FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wasters

wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What percentage of people on here are timewasters. I'd say over 50%

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What percentage of people on here are timewasters. I'd say over 50%"

Based on the ratio of arrangements to meets that I have had only 1 or two in 7 years.

Far too many time wasters on here I've been let down there times in two weeks

I waste far too much time on here

I keep getting let down why won't people just meet me ??

"I waste far too much time on here "

Same here. I waste a lot of my own time so add me to that 50%.

Thought it was just a male problem. Didn't realise you ladies got the same treatment

"Far too many time wasters on here I've been let down there times in two weeks"

Know that feeling all I had been stood up on but I'm out of your age limit

Depends what you class as a timewaster. I've met people, but I'm currently on here avoiding work so therefore time wasting.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

*Insert "hilarious" "your mum isn't a timewaster" comment here*

I waste my own time on here, does that count? Plus I love collecting pics of men's bums. So I suppose I am a pic collecting time waster

"Far too many time wasters on here I've been let down three times in two weeks"

"I waste far too much time on here "

+2

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I waste far too much time on here

Same here. I waste a lot of my own time so add me to that 50%."

And add me to. I wast far to much time on here to like now for instance. I really should get this car finished and back to its owner

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Thought it was just a male problem. Didn't realise you ladies got the same treatment "

My theory is a lot of men are let down my men pretending to be women and couples. Obviously they can't actually meet but they enjoy playing the fantasy through for the wanking potential.

Women are mostly let down by men who like the fantasy but are married/don't have enough balls to actually meet or similar.

I don't think women, (real ones), let people down often once they've agreed to meet.

If women want the fantasy aspect, I think it's easier for us to get it without needing to pretend to be something we're not.

I think alot of men do it for an ego boost to see if they've still got it and have no intentions of meeting

There is a correlation between how many time wasters a person encounters and how stringent they are with their vetting of potential meets.

If you keep getting let down be more careful with who you intend to meet.

In the past three months I have only had one meet cancel which was when I was on the way. Was I pissed off? Of course I was but the reason was very genuine.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Oooohh goody, I do love a good timewaster thread. I've not seen one for a couple of days

"I think alot of men do it for an ego boost to see if they've still got it and have no intentions of meeting"

Ego boost....guys dont get that on fab

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I find lots of young couple's profile to be gay guys wanting a dick photo from unsuspecting straight guy.

Had three MIA last week.

Suddenly they disappear, becomes incommunicado till the next day.

So annoying because they make one pass up on legit offers.

I am careful with who I meet. Talk to them for a while and arrange the meet in advance so they know not to make other plans. Then for example a few days before the meet they just never come online where as before they were constantly on. It's odd how all these ones I've arranged meets with a family member has dropped down dead yet they were perfectly fine the day before. Sounds funny but that's the messages I seem to get as to why they can't or didn't turn up.

"I think alot of men do it for an ego boost to see if they've still got it and have no intentions of meeting

Ego boost....guys dont get that on fab "

Some do.

A bit like corra

"I think alot of men do it for an ego boost to see if they've still got it and have no intentions of meeting"

They not realise the effect it has on genuine men who would actually turn up even if was just for coffee nothing else

"I am careful with who I meet. Talk to them for a while and arrange the meet in advance so they know not to make other plans. Then for example a few days before the meet they just never come online where as before they were constantly on. It's odd how all these ones I've arranged meets with a family member has dropped down dead yet they were perfectly fine the day before. Sounds funny but that's the messages I seem to get as to why they can't or didn't turn up."

Talking to them too much can be a mistake. They get the fantasy aspect and wank fodder from it. Those that want to talk about meeting a lot rarely actually want to meet.

"I think alot of men do it for an ego boost to see if they've still got it and have no intentions of meeting

They not realise the effect it has on genuine men who would actually turn up even if was just for coffee nothing else "

What effect is that?

Ego boost....guys dont get that on fab

Some do."

Depends who the boost is from thou

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I waste a lot of time here.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I find lots of young couple's profile to be gay guys wanting a dick photo from unsuspecting straight guy.

Had three MIA last week.

Suddenly they disappear, becomes incommunicado till the next day.

So annoying because they make one pass up on legit offers. "

You can always come back later to all those legit offers....

I wouldn't say I talk to much I work so an hour or so on a night time

Haha course they do

dover

They not realise the effect it has on genuine men who would actually turn up even if was just for coffee nothing else

What effect is that?"

How does it possibly affect you?

What effect is that?"

Some won't meet from areas where they had high let down rate

I have been on here for about 5 years (with a little break). On my previous profile I had over 230 meet verifications (mixed social/sexual/party etc) and I did arrange parties.

Had a few people not turn up to parties....although generally let me know in advance.

I had many, many one on one meets and meets with couples etc. of those not a single one was ever a no show!

I think people need to be careful with their definition of "time wasters" or polish up their bullshit goggles and people out first!

What effect is that?

Some won't meet from areas where they had high let down rate "

What they doing on here then if they dont meet. Perving

What effect is that?

What they doing on here then if they dont meet. Perving "

Wish I knew lol

dover

What effect is that?

Some may not but plenty still will and do meet.

I personally believe many get rejection and timewasting mixed up on here.

Nobody is under any obligation to meet even after lots of correspondence and phone chats.

If a profile has lots of veri's and been on here a while they're very unlikely to be timewasters.

What effect is that?

Some may not but plenty still will and do meet. "

That why not given up

dover

"I personally believe many get rejection and timewasting mixed up on here.

Nobody is under any obligation to meet even after lots of correspondence and phone chats.

If a profile has lots of veri's and been on here a while they're very unlikely to be timewasters.

"

I agree.

It's not foolproof by any means as there are examples cited on the forums of one or two meet-verified guys not showing up, but these are far outweighed by the numbers of no-shows amongst unverified guys...

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've hardly ever had my time wasted, as I'm careful who I meet

"

This

"

But then they wont meet you because your a male slag....you cant win either way

What effect is that?

I don't think that's true at all. Just because one guy is a bit flakey doesn't mean I expect all guys to be flakey.

If someone interests me, I'll judge them on their own behaviour, not that of someone else.

I'm cautious about who I meet, I am careful with my selection process and I never count my chickens until a meet actually turns up, but I don't decline to meet someone simply because others have blown me off or messed me about in the past.

dover

But then they wont meet you because your a male slag....you cant win either way "

That depends on how many profiles you display and, to a certain extent, what they say about you...

"

This is very true.

I've seen people branded timewasters for exchanging a few e-mails and then saying they don't want to meet, or blocking.

Apparently once someone has used their time sending a message, they are entitled to a reply and once they've sent a few messages, that's a guaranteed shag.

But then they wont meet you because your a male slag....you cant win either way "

I've never declined anyone for having too many veris.

I don't place much importance in veris. They can be useful in some ways but they don't matter much to me.

I've never declined anyone for having too many veris.

I don't place much importance in veris. They can be useful in some ways but they don't matter much to me."

I hate the fecking things.

dover

What effect is that?

I don't think that's true at all. Just because one guy is a bit flakey doesn't mean I expect all guys to be flakey.

If someone interests me, I'll judge them on their own behaviour, not that of someone else.

I'm cautious about who I meet, I am careful with my selection process and I never count my chickens until a meet actually turns up, but I don't decline to meet someone simply because others have blown me off or messed me about in the past."

This is reassuring to hear.

There seems to be a tacit assumption on the forums amongst the "bad guys ruin it for the good guys" brigade, that couples and women are deterred from ever meeting again because they get bombarded with crap messages.

Some may be.

I don't know, and nor does anybody else...

But there are still plenty of women and couples on the site, and I don't have any problem finding them, chatting to them, and meeting them.

If some don't reply or simply aren’t interested then that's fine.

That's down to me.

Nobody else.

Not the horrid, nasty, rude, bad guys

Just me.

Well a fine line in between then? I tend to meet people with a couple of veris. I don't like loads myself, but others don't mind them.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you cut out the absolutely necessary discussion time that's involved in evaluating and filtering out of people who aren't compatible - I don't think there are many wasters here.

Expect to chat with many more people than you'll meet - for everyone's benefit.

Expect that some others won't be free at the same times and places as you are.

Expect that others have incomes, families and relationships that will come before you.

Every interaction with others is time investment. But there are no guarantees on payback.

Up your own game and get on with it, if you're seeing others as wasters.

dover

Well a fine line in between then? I tend to meet people with a couple of veris. I don't like loads myself, but others don't mind them."

The number of veris will also be higher the longer you've been on the site...

Well a fine line in between then? I tend to meet people with a couple of veris. I don't like loads myself, but others don't mind them.

The number of veris will also be higher the longer you've been on the site..."

And if you go to group socials.

"Far too many time wasters on here I've been let down there times in two weeks"

They must be crazy to let you down...oh well talks is cheap on here

Lol I been on here for over a year I don't ask for verification from here and not had any meets

Not necessarily. My pal has been on here years doesn't verify anyone and no one verifies her. Her request.

I asked for one verification when I set up my new account just so I could post in here.

dover

The number of veris will also be higher the longer you've been on the site...

Not necessarily. My pal has been on here years doesn't verify anyone and no one verifies her. Her request.

I asked for one verification when I set up my new account just so I could post in here. "

Some dont have or dont show show any verifications it's true, but I guess, in general, single guys would need to do so more than women or couples.

"

This for me too never had a no show xx

There I was reading the last message from her ...it said "See you in 30 mins gorgeous"

The excited was palpable but 4 hrs later and no sign of her my excitement seem less ha

dover

"There I was reading the last message from her ...it said "See you in 30 mins gorgeous"

The excited was palpable but 4 hrs later and no sign of her my excitement seem less ha "

It was a bloke...

"There I was reading the last message from her ...it said "See you in 30 mins gorgeous"

The excited was palpable but 4 hrs later and no sign of her my excitement seem less ha

It was a bloke... "

Ha ....no I spoke to her ....ok he could have been good at a womans voice lol

» Add a new message to this topic