FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Missing intimacy

Missing intimacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iSTARess OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Love the shenanigans I get from here but can get kinda lonely, so looking for a partner to share it all with.

Thing is, I'm the kinda girl people want to fuck (or be spanked by), not date. My lifestyle isnt conventional and scares the bejesus out of most on here, let alone vanilla dating sites.

Couples, where the hell do you meet each other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were lucky .

We hooked up together about 6 years ago when we both came out of long term relationships . After a year together we wanted to explore this lifestyle together , and for the first time in our lives we started swinging .

Got married a year later and now after 5 years of swinging together - We enjoy it and each other more than ever

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can understand your need for intimacy I think that's really what a lot of singles (in the broadest sense of the word) are looking for here.

We met at work but that was years ago when the world was young .

I have single women friends in their 40s and 50s who find it almost impossible to meet men in a relationship sense and they've tried the usual routes of dating sites, social groups etc.

It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that you could meet someone on Fab though.

London

You lucky sods

Telling folk I'm a female drag queen, Dominatrix and swinger has them running for the hills. Might appear scary but actually a big softie underneath. Finding someone who can deal with that is another matter.

Nell and I met on here through one of Cheeky's dating threads. I knew withing ten minutes of meeting her that she was incredibly special and I wanted her in my life, the second time we met I quite literally fell in love with her. The level of intimacy, trust, communication, love and pretty much every other emotion we have is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I cannot imagine life without her.

Sorry for sounding cheesy.

London

Not cheesy, lovely.

Jealous as all hell

"Not cheesy, lovely.

Jealous as all hell "

It'll happen when you least expect it. I certainly wasn't expecting love to walk in my door in October last year, I'm glad she did though. X

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

It is a great thing to find, even if you have mind blowing sex with someone some who it's still not as satisfying as being able to cuddle together and listen to music, or just be able to relax and act silly together, it's certainly one of the things I have missed

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Nell and I met on here through one of Cheeky's dating threads. I knew withing ten minutes of meeting her that she was incredibly special and I wanted her in my life, the second time we met I quite literally fell in love with her. The level of intimacy, trust, communication, love and pretty much every other emotion we have is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I cannot imagine life without her.

Sorry for sounding cheesy."

Oh god, this is disgustingly beautiful. Lol. Good for you guys!

"You lucky sods

Telling folk I'm a female drag queen, Dominatrix and swinger has them running for the hills. Might appear scary but actually a big softie underneath. Finding someone who can deal with that is another matter."

Set traps in the hills, then they will be all yours.. Know exactly where you are coming from though as you can only semi fake intamacy it's a special ingredient to find.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"You lucky sods

Telling folk I'm a female drag queen, Dominatrix and swinger has them running for the hills. Might appear scary but actually a big softie underneath. Finding someone who can deal with that is another matter."

It wouldn't scare me but then I am not your average run of the mill type either

"You lucky sods

Don't look for dates on a train spotting site.

Or in other (more serious) words, I guess the best place to look is where people with the same interests 'hang out'.

I think looking on Fab is a great idea. Loads of happy couples meeting on here recently.

"You lucky sods

So much as admitting that I joined a swingers site has men running I just accepted my fate now lol

"Love the shenanigans I get from here but can get kinda lonely, so looking for a partner to share it all with.

Thing is, I'm the kinda girl people want to fuck (or be spanked by), not date. My lifestyle isnt conventional and scares the bejesus out of most on here, let alone vanilla dating sites.

Couples, where the hell do you meet each other?

"

their are many people on here who say they are looking for a date but so far that's not been the case

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Nell and I met on here through one of Cheeky's dating threads. I knew withing ten minutes of meeting her that she was incredibly special and I wanted her in my life, the second time we met I quite literally fell in love with her. The level of intimacy, trust, communication, love and pretty much every other emotion we have is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I cannot imagine life without her.

Fabulous! ! Live, laugh, love - and do it all with the handbrake off, so happy for you both!

We met on a sex site.

London

"You lucky sods

Telling folk I'm a female drag queen, Dominatrix and swinger has them running for the hills. Might appear scary but actually a big softie underneath. Finding someone who can deal with that is another matter.

Don't look for dates on a train spotting site.

Or in other (more serious) words, I guess the best place to look is where people with the same interests 'hang out'.

I think looking on Fab is a great idea. Loads of happy couples meeting on here recently. "

Thing is, I have rather fringe interests. All my drag chums are gay men. Kinky pals just want me to dominate them. Music mates have all married off. Sex mates just want sex. Not much else I'm interested in.

Ooh it's tricky! Sure that person who'll put up with my weird life exists, somewhere

"Ooh it's tricky! Sure that person who'll put up with my weird life exists, somewhere "

They most defiantly are, and generally in the most unexpected places, keep going forward but accept invites from time to time to places you wouldn't normally go. You never know... good luck x

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

It must be nice to have someone to share your life with. Definitely something I want one day. It's maybe the only thing I ultimately want from life in fact.

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

I met my beau here, but I wasn't looking, I was just making kinky friends in a new area. It happens.

I think if you look, you only find the wrong things.

My advice - Just hang tight, get love from the people that love you (friends&family) and keep meeting people/making new friends, here and through all your interests/avenues. When you least expect it, it'll happen for you.

P.s. I didn't believe that until it happened for me

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

"Ooh it's tricky! Sure that person who'll put up with my weird life exists, somewhere

They most defiantly are, and generally in the most unexpected places, keep going forward but accept invites from time to time to places you wouldn't normally go. You never know... good luck x"

Awwwwww

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

one of the best things in life is waking up with a sexy woman in your arms that you have no secrets with

I had a bit of a rant about this recently to my friends. They are all coupled up and seem to think they are missing out on something.

While yes, being single allows me to be on here, have my fun and what not, I still go to bed most nights alone.

There isn't anything like having that body next to you, that warmth and comfort.

I guess the point I'm making is, I know the feeling, I'm missing some intimacy myself.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

OMG you guys

I do miss the intimacy of a relationship but I don't have the time in my life for anyone. I also think that if I did and it fell apart again then I dont know how id recover.

I think the nearest thing id like is a fwb that I can share things with

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I think a lot of us (not all) singles want this whether we like to admit it or not. I would love to be in a relationship with someone who is just as open-minded.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I think a lot of us (not all) singles want this whether we like to admit it or not. I would love to be in a relationship with someone who is just as open-minded. "

Agreed! Single swinging life can be great fun but definitely miss having a partner.

On here

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

6ft 2in hairy Welsh bloke with *grit in his eye* here.

What have you done to me, you b*****d

What have you done to me, you b*****d "

Ya big jess!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

What have you done to me, you b*****d

Ya big jess! "

Fair comment (yer jammy sod!)

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

"one of the best things in life is waking up with a sexy woman in your arms that you have no secrets with "

This

» Add a new message to this topic