FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When is 'Too many pictures' Just ' Too many' ??

When is 'Too many pictures' Just ' Too many' ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had some great comments about my pictures and how many I have....

But sadly I have also had the 'too many, leave it out and don't you love yourself... comments.

So in your honest opinion when is 'Too many pictures' Just ' Too many' ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think anything over 30, unless they're very different and show lots of different things, not just different underwear in similar poses, is too many. If they show various things of you then keep them, but if there's 15 of you holding up the wall then that get dull

It's your profile so you can put as many pics as you want on it. Don't listen to others.

when i give up looking before i get to the end

thats too many

Purely individual on privacy, if taking pics and having people enjoy them etc is something which others enjoy them is important, some are quite arty too etc.

For me, I'm not a fan being in pics or having loads of myself, and I get what I want from the site, which is mainly social I suppose.

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

I think its subjective personally I think the female form is far better to look at and can look sexy and erotic in so many different poses, than my ugly body.

But the biggest sexual organ is the brain and its biggest stimulant is visual. So put up as many or as few as you want no body has too look at them if they don't want too.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

When they're all basically the same picture. So someone who puts up 15 face pic selfies that are all the same expression from the same angle with slight variations in light and background.

Too many pictures is when you have to delete some to be able to add more. Otherwise there's no such thing. It's not like anyone is forced to look at them. Mine are primarily for me, if other people don't like them they can go fuck themselves.

I keep getting asked to add more personally I think it's what you feel happy with you cant please everyone

I like your thinking ... hmmm room for more... OK where did I leave my great photographer friend.

"I have had some great comments about my pictures and how many I have....

But sadly I have also had the 'too many, leave it out and don't you love yourself... comments.

So in your honest opinion when is 'Too many pictures' Just ' Too many' ??"

this place isn't about pics its about meeting you post as many pics as you like sexy I just look to see if I fancy you and that's all I need but some women put pics up because it turns them on I get that ,so if that's you enjoy ,sod the negative comments enjoy this place for what it is

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 25/02/16 10:10:43]

Ipswich

"Too many pictures is when you have to delete some to be able to add more. Otherwise there's no such thing. It's not like anyone is forced to look at them. Mine are primarily for me, if other people don't like them they can go fuck themselves. "

Mt Manx nothing wrong with your pictures...

I wouldn't mind getting the hot wax out on a few areas though.... lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Id say 5 of a cock from different angles or 5 of your face from different angles (even seen 5 face pics from same angle) is too much and very boring. When there's variety and they're sexy and horny then all the way up to the limit on fab 50/150 is fine.

OP I looked at at least the first 20 of yours. If I was interested in meeting you I'd have carried on looking to the rest. Not boring, not too many, lots of variety so from me

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Too many pictures is when you have to delete some to be able to add more. Otherwise there's no such thing. It's not like anyone is forced to look at them. Mine are primarily for me, if other people don't like them they can go fuck themselves. "

I have way too many. I'm at full capacity and always have to delete to add more.

Like you, my photos are for me. They're a bit of a timeline usually because they mark activities or events and I like going back and reminiscing.

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I like mucking about in front of the camera. Wearing different outfits so I may have what others think too many.I do it for myself and don't care what others think. If you enjoy it just keep taking pictures

Personally I stick to silver membership because you get 50 pics in total - and for me that's enough!

If I want to post a new pic then I have to delete an older one - which is good because I think everyone should have at least some up-to-date pics - and it means - I hope - that the ones which stay are of a decent quality!

I personally wouldn't look at a 100+ pics on a profile - but if that's what they really want to do then who are they harming?

I am now off to the sun and will take some new ones I like old and new pics so people can see I don't change , lol

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

You can never have too many pics of that quality Dee ... All varied, artistic, imaginative and provocative!!!

Like someone said already too many is when your propping up a wall in different colour undies. I'd never get enough of your pics though ... Very nice indeed !!!

this place isn't about pics its about meeting you post as many pics as you like sexy I just look to see if I fancy you and that's all I need but some women put pics up because it turns them on I get that ,so if that's you enjoy ,sod the negative comments enjoy this place for what it is ..

Oh did you just call me sexy?

It is two fold for me... when I joined here over 3 years ago I had no self confidence what-so-ever about my body and myself as a person... It was a friend that suggested photographs to show me what others see that I couldn't, this brought on friends that are still friends today. This totally changed my thinking over time.

When ever I get down or have doubts about myself, I get together with my good friend and we have another photo shoot.

So I guess the pictures are for others to look at but as important is the feed back I get from them.

Hopefully that all made sense. lol

I love Pictures and dressing up for them. Yours are a good variety with different themes. You can't please everyone,its your profile and if you like it ignore them!

Doll x

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

It's your profile, your pictures. You do whatever you feel is right. If you're happy with it then that's all that matters. Don't let random people tell you what's best for you.

"It's your profile, your pictures. You do whatever you feel is right. If you're happy with it then that's all that matters. Don't let random people tell you what's best for you."
this is spot on

Too many is when you induce rsi in the fingers when you're fabbing them all

Never too many

Simply too many filthy scenarios and fun to be had. All need capturing. And sometimes sharing

Ipswich

"Too many is when you induce rsi in the fingers when you're fabbing them all "

Most people have 6 usable mouse-clicking fingers

Never to many just keep them classy rather than trashy

I don't have many because im not confident enough with what I've got..It takes me 20 odd attempts to take a selfie that I like lol

If I liked what I saw I'd definitely put more up. You ladies have some brilliant pictures and I'm suitably envious!!

"I don't have many because im not confident enough with what I've got..It takes me 20 odd attempts to take a selfie that I like lol

If I liked what I saw I'd definitely put more up. You ladies have some brilliant pictures and I'm suitably envious!!"

Must say what you do have is very tastefully done

Never too many as long as they vary.

Ipswich

"I don't have many because im not confident enough with what I've got..It takes me 20 odd attempts to take a selfie that I like lol

If I liked what I saw I'd definitely put more up. You ladies have some brilliant pictures and I'm suitably envious!!"

Find someone you trust (or whose work you like) and let them take photos and get the best out of you. If you are nervous - it's hard to get a good photo because you are shaking to much.

Just post the photos you like

"Never too many as long as they vary. "

Or Vara even

I think I'm probably guilty of having too many

If I liked what I saw I'd definitely put more up. You ladies have some brilliant pictures and I'm suitably envious!!

Must say what you do have is very tastefully done "

Thankyou

Find someone you trust (or whose work you like) and let them take photos and get the best out of you. If you are nervous - it's hard to get a good photo because you are shaking to much.

Just post the photos you like"

Yeah don't have anyone I trust that much!!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Suppose it depends on the quality and content,you don't really want to see a hundred pics of just a cock or a pair of boobs do you.

the moon

Yeah don't have anyone I trust that much!!"

I'd happily take photos of you all day !!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There isn't a set number that makes me think, that's too many on any profile. I just click off a profile when I ve had enough of looking, that might be after 2 photos or that might be after 50 or 100.

Yeah don't have anyone I trust that much!!

I'd happily take photos of you all day !!! "

you can never have too many pics!

I have quite a lot but most are hidden, some are in private file and only 20 or so on show at any one time...

I add new ones every couple of months or so and as I do I remove the older ones so they are constantly updated....I also like to put themes together such as arse pics or boob pics, or legs etc...

I always get nice compliments whenever I post any new ones but that's not really the reason why I do it...although it is nice to know people like them

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We have just about hit the numbrr limit with our photos, but are unapologetic. People seem to like our pics, I enjoy posing and B enjoys taking them. The only problem is deciding which to take down so we can post new ones.

Ultimately it's your profile, use it as you want and if someone doesn't like it the chances are you won't like them either.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Too many is when you've run out of upload space! I'm gonna have to switch to gold site supporter next month!

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I think really everyone could get away with 20 photos Max..that way you'd have quality over quantity. .however what I say and what I do are completely different....

51. Unless you're a gold supporter

"Never too many as long as they vary.

Or Vara even "

Too many are when i get bored looking at them. I don't care what others think

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I take pics solely for me. I like taking them; it keeps me on the diet straight and narrow and if people are put off by the sheer number then they are projecting their own reasoning onto me and I couldn't be doing with them anyway. So there you go.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I take pics solely for me. I like taking them; it keeps me on the diet straight and narrow and if people are put off by the sheer number then they are projecting their own reasoning onto me and I couldn't be doing with them anyway. So there you go."

Well I like yours so carry on lovely

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 25/02/16 19:12:21]

same I take them for myself

"when i give up looking before i get to the end

thats too many "

I get bored looking through my own pics..

Might have to delete some!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We've had nothing but positive comments about ours and still get fabbed for the first lot posted. We put them up because we like them and if people don't then all they have to do is click on another profile

As many as you like..? Although I must admit.. I generally only look at the first 10 (ish) if someone has loads.. Less if it's all cocks.. or a couples profile and all of just the lady

Ipswich

I love looking through people's galleries. Must admit I do like to see a variety of styles/poses. Good for future ideas though

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I lose interest at more than 10: ( however good they are )

Whistler21 as the photographer who has taken 85% of my pictures I have to say I love your idea's...

Now all we have to do is find a way of keeping the coffee hot... Haha

It doesn't matter how many pics you have. Don't worry about what others will think, after all you are not forcing anyone to look at them.

And my answer to the 'dont you just love yourself' comment would be the truthful 'yes I do' comment.

Ipswich

"42"

But that is the meaning of life...

I love looking at photos and I love taking photos, so personally I don't think you can ever have too many! Keep snapping!

Her xx

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Too many is when you hit 150, we post those pictures we like and really could careless what others think.

I've had to delete 10 pics just in the last fortnight

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"I've had to delete 10 pics just in the last fortnight "

Same here. I'm going to have to get rid of some of the private rudey shots at this rate.

Well you do whatever you want, it is your profile after all.

If ppl don't like it that way...

Well they can **** ***

"I've had to delete 10 pics just in the last fortnight

Same here. I'm going to have to get rid of some of the private rudey shots at this rate. "

I'm having this problem atm ....Damn....

the moon

"I've had to delete 10 pics just in the last fortnight

Same here. I'm going to have to get rid of some of the private rudey shots at this rate.

I'm having this problem atm ....Damn...."

All rudie pics can be sent to me and I'll keep them safe!!

Would be a shame to delete any pic of you

We get told quite often that we have too many, just can never decide which ones to get rid of though when we come to add new ones

"It doesn't matter how many pics you have. Don't worry about what others will think, after all you are not forcing anyone to look at them.

And my answer to the 'dont you just love yourself' comment would be the truthful 'yes I do' comment. "

Iconic your pics are amazing love them!

Doll x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've got the full 150 but I don't display them all. But if I wanted to I would. So there!!!

"I've got the full 150 but I don't display them all. But if I wanted to I would. So there!!! "

I'm a bit of an amateur then really

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I've got the full 150 but I don't display them all. But if I wanted to I would. So there!!!

I'm a bit of an amateur then really "

Are you not a platinum member to??

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I think I have 5 now, that's plenty

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I didn't get Platinum for extra pics

» Add a new message to this topic