FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You boring people

You boring people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What have you had for breakfast? Ohhh how many pairs of shoes do you own?? Oh oh I know let's play a point less game of threads Jesus Christ!!! If I wanted to play a game I would of played candy crush!! If I wanted you to have known what I had for breakfast I would of invited you. And if I want you to know how many shoes I had you, you would, when i allow you to lick them while you worship me and refer to me as your saviour or god or master. I'm not a forum rat or forumite far from. However I've been coming in and out for a few weeks and the threads are getting worse. My fave.... I know because my self esteem is low lets fab each other pictures yaaaay!!! Oh dear.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen

"If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen "

I love the heat but it's cold and windy in here

Who pissed on your cornflakes OP?

Anyone up for matchstick balancing?

Ignore the threads you don't like.

Suggest something then you god fearing person

I like turtles

But surely this thread is just adding to those threads....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Damn! I forgot the breakfast thread *gallops off to post*

"

Who pissed on your cornflakes OP?"

I had oats

"Suggest something then you god fearing person"

God fearing?? Mofo I am god

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Lemons for brekkie??

"I like turtles"

Leather backs??

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Why get wound up about forum threads .chill out its a Sunday

Ignore the ones you don't like an move on

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"

I had oats "

Oh how boring.... Discussing what you had for breakfast!!

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 09:30:47]

And judging by you're green arrow... You have participated in the film and fabbing threads!

I think you just like to cause trouble

"But surely this thread is just adding to those threads.... "

Well said Duke

"What have you had for breakfast? Ohhh how many pairs of shoes do you own?? Oh oh I know let's play a point less game of threads Jesus Christ!!! If I wanted to play a game I would of played candy crush!! If I wanted you to have known what I had for breakfast I would of invited you. And if I want you to know how many shoes I had you, you would, when i allow you to lick them while you worship me and refer to me as your saviour or god or master. I'm not a forum rat or forumite far from. However I've been coming in and out for a few weeks and the threads are getting worse. My fave.... I know because my self esteem is low lets fab each other pictures yaaaay!!! Oh dear. "

Awwwww xx

Fraustrated?

Inbox quiet?

Have a wank lovey- you will soon feel better!

There, there xxxxxx

"And judging by you're green arrow... You have participated in the film and fabbing threads!

I think you just like to cause trouble "

Everyone must use the site as I do....its everyone's responsibility to entertain/engage me....only my way is right...everyone else's way is wrong or boring....now that's a thread I've never seen before.... Oh, wait.....

"Suggest something then you god fearing person

God fearing?? Mofo I am god "

Righto

"If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen

I love the heat but it's cold and windy in here "

You're the only cold thing I can sense around here.

Your negativity is super attractive just like that huge chip on shoulder phwoarr

"If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen

I love the heat but it's cold and windy in here "

You're the only cold thing I can sense around here.

"What have you had for breakfast? Ohhh how many pairs of shoes do you own?? Oh oh I know let's play a point less game of threads Jesus Christ!!! If I wanted to play a game I would of played candy crush!! If I wanted you to have known what I had for breakfast I would of invited you. And if I want you to know how many shoes I had you, you would, when i allow you to lick them while you worship me and refer to me as your saviour or god or master. I'm not a forum rat or forumite far from. However I've been coming in and out for a few weeks and the threads are getting worse. My fave.... I know because my self esteem is low lets fab each other pictures yaaaay!!! Oh dear.

Awwwww xx

Fraustrated?

Inbox quiet?

There, there xxxxxx "

Had gingers nuts with a brew

OP you sound like a very angry and frustrated male this thread is pointless.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"What have you had for breakfast? Ohhh how many pairs of shoes do you own?? Oh oh I know let's play a point less game of threads Jesus Christ!!! If I wanted to play a game I would of played candy crush!! If I wanted you to have known what I had for breakfast I would of invited you. And if I want you to know how many shoes I had you, you would, when i allow you to lick them while you worship me and refer to me as your saviour or god or master. I'm not a forum rat or forumite far from. However I've been coming in and out for a few weeks and the threads are getting worse. My fave.... I know because my self esteem is low lets fab each other pictures yaaaay!!! Oh dear.

Awwwww xx

Fraustrated?

Inbox quiet?

There, there xxxxxx "

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

What would you like to talk about OP? I'm all ears

"What have you had for breakfast? Ohhh how many pairs of shoes do you own?? Oh oh I know let's play a point less game of threads Jesus Christ!!! If I wanted to play a game I would of played candy crush!! If I wanted you to have known what I had for breakfast I would of invited you. And if I want you to know how many shoes I had you, you would, when i allow you to lick them while you worship me and refer to me as your saviour or god or master. I'm not a forum rat or forumite far from. However I've been coming in and out for a few weeks and the threads are getting worse. My fave.... I know because my self esteem is low lets fab each other pictures yaaaay!!! Oh dear. "

It's called fab forum bonding.... dont like the posts.... simple don't read them and don't come in fourms...

What's up you not has your morning wank yet? X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Oh....You're one of those posters....good to know.

"What would you like to talk about OP? I'm all ears "

Deep thinking conversations.

Just join in the threads that interested you? Having a moan about what others post and the generalisation of topics discussed won't change anything, this is "social media" at the end of the day, so everything any anything (which doesn't break the house rules of course) will be discussed, maybe ignore the lounge, and just use the other rooms?

he needs a chill pil......

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Well he got his wish, he is finally getting some attention.....

I like you.

"What would you like to talk about OP? I'm all ears

Deep thinking conversations. "

Well fire away, sat like a coiled spring here.

Awwwww xx

Fraustrated?

Inbox quiet?

There, there xxxxxx

Had gingers nuts with a brew "

Teabagged?

It's called fab forum bonding.... dont like the posts.... simple don't read them and don't come in fourms...

What's up you not has your morning wank yet? X"

Funny enough I didn't need to wank this morning

Awwwww xx

Fraustrated?

Inbox quiet?

There, there xxxxxx

Had gingers nuts with a brew

Teabagged? "

Hahaha good one

You're right op it's all shit.....but sometimes it's entertaining shit

B & M Bargains

Go on then..

What's up you not has your morning wank yet? X

Funny enough I didn't need to wank this morning"

Think you need to to get rid of what ever frustrating you. X

Nuneaton

"OP you sound like a very angry and frustrated male this thread is pointless.

"

I have to agree the op sounds angry an to winge about others what they put on forums is pointless it makes the op sound frustrated an won't get the op any where

Forums are fun an a bit of a laugh to me ..not to be taken seriously so what if someone puts about shoes or what they have for breakfast as a forum topic ..For the op If you don't like the forum title posts don't read them simply move on

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

For heavens sake, grow up

Go on then, start one...

How many more times do you need to be told, Thursday is rant day.

Now shush your moaning and let the rest of us enjoy our sunday..

I like you."

I like him too

what about the fuck sniff or avoid and the can you give me free advice and the diet threads ?

Can't you people see I tell you to jump and your all doing backflips. I'm fishing from my high horse. It's incredibly fun. Keep dancing my puppets make me proud.

I like you.

I like him too "

I like you both

Nuneaton

"Well he got his wish, he is finally getting some attention..... "

Maybe that's why he posted this as a forum topic to get attention an traffic to his profile he is getting attention but negative attention

Hello chums how are we all today . I sense a rift in the force. ( star wars a new hope has finally reached north wales)

Oh my some one is a tad glum.

When pooch and I are feeling down in the jolly old dumps, nothing more makes us chuckle with delight than building and Airfix model .

We have a wizzard Glostor Gladiator to build and paint. Whoopi

So.chums what's your most favourite Airfix Model.

We had one of Angela Merkel , the German chancellor its was spiffing

"Your negativity is super attractive just like that huge chip on shoulder phwoarr"

Ha ha so true !!!

Poor fella ... have to feel sorry for him lol

Or the I can't stand the banale threads that people put in the forums because I have scant regard for the fact that what some find fun or interesting others don't.

For example I think that certain threads are started by dicks, but im happy to accept that. I also believe that some people court controversy as a way of getting noticed and bigging their self esteem and others just think it's funny winding people up.

Catfish!!

This thread is just as pointless, dull, egotistical and self inflating as all the others. However you're coming at it from a place of negativity.

Like Testarossa said; have a wank and pick up your toys, theres a good lad

nr chester

I think he's secretly gay, he can't cope with the fustration at not being able to step out of the closet so he comes in here to goad others until someone leads him out of the depth of his fustration by encouraging him to open up about his anger and hostility towards all the lovely forumites, thus allowing him to be himself and bare his soul in the hope of acceptance just a thought Mrs cmy

"Well he got his wish, he is finally getting some attention.....

Maybe that's why he posted this as a forum topic to get attention an traffic to his profile he is getting attention but negative attention "

Wow well done I'm preparing two cookies for your intelligence right now

No one forces you to read the threads, let alone join in. Maybe you've got far too much time on your hands. Why don't you suggest a subject that would interest us all OP.

Nuneaton

Maybe that's why he posted this as a forum topic to get attention an traffic to his profile he is getting attention but negative attention

Wow well done I'm preparing two cookies for your intelligence right now "

So funny my sides are splitting your that funny lol

"Can't you people see I tell you to jump and your all doing backflips. I'm fishing from my high horse. It's incredibly fun. Keep dancing my puppets make me proud. "

You're an idiot

Nuneaton

"No one forces you to read the threads, let alone join in. Maybe you've got far too much time on your hands. Why don't you suggest a subject that would interest us all OP. "

Hahaha dance little puppets dance for your master

"Can't you people see I tell you to jump and your all doing backflips. I'm fishing from my high horse. It's incredibly fun. Keep dancing my puppets make me proud. "

I'm not your puppet ... i do my own thinking

So when are you going to post something interesting then .... ????.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think some are boring as fuck, but then again I decide that when reading the title and don't click on them.

I love my angst free life

"Hello chums how are we all today . I sense a rift in the force. ( star wars a new hope has finally reached north wales)

When pooch and I are feeling down in the jolly old dumps, nothing more makes us chuckle with delight than building and Airfix model .

"

I built a wonderful Lancaster plane ... my fav

"Can't you people see I tell you to jump and your all doing backflips. I'm fishing from my high horse. It's incredibly fun. Keep dancing my puppets make me proud.

So when are you going to post something interesting then .... ????."

Clearly you are as your here replying haha one nill to ceejay

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Ceejay joined 8 weeks ago and has no verifications to say anything about him so obviously come in this thread to cause a reaction and it's working

Just ignore him......he obviously home alone with no one to play with

Must admit that some of the threads are boring but you wouldn't know unless you read them

Good luck in whatever youvare looking for

What about airfix models , I thought this thread was about them

Nuneaton

"Can't you people see I tell you to jump and your all doing backflips. I'm fishing from my high horse. It's incredibly fun. Keep dancing my puppets make me proud.

We all waiting with baiting breathe what interesting subject the op will post lol

In fairness to you....you're consistent!!

100 miles and hour and no filter!!

I would comment but don't want to be accused of being in a clique

"Hello chums how are we all today . I sense a rift in the force. ( star wars a new hope has finally reached north wales)

I built a wonderful Lancaster plane ... my fav "

Spiffing I built a Shorts Sunderland flying boat , it was a peach

Fuck me it's Kanye West

"Ceejay joined 8 weeks ago and has no verifications to say anything about him so obviously come in this thread to cause a reaction and it's working

Must admit that some of the threads are boring but you wouldn't know unless you read them

Good luck in whatever youvare looking for"

Aha a new puppet your ass look like Courtney love I'd rather play alone thanks

nr chester

"I think he's secretly gay, he can't cope with the fustration at not being able to step out of the closet so he comes in here to goad others until someone leads him out of the depth of his fustration by encouraging him to open up about his anger and hostility towards all the lovely forumites, thus allowing him to be himself and bare his soul in the hope of acceptance just a thought Mrs cmy "
. Ooh no reply for me then op, touched a nerve

"I would comment but don't want to be accused of being in a clique "

The stig is back yes stig

Entertaining thread of the morning

Thanks op.

Yup some stuff I find incredibly mundane...but vice versa some folk find my interests mundane.

Variety is the spice of life.

Clearly you are as your here replying haha one nill to ceejay"

Clearly the fact that you need to come onto the forums and try to cause such animosity says far more about you than any of us

"I think he's secretly gay, he can't cope with the fustration at not being able to step out of the closet so he comes in here to goad others until someone leads him out of the depth of his fustration by encouraging him to open up about his anger and hostility towards all the lovely forumites, thus allowing him to be himself and bare his soul in the hope of acceptance just a thought Mrs cmy . Ooh no reply for me then op, touched a nerve "

Sorry little puppet no I've not forgot you just trying to think if a reply without everyone knowing I chew the meat

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

It's 'would have' - other than that, everything you utter is spot on.

"Hahaha dance little puppets dance for your master "

Oh I always dance for my master.. usually on a woman's face or her partners cock...

But unfortunately seeing as you probably not ever get a meet with these sorts of shots posts. I guess you will never know what it's like to dance on a swinger

Nuneaton

"Ceejay joined 8 weeks ago and has no verifications to say anything about him so obviously come in this thread to cause a reaction and it's working

Good luck in whatever youvare looking for"

I think the op is frustrated maybe not getting any meets or turned down for meets an it's a Sunday an a chill day ...Why does someone get angry is beyond me an let something so trivial like what people post on forums ie like shoes an what people have for breakfast it's obviously getting to the op an like you say he has no one to play with

"Entertaining thread of the morning

Thanks op. "

No problem beautiful lady

Aaawwww so young

Clearly you are as your here replying haha one nill to ceejay"

Oh you are so wrong bit hey ho i will let you think what you want as you are so young and clearly not getting much fun of any kind

Fuck me it's Kanye West "

Hahaha made me laugh

Fuck me it's Kanye West "

I disagree.

Kanye West is a bit of a twa......

Hold on, I see what you did there.

Good luck in whatever youvare looking for

I think the op is frustrated maybe not getting any meets or turned down for meets an it's a Sunday an a chill day ...Why does someone get angry is beyond me an let something so trivial like what people post on forums ie like shoes an what people have for breakfast it's obviously getting to the op an like you say he has no one to play with "

Right you are little puppet I'm so angry right rah rah watch me roar

"Damn! I forgot the breakfast thread *gallops off to post* "

Haha tickled me this did!

I built a wonderful Lancaster plane ... my fav

Spiffing I built a Shorts Sunderland flying boat , it was a peach "

Nice

We should swap pics

Thanks op. "

It kept me entertained too while I ate my bacon sandwich

Clearly you are as your here replying haha one nill to ceejay

Clearly the fact that you need to come onto the forums and try to cause such animosity says far more about you than any of us"

Very true

my dear you are speaking way too much truth here, and will go down like a lead balloon

rotherham

You just have to keep reading as its so so sad

Really needs the attention..........maybe mummy not there right now to hold his hand

Haha

Nuneaton

Thanks op.

It kept me entertained too while I ate my bacon sandwich "

an me entertained

It's made me chuckle this morn

I wish I could eat a bacon sandwich I can't im on a low fat diet due to gall stones

Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet

Nuneaton

"You just have to keep reading as its so so sad

Really needs the attention..........maybe mummy not there right now to hold his hand

Haha"

Lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

of course he has a point and it is laughable when people spout 'stimulate my mind' to get in my knickers and you read the shite they post.

But each to their own

Thanks op.

an me entertained

I wish I could eat a bacon sandwich I can't im on a low fat diet due to gall stones

"

Did you let everyone know on the breakfast thread what you're eating?

Nuneaton

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet "

Deluded handsome possibly gods gift too Omg op you have given me something to laugh about this morn

It's an adonis an Don Juan lol too

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet "

God get a life man and get out of ours, if there's more to life than the internet then off you toddle and delete your account on the way out, ffs.

I like pancakes....

Merseyside

Would that mean.......... ..... going out ?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

good morning Mr Grumpy

By *oubleDeesCouple  over a year ago

belfast, northern ireland

It's worse than Facebook

Thanks op.

an me entertained

Did you let everyone know on the breakfast thread what you're eating?"

If it were Facebook she could have taken a picture of it

I rely on it for good naughty filthy fun with my partner who I adore and love with all my heart. Wether it be cock, pussy or both at same time. And something call chit chat and fun conversations about random things

Thanks op.

an me entertained

Did you let everyone know on the breakfast thread what you're eating?"

Not yet

I take it you come across as less of a brat in person then? Perhaps that's a better tactic for you, Fab works for some better than others.

rotherham

I think this little boy should come to one of our parties with the big men ......he wouldn't be so arrogant then.....nice eye candy but bad attitude

B & M Bargains

Thanks op.

It kept me entertained too while I ate my bacon sandwich "

Mmmm I need to drag my poorly self out of bed and make one now!

OP - I can't work out if I like you or not, but hey, fill ya boots if it's causing you amusement (plus you do have a point)

London

"

I had oats "

Oh the irony

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Thanks op.

an me entertained

"

I can empathise with you. Same boat here plus thickened walls so Waiting to get my gall bladder removed. Terrible pain isnt it?

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet

God get a life man and get out of ours, if there's more to life than the internet then off you toddle and delete your account on the way out, ffs."

Calm down little puppet drink some camomile tea or something jeeze

Yet here you are

Thanks op.

an me entertained

Did you let everyone know on the breakfast thread what you're eating?

If it were Facebook she could have taken a picture of it "

Damn I've eaten it. Why didn't I think of putting a pic of it on Facebook? It was rather tasty too

nr chester

. We understand young man that you wouldn't rely on the site for pussy, we realise that it's not pussy your after, just do it, change that profile, make that statement, we won't ridicule( well maybe clem will) we will listen, we will advise, just do it, you know you want to

Thanks op.

OP - I can't work out if I like you or not, but hey, fill ya boots if it's causing you amusement (plus you do have a point)"

Well I flipping like you darling hope you feel better

Pig headed and arrogant aswell as a dumb ass.... great catch I must admit... there is plenty of better looking single guys on here then you....

So reach for the shovel and dig your self a hole to hide in. Like you said there's more to life then the Internet!!!! So what you doing on it?

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet . We understand young man that you wouldn't rely on the site for pussy, we realise that it's not pussy your after, just do it, change that profile, make that statement, we won't ridicule( well maybe clem will) we will listen, we will advise, just do it, you know you want to "

Thank you caring little puppet you've helped master ever so much. I'm cutting your strings your free to go. I'm getting my flares and crop top out time to do the YMCA

rotherham

Ceejay. Fancy coming to a party with loads of older women and men with big cocks

"Ceejay. Fancy coming to a party with loads of older women and men with big cocks"

Damn right

Oh for fuck sakes he's at it again

"Ceejay. Fancy coming to a party with loads of older women and men with big cocks"

He wouldn't be able to handle 1 female from our kind of parties let alone anymore. I think he would feel slightly inadequate with other males there because they would put him to shame with their man size cocks and showing him how to actually fuck a woman x

He just did! And you lot that keep posting moaning at him can't see what you've actually walked into.

Nice one OP lol

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet

Pig headed and arrogant aswell as a dumb ass.... great catch I must admit... there is plenty of better looking single guys on here then you....

So reach for the shovel and dig your self a hole to hide in. Like you said there's more to life then the Internet!!!! So what you doing on it?

Angry little puppet why don't you try fit another in your mouth and stop talking "

I'm far from angry. I'm sat here with a smile on my pretty little face because I have a nice throbbing pussy after its had a damb good pounding by 2 guys and a female with a strap-on

rotherham

Well can bring a lovely crowd over as soon as mummy has fed yoh and changed your nappy

Xxx

Angry little puppet why don't you try fit another in your mouth and stop talking "

Angry? Pmsl you have no idea, you're not getting anyone's back up here my friend, just highlighting your immaturity.

He just did! And you lot that keep posting moaning at him can't see what you've actually walked into.

Nice one OP lol "

I'm just replying because I'm bored lol and love his childish replies lol x

Nice one OP lol "

haha

Its too early for this shit

Angry little puppet why don't you try fit another in your mouth and stop talking

Angry? Pmsl you have no idea, you're not getting anyone's back up here my friend, just highlighting your immaturity. "

That's the way to do it.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well I love the forums for its BS and everything else

I also got fucked senseless last night as a result of this site

So cheer up OP you never know you might just get laid

Angry little puppet why don't you try fit another in your mouth and stop talking

Angry? Pmsl you have no idea, you're not getting anyone's back up here my friend, just highlighting your immaturity. "

ok laaaaaa calm down kid ay ay ay

"Its too early for this shit "

It's only to early of you have just woke up lol xxx

Merseyside

It's certainly sorting the Jeremy Kyles from the Newsnights.

"I like pancakes...."

Film good?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"It's certainly sorting the Jeremy Kyles from the Newsnights. "

Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense

i think you are epic and keep it up mwah!!!

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense"

He will probably start part 2 x

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense"
she says as she is still here haha der

Angry little puppet why don't you try fit another in your mouth and stop talking i think you are epic and keep it up mwah!!! "

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

He might start a Part 2 thread yet

If guess he Doesn't see the irony in posting BS about the BS there is on the forum

Angry? Pmsl you have no idea, you're not getting anyone's back up here my friend, just highlighting your immaturity. ok laaaaaa calm down kid ay ay ay"

Oh well iiiiiiiin, OP spots I'm from Liverpool and goes straight for a stereotypacle sound bite, let's all stand up and give him a round of applause

Merseyside

It's ends as soon as you stop reading.

I find his impishness fun.

He's like a little chimp throwing shit at the punters.

He just needs a big cuddle and a good cry

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense she says as she is still here haha der "

We just keeping you entertained to keep you out trouble just like you do with kids

rotherham

Brilliant morning banter this

Young uns these days. Have no idea

Hahahaha

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense she says as she is still here haha der "

The more posts the quicker it ends 1-0 maybe???

"Its too early for this shit

It's only to early of you have just woke up lol xxx"

What a flipping input *he sits and ponders as I scratch my head

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense she says as she is still here haha der

The more posts the quicker it ends 1-0 maybe???"

way hay still here

"It's certainly sorting the Jeremy Kyles from the Newsnights. "

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense

He's like a little chimp throwing shit at the punters. "

Yup and they keep baying for more.

Masterly Op

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Same shut different day.

"Its too early for this shit

It's only to early of you have just woke up lol xxx

What a flipping input *he sits and ponders as I scratch my head "

I'd get some derbac and a nit comb then if ya head itching

No no no no no. Right to have god like status you need to be 6'3 in height, body fat percentage of 9%, dark hair, full thick eyebrows, extremely handsome face, a strong jaw line. Penis would need to be over 8 inches in length, girth with a minimum circumference of 6 inches, no kinks, vascular, nice plump healthy looking bell, with a good size set of balls.

Merseyside

"Same shut different day. "

Some open dafferent diy

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense

He's like a little chimp throwing shit at the punters.

Yup and they keep baying for more.

Masterly Op "

it's great ain't it. Hey fancy a seat next to me on my high horse?? Fishing??

"Can't wait until this reaches 175 posts so we can have an end to this pathetic childish nonsense she says as she is still here haha der

We just keeping you entertained to keep you out trouble just like you do with kids

Piss off haha you can't get enough little clingy puppet "

You wish I was clingy.... clinging to you... but only time that gonna happen is in your dreams.

Merseyside

No no no no no. Right to have god like status you need to be 6'3 in height, body fat percentage of 9%, dark hair, full thick eyebrows, extremely handsome face, a strong jaw line. Penis would need to be over 8 inches in length, girth with a minimum circumference of 6 inches, no kinks, vascular, nice plump healthy looking bell, with a good size set of balls. "

Did you find one yet ?

nr chester

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet . We understand young man that you wouldn't rely on the site for pussy, we realise that it's not pussy your after, just do it, change that profile, make that statement, we won't ridicule( well maybe clem will) we will listen, we will advise, just do it, you know you want to

Thank you caring little puppet you've helped master ever so much. I'm cutting your strings your free to go. I'm getting my flares and crop top out time to do the YMCA "

. Many a true word said in jest youngman, your time will come, you popped into the world of fab for reasons only you know, to find yourself pussy as you call it most definately was not one of them and so you may leave before you reinvent yourself or you may just take that step and admit to yourself and all around you that the only thing your here for is a big hard cock

Its a useful filter this, first the OP then all those that agree with him. If you don't like the forums, dont use them. If you don't like the site then delete your account.

"Same shut different day.

Some open dafferent diy"

B & Q ?

No no no no no. Right to have god like status you need to be 6'3 in height, body fat percentage of 9%, dark hair, full thick eyebrows, extremely handsome face, a strong jaw line. Penis would need to be over 8 inches in length, girth with a minimum circumference of 6 inches, no kinks, vascular, nice plump healthy looking bell, with a good size set of balls. "

thank you puppet Il bare that in mind

rotherham

Is that it now

His head must be bursting with ideas of what to say next

B & M Bargains

Thanks op.

OP - I can't work out if I like you or not, but hey, fill ya boots if it's causing you amusement (plus you do have a point)

Well I flipping like you darling hope you feel better "

You just like the crumpets

I've decided, for now, i do like you I'm impressed how fast you've managed to fill a thread just by winding people up

Made my Sunday morning a little bit more interesting

Merseyside

"Its a useful filter this, first the OP then all those that agree with him. If you don't like the forums, dont use them. If you don't like the site then delete your account. "

Is that you Dad ?

"Half the fellers writing to me saying I'm not getting non ok listen I've prepared a speech. Half of you rely on this site for pussy. I've only met three people of here one for a social two for sex. I'm a newbie agreed. But I'm handsome and god like cool like ice do you really believe I haven't got booty calls? I dont go out nights out pull?? Your wrapped up in fab. Reach for the sky little puppets there's more to life than the internet . We understand young man that you wouldn't rely on the site for pussy, we realise that it's not pussy your after, just do it, change that profile, make that statement, we won't ridicule( well maybe clem will) we will listen, we will advise, just do it, you know you want to

Thank you caring little puppet you've helped master ever so much. I'm cutting your strings your free to go. I'm getting my flares and crop top out time to do the YMCA . Many a true word said in jest youngman, your time will come, you popped into the world of fab for reasons only you know, to find yourself pussy as you call it most definately was not one of them and so you may leave before you reinvent yourself or you may just take that step and admit to yourself and all around you that the only thing your here for is a big hard cock "

still here little puppet??

"Is that it now

His head must be bursting with ideas of what to say next

"

He probably got a book on how to act like a complete cock.

I'm having crumpets again for breakfast

Wow feeling the love in this thread this morning!!

This is too much for me...I'm off to do some flower arranging!

Almost over

Good bantz

I wonder if my comment will be the last before this thread gets too big

Merseyside

"Same shut different day.

Some open dafferent diy

B & Q ? "

They like old people there. On Wednesdays.

Thanks op.

Well I flipping like you darling hope you feel better

You just like the crumpets

I've decided, for now, i do like you I'm impressed how fast you've managed to fill a thread just by winding people up

Made my Sunday morning a little bit more interesting "

I'm glad I've brought a little lift to your Sunday

[Removed by poster at 21/02/16 10:22:38]

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I like turtles"

Weirdly we were discussing menopausal turtles this morning

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Wow well done I'm preparing two cookies for your intelligence right now "

I doubt either myself or Shelbee are here to eat cookies, but thanks for the offer....

What a dick.....go and crack one out you muppet!!!!

Nuneaton

So reach for the shovel and dig your self a hole to hide in. Like you said there's more to life then the Internet!!!! So what you doing on it?"

Lol precisely

"Brilliant morning banter this

Young uns these days. Have no idea

Hahahaha"

And neither do half of the old'uns .

Jeez ... whatever happened to taking critcism ?

The OP has definately found a few raw nerves this morning.

The rounding on him doesn't look good. Especially from those who keep going back for more.

I found the OP amusing, despite the fact I sometimes contribute to threads like those he mentions.

In the grand scheme of things, all he has done is drawn attention to how banal the forums can be at times.

It's no great shakes but, from some of the responses, you'd think he'd just come and crapped on your lounge carpet.

London

"I think some are boring as fuck, but then again I decide that when reading the title and don't click on them.

I love my angst free life"

It really is this easy isn't it?