide who is or isnt sexy enough..

Basically, going on looks alone!!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Extreme snobbery..

Basically, going on looks alone!!"

Isn't that what happens here any way? It's not an open to all club situation but an organised party (albeit paid).

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Party organisers can invite whomever they choose IMO, be that bi people, black people or beautiful people. It's their party, they can restrict it to just those they find hot.

I wouldn't qualify for any of the beautiful people parties which is fine because I don't want to mix with them either.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Sure I've seen it before and I'm still thinking wtf about the masks

"Sure I've seen it before and I'm still thinking wtf about the masks "

C4 loves eyes wide shut lol

By *edallionMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Party organisers can invite whomever they choose IMO, be that bi people, black people or beautiful people. It's their party, they can restrict it to just those they find hot.

I wouldn't qualify for any of the beautiful people parties which is fine because I don't want to mix with them either."

I agree with they're open to invite who they want as am sure there's a party that suits everyone on here.

Saying you wouldn't want to mix with beautiful people is your decision but please tell me who you're after? Half beautiful ones?

manchester

"Extreme snobbery..

What else should they go with?

Hobbies or CV?

It's obviously a high end London party for the very good looking and maybe fussy ones with nice cars who won't moan about gate fee.

Same way Ferrari doesn't care about the average or low income families. Such is life unfortunately

"Extreme snobbery..

Hobbies or CV?

It's obviously a high end London party for the very good looking and maybe fussy ones with nice cars who won't moan about gate fee.

Same way Ferrari doesn't care about the average or low income families. Such is life unfortunately"

So good looking and wealthy are synonymous?

There aren't average looking or even unattractive people that are wealthy?

There aren't attractive people that are broke?

Besides, wealthy people can be incredibly tight. That's how they got, and stay, wealthy.

"Party organisers can invite whomever they choose IMO, be that bi people, black people or beautiful people. It's their party, they can restrict it to just those they find hot.

I wouldn't qualify for any of the beautiful people parties which is fine because I don't want to mix with them either.

I agree with they're open to invite who they want as am sure there's a party that suits everyone on here.

Saying you wouldn't want to mix with beautiful people is your decision but please tell me who you're after? Half beautiful ones? "

Ones that want to mix with me, probably.

Would you want to mix with people who think they are so much better than you that you should be neither seen nor heard?

My reaction to it was snobery, but if I git an invite, would I graciously decline?, would I fuck, is be in like a shot, its an experience, and it wild be a one time only deal, or in reality, a never happen deal, but I'm not the type to dwell on what I can't have, its what I do have that counts

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

"Extreme snobbery..

Well tbh that's what I do on here to a certain extent. I'm not going to fuck anyone I don't find sexy.

And why is it that if you speak in a certain what you're labelled a snob / posh....?

manchester

"Extreme snobbery..

Hobbies or CV?

Same way Ferrari doesn't care about the average or low income families. Such is life unfortunately

Besides, wealthy people can be incredibly tight. That's how they got, and stay, wealthy.

"

No one said good looking and wealthy are synonymous and yes there are rich ugly folks. You've failed to consider that there are people who only play with people who look and belong in their socio and economic class. You can't blame them for wanting what they see as the best.

manchester

Saying you wouldn't want to mix with beautiful people is your decision but please tell me who you're after? Half beautiful ones?

Would you want to mix with people who think they are so much better than you that you should be neither seen nor heard?"

It's that simple then.

Find that party that wants you and go have fun there.

The organisers are doing those being rejected a favour by not taking their money as you quite said they might only stare all night. Life is too short to worry about being everywhere. Truth is not everyone will be everyone's type.

That young guy who picks and chooses is an absolute douchebag. I wouldn't look at him twice, cheeky git.

"Extreme snobbery..

Hobbies or CV?

No one said good looking and wealthy are synonymous and yes there are rich ugly folks. You've failed to consider that there are people who only play with people who look and belong in their socio and economic class. You can't blame them for wanting what they see as the best.

"

Actually, yeah, I can blame them, if I want to.

We have freedom like that in this society.

As I've said above, party organisers can invite whomever they like to their parties. That goes for children's birthday parties, dinner parties or sex parties.

Based on the attitudes and preferences, and how those preferences are expressed, of people, there may be some that I choose not to mix with, and that's fine too.

Would you want to mix with people who think they are so much better than you that you should be neither seen nor heard?

It's that simple then.

The organisers are doing those being rejected a favour by not taking their money as you quite said they might only stare all night. Life is too short to worry about being everywhere. Truth is not everyone will be everyone's type."

Do you think you are telling me something I don't know, or haven't actually expressed myself?

I can quite clearly see where I've written that people who organise parties can invite whomever they choose and that's fine IMO.

I can also see where I've said that I have absolutely no problem being excluded from an event where the selection criteria means I am unlikely to have anything in common with anyone there, and am equally unlikely to like any of them much.

Is it unclear to you that I am saying I am entirely comfortable that I am not the "type" of some people because they equally well not be my "type"?

By *oxiAnneWoman  over a year ago

Not on a Hot Gin Roof :/

"That young guy who picks and chooses is an absolute douchebag. I wouldn't look at him twice, cheeky git. "

I haven't seen the programme but is he really a douchebag or is he just trying to find a mix of people that'll gell together?

"That young guy who picks and chooses is an absolute douchebag. I wouldn't look at him twice, cheeky git.

I haven't seen the programme but is he really a douchebag or is he just trying to find a mix of people that'll gell together?"

He comes across as cocky and arrogant and boastful. Ugh.

"That young guy who picks and chooses is an absolute douchebag. I wouldn't look at him twice, cheeky git.

I haven't seen the programme but is he really a douchebag or is he just trying to find a mix of people that'll gell together?

He comes across as cocky and arrogant and boastful. Ugh."

I bet he didn't feel do cocky when he lost £33m in property deals when the recession hit, I would have eaten my own head if that had happened to me

I ranked 'Dangerous' the last time I played at one.

Programmes about people on benefits are painted on here as being deliberately produced to provoke outrage and disdain to that part of the community. Luckily we all see through that on here.

But when it's Rich people................

If they're good looking why do they need to wear masks ?

Very good parties so Iv been told.

"If they're good looking why do they need to wear masks ?"

It's a condition of platinum membership lol

A sex party without poor people, how quaint and dandy xx signed up

The chap on the programme is actually on here. He's quite a nice chap in real life.

"The chap on the programme is actually on here. He's quite a nice chap in real life. "

Maybe you could drop him a message, I'm sure everyone would love to hear his take on how he was portrayed in the program, and I'm sure he would like to defend himself against the "douche bag" accusations

"The chap on the programme is actually on here. He's quite a nice chap in real life.

Maybe you could drop him a message, I'm sure everyone would love to hear his take on how he was portrayed in the program, and I'm sure he would like to defend himself against the "douche bag" accusations"

When it first aired there were a few threads with some lively debate that he popped into. Unfortunately after a party/event went "south" he has not popped up for a while.

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

This was a repeat.

Personally it doesn't bother me. Whether his types of parties are our cup of tea. Probably not our preferred night out. But I can certainly say that what he is doing, there's a market for and good luck to him for spotting the niche.

I'd say some of it is possibly playing to the camera and if he did lose loads of money in the property market and admit it, then at least he shows he's human. If he wanted to look the perfect untouchable Adonis uber successful businessman, then I'm sure he'd have kept that quiet but he didn't.

Did he come across arrogant? In parts yes. Did his approach ruffle the majority of people's feathers and not cater for? Yes. Would his parties appeal to a small audience who'd be thinking fair play, these are the type of parties we want to go to, we'll have a bit of that! Absolutely!

Would I behave like him? No. Would I run his type of party? No.

But fair play to him! If that's what works for him.

One of the two girls is also on fab and I've spoken with her and she's a lovely girl.

My biggest gripe is that Channel 4 have called this Sex Party Stories and whilst this is true, I don't think it really portrays the wider picture.

I think it would have been better to vary the type of parties and also show what's on offer for different markets and not just the "elite", so to speak.

Forgive me, but the young man, and young lady organising them were hardly what id call perfect.

Its all about class, and deviding the wheat from the chaff for them.

Do we all not have the right to feel as if swingers are just simply swingers.

No swinger is better than any other swinger. We all attend parties and clubs for the same reason.

Good healthy sex.

Elite- big load of crap.

My thoughts, and they will not change anytime soon.

"And snobbery"

How can you be snobby about shagging around

Its not so much about class in my country wealth is class I live in USA half the year and tbh, I found it hard to get on with people on a vast different of wealth for example I would think nothing of flying first class to and from USA but others are not in that financial situation to do so

for annonimity maybe?

"And snobbery

How can you be snobby about shagging around "

exactly nothing classy or snobby about it

Birmingham

"Forgive me, but the young man, and young lady organising them were hardly what id call perfect.

Its all about class, and deviding the wheat from the chaff for them.

Do we all not have the right to feel as if swingers are just simply swingers.

No swinger is better than any other swinger. We all attend parties and clubs for the same reason.

Good healthy sex.

Elite- big load of crap.

My thoughts, and they will not change anytime soon.

"

Totally agree but I guess that's niche marketing for you and I'm guessing it's working.

I guess in the same way where some places market the greedy girl, which focuses on a lady or two or few that get OD'd on cock. I know some women who swing would hate this.

All about catering for the audience.

Would we swing with them? Well in terms of looks, I don't think either of them were ugly and were pretty "next door". I'd certainly have a drink and a chat with them and make my mind up then.

But yes definitely with you that no swinger is better than the next. It's just about finding likeminded swingers to yourselves and then having good health safe kinky fun!

Ch4 should definitely do a documentary for the "standard" swinger though. Always good to get exposure on the box and recruit more people to the dark side.

manchester

It's that simple then.

The organisers are doing those being rejected a favour by not taking their money as you quite said they might only stare all night. Life is too short to worry about being everywhere. Truth is not everyone will be everyone's type.

Do you think you are telling me something I don't know, or haven't actually expressed myself?

I can quite clearly see where I've written that people who organise parties can invite whomever they choose and that's fine IMO.

I can also see where I've said that I have absolutely no problem being excluded from an event where the selection criteria means I am unlikely to have anything in common with anyone there, and am equally unlikely to like any of them much.

Is it unclear to you that I am saying I am entirely comfortable that I am not the "type" of some people because they equally well not be my "type"?"

You've just said they're not your type because you feel like they might not play with you. If it's that much of a pain to you, you can choose and pick who attends your next party. You can't fault a guy who wants just slim and good looking girls. It's preference and case closed.

manchester

"If they're good looking why do they need to wear masks ?

for annonimity maybe?"

Because there might just be someone there with a very high profile in out society.

I would not go to clubs or parties where the organiser was not at least slightly selective, it isn't much of a party if you are not in the same bracket as the rest.

For advertising purposes it is in the interest of the organiser to be seen turning away people, and not just doing it for the cash.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"And snobbery

How can you be snobby about shagging around "

Depends what you mean by snobby:

I tend not to socialise ( and therefore shag) with people who are not in my " Socio-economic" class; or of a similar intellectual standard.

That's just how it is....

"Extreme snobbery..

Well tbh that's what I do on here to a certain extent. I'm not going to fuck anyone I don't find sexy.

And why is it that if you speak in a certain what you're labelled a snob / posh....?"

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"And snobbery

How can you be snobby about shagging around exactly nothing classy or snobby about it "

How about; we only go dogging in the Rolls or the Aston? Don't come near us in your Saxo??

Was it the bloke who was on here and try set up a party with all sorts of stuff promised.turned out to be a massive let down.

Because it's a bit kinky ?

People pay a lot of money to attend these kinds of parties,they don't want to pay Harrods' prices for Lidl produce.

It's that simple then.

Is it unclear to you that I am saying I am entirely comfortable that I am not the "type" of some people because they equally well not be my "type"?

You've just said they're not your type because you feel like they might not play with you. If it's that much of a pain to you, you can choose and pick who attends your next party. You can't fault a guy who wants just slim and good looking girls. It's preference and case closed. "

That's not what I said at all. You've clearly totally misunderstood.

Where have I said I have a problem with anyone's preferences, even when they exclude me? I haven't because I don't, which I stated explicitly.

By *atnat85Woman  over a year ago

northwest

"If they're good looking why do they need to wear masks ?

Because it's a bit kinky ? "

That one with a long beak freaked me out If he came near me wearing one if those I'd be running towards th hills!

I'm having an elite sex party tonight....anyone fancy coming Ha

Birmingham

"Was it the bloke who was on here and try set up a party with all sorts of stuff promised.turned out to be a massive let down."

That might have been the effrenata event, which sounded like it didn't live up to expectations

"Was it the bloke who was on here and try set up a party with all sorts of stuff promised.turned out to be a massive let down.

That might have been the effrenata event, which sounded like it didn't live up to expectations "

Different guy

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm not sure I'd want to go to any 'elite' party.

"I'm not sure I'd want to go to any 'elite' party. "

I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member

"Was it the bloke who was on here and try set up a party with all sorts of stuff promised.turned out to be a massive let down.

That might have been the effrenata event, which sounded like it didn't live up to expectations "

def not effrenata. it was a guy from london who was on that show,chris or something.

promised a really amazing party then let all sorts of chavs in when it was going as well as he hoped

"People pay a lot of money to attend these kinds of parties,they don't want to pay Harrods' prices for Lidl produce. "

Birmingham

That might have been the effrenata event, which sounded like it didn't live up to expectations

def not effrenata. it was a guy from london who was on that show,chris or something.

promised a really amazing party then let all sorts of chavs in when it was going as well as he hoped"

Ah I don't know then. I think the fella was called Chris on the show.

I guess that two examples of planning something big and not pulling it off. Not as easy as it sounds.

It's bad enough event organising B2B!

Think I'll just stay at the consumer end when it comes to swinging.

Think it's the one who does the heavensx parties

Search on forum for heaven circus. Totally flop by sounds of it.ripped everyone off good and proper

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I would have been quiet happy to be invited as the bit of rough and would willingly use the tradesman entrance to announce ones arrival daaarling

I get my kicks in Stepney

(Well Walthamstow really but it's all East ain't it)

I like posh birds!

» Add a new message to this topic