FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cake

cake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat here watching my daughter experimenting with cakes .

Tonight, chocolate brownie with 8 creme eggs added for extra chocolateness. Yum, can't wait to try .

Have you experimented with cakes? What have you tried? Did it work? (Yeah I know it's not a sex thread but sometimes, when you're not getting it, cake is a damn good replacement?).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've sampled enough ...

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

"Sat here watching my daughter experimenting with cakes .

Tonight, chocolate brownie with 8 creme eggs added for extra chocolateness. Yum, can't wait to try .

Have you experimented with cakes? What have you tried? Did it work? (Yeah I know it's not a sex thread but sometimes, when you're not getting it, cake is a damn good replacement?). "

Experimented with chocolate and cardomom tart recipe exchanging the cardomom for mint,orange and also chilli when infusing the cream....was liked so much by a chef who tasted it he out the chilli version on his menu one christmas

"Sat here watching my daughter experimenting with cakes .

Have you experimented with cakes? What have you tried? Did it work? (Yeah I know it's not a sex thread but sometimes, when you're not getting it, cake is a damn good replacement?).

Experimented with chocolate and cardomom tart recipe exchanging the cardomom for mint,orange and also chilli when infusing the cream....was liked so much by a chef who tasted it he out the chilli version on his menu one christmas "

Wow .That sounds lovely .

Belton

My 40th birthday prezzie was a day cookery course at Betty's of Harrogate...that was one of the pastries I was taught

I tried some brownies the other day that had courgette in, they tasted pretty good but maybe less sweet?

Also I tried a cucumber and lemon curd cake once, when abroad a few years back, overly sweet and bitter, but not terrible.

I love baking ,I have tried allsorts of baking fun.

Yummy results

"My 40th birthday prezzie was a day cookery course at Betty's of Harrogate...that was one of the pastries I was taught "

I really want to go to bettys!!

I havent baked in ages but i never follow a recipe exactly always swap something up and have a play with flavours.

Ive asked the kods for a minecraft pig cake for my birthday

"I tried some brownies the other day that had courgette in, they tasted pretty good but maybe less sweet?

Also I tried a cucumber and lemon curd cake once, when abroad a few years back, overly sweet and bitter, but not terrible.

How was the brownie with courgette?

"

Chocolate cake with beetroot in it.... Wasn't a fan

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I love cooking, but he only cakes I've ever made are fishcakes

Belton

"My 40th birthday prezzie was a day cookery course at Betty's of Harrogate...that was one of the pastries I was taught

I really want to go to bettys!!

I havent baked in ages but i never follow a recipe exactly always swap something up and have a play with flavours.

Ive asked the kods for a minecraft pig cake for my birthday "

Tea shop wise the York one is best..,eaten upstairs in the ballroom, front window overlooking square but love downstairs...feels like you are on a boat and the WW2 history mirror gives you goosebumps

The school is at their factory just outside harrogate...small groups 3 course meal and lots of treats included but bloody expensive £180 !! Well worth it though

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Fruit cake, can do this from memory,

Stollen, turns out ok, but too much marzipan makes the cake wet in the middle,

Bourbon cakes, absolute disaster, baking trays buckled leaving a large wedge instead of a flat cake.

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Lemon drizzle cakes one of my specialties

"Lemon drizzle cakes one of my specialties "

I bloody love lemon drizzle cake . My speciality is carrot cake.

» Add a new message to this topic