FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Satisfying

Satisfying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Is there virtually nothing that will satisfy some people? What makes you harder to please or made you give up with some and knew it was time to cut your losses?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am genuinely happy with my lot, I live a virtually angst free life and I will with clinical precision cut anything out of my life that impacts that.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I am genuinely happy with my lot, I live a virtually angst free life and I will with clinical precision cut anything out of my life that impacts that. "

I'm pretty similar.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I am genuinely happy with my lot, I live a virtually angst free life and I will with clinical precision cut anything out of my life that impacts that.

I'm pretty similar."

continue to be happy

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I make compromises on a daily basis. Family life. I'm good at virtual juggling though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am genuinely happy with my lot, I live a virtually angst free life and I will with clinical precision cut anything out of my life that impacts that.

I'm pretty similar."

I'm getting more like this

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I am intolerant of intolerance

"I make compromises on a daily basis. Family life. I'm good at virtual juggling though. "

I am the same except not sure about the virtual part lol

I'm hard to please because i learned how to please myself so don't need anybody else to do that for me.

I learned most people can't be depended upon, sadly, but lovely that some can be.

Gave up on being a mug for others. Started with my manipulative ex, just fucked him right off after he punched me in the head while i was pregnant, progressed to my dad, and after fucking off 2 people i used to really care about i find it really easy to fuck off anyone, although it still hurts but not as much as having useless, lying, selfish, abusive, dickheads in my life.

"I'm hard to please because i learned how to please myself so don't need anybody else to do that for me.

I learned most people can't be depended upon, sadly, but lovely that some can be.

Gave up on being a mug for others. Started with my manipulative ex, just fucked him right off after he punched me in the head while i was pregnant, progressed to my dad, and after fucking off 2 people i used to really care about i find it really easy to fuck off anyone, although it still hurts but not as much as having useless, lying, selfish, abusive, dickheads in my life.

"

Love it.

"I'm hard to please because i learned how to please myself so don't need anybody else to do that for me.

Love it. "

Thanks.

Gotta love and look after yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic